+ Reply to Thread

Reload Thread: Piersons in Livermore And the former Brentwood Sight And Sound

DaveT is offline Owns SyKo13

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Piersons in Livermore And the former Brentwood Sight And Sound

Ok I'll go my expirences in order...first for my 16th birthday I had piersons do an amp deck and sub install (back when I was a noob) and they did a good install but they ran my car into the guys tool box and thru the shop wall!!!!!!!!!!!! (we told him repeadily about the lack of safety neutral switch) but On the plus side they didnt charge for the install

Second was my favorite shop in the area (and it was only 10 minutes from my house) Brentwood Sight And Sound they had a great installer (Tony) and the owner Stacey was cool but his wife and the noob they had working the front where pains in the *** but otherwise great prices on great stuff and they sood behind there installs but sadly I went to pick up some cable the other day and my beloved shop was gone (the office was stripped down to bare walls) one of the sadest moments in my life now the next closest shop is Boomin Systemz (first off i would not trust a shop with a name like that) they want $375 to do a ****ed ported enlosure

refs- ownage9, chaarlieee, cd6551, xxx.x dB, jeeper0, WeedIsWhatYouNe, hemi=22s, path2spl, JohnnyB4439, 95BlackGA, mikescanlon, sundownz, hoxie08, Bring9, BrianChia, mr_kebo, BUMPING150S

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    you guys should come to corey for advice on black chicks, trust me. corey has fucked more black women than fema

Quote Originally Posted by jmanpc
    I'm not a racist. Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

jdowney is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Piersons in Livermore And the former Brentwood Sight And Sound

Piersons have done a good job with my installs. If i recall you can go to Pantell's in Antioch for good quality work, alittle steep on the prices but they do great work.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jdowney
    Piersons have done a good job with my installs. If i recall you can go to Pantell's in Antioch for good quality work, alittle steep on the prices but they do great work.
    have yet to go to pantells I was always a little leary about them.....did you ever get a chance to check out sight and sound?

refs- ownage9, chaarlieee, cd6551, xxx.x dB, jeeper0, WeedIsWhatYouNe, hemi=22s, path2spl, JohnnyB4439, 95BlackGA, mikescanlon, sundownz, hoxie08, Bring9, BrianChia, mr_kebo, BUMPING150S

you guys should come to corey for advice on black chicks, trust me. corey has fucked more black women than fema

jdowney is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no, I did not go to brentwood much while i lived in Antioch. Although i heard good things about them but not until after i finished my ssytem back then.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was the best shop I ever dealt with it seriusly broke my heart when I saw it went under

+ Reply to Thread