Closed Thread

Reload Thread: cadence zrs-k55s issues.....

chevyaddict83 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon11 cadence zrs-k55s issues.....

Good afternoon. I bought a pair of the zrs components. Due to complete and utter laziness, I didn't install until a month after purchase. I thought they sounded a little off when I installed them yesterday . I thought it was due to bad equal setup, but I was wrong. At least one woofer is smoked. They had about 6 hours playing time. They were amped up to an mtx thunder 5604, gain at a 1/4. Volume only halfway up. I'm at a loss. Any guidance, Mr cadence Guy. I was really hyped up about these, but they kinda left a sour taste.

Traded with-Bassin' Buick traded with hispls(2 times)bought from schackel. Sold to bettr n' revrse. Sold to evilkefz.

CADENCE SOUND is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: cadence zrs-k55s issues.....

Quote Originally Posted by chevyaddict83 View Post
    Good afternoon. I bought a pair of the zrs components. Due to complete and utter laziness, I didn't install until a month after purchase. I thought they sounded a little off when I installed them yesterday . I thought it was due to bad equal setup, but I was wrong. At least one woofer is smoked. They had about 6 hours playing time. They were amped up to an mtx thunder 5604, gain at a 1/4. Volume only halfway up. I'm at a loss. Any guidance, Mr cadence Guy. I was really hyped up about these, but they kinda left a sour taste.
    Not a problem, could be a number of reasons that caused them to not work. Give us a call for an RMA, or just go to Cadencesound.com and fill out the RMA form, located in the upper right hand corner, under customer support.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cool. I just checked it out. I'm gonna pass. Between freight and bench fee's, that's **** near what the speakers cost.

Traded with-Bassin' Buick traded with hispls(2 times)bought from schackel. Sold to bettr n' revrse. Sold to evilkefz.

CADENCE SOUND is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Email sent. Thank you.

Closed Thread