Reload Thread: Mini 8..S1w8

CADENCE SOUND is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: Mini 8..S1w8

Quote Originally Posted by SPLluminator View Post
    Just so you know your site says 3.7" depth on the s2's. At least it did when I ordered mine. I knew that the mounting depth was more than that but it doesnt effect me at all. But just thought id give you a heads up so you dont have any unhappy customers with subs that dont fit for their installs.
    Agree 100% already noted it to our web guy.

oxsign is offline No Affiliation oxsign is a Supporting Member of the forum!

oxsign is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SPLluminator View Post
    Just so you know your site says 3.7" depth on the s2's. At least it did when I ordered mine. I knew that the mounting depth was more than that but it doesnt effect me at all. But just thought id give you a heads up so you dont have any unhappy customers with subs that dont fit for their installs.
    EXACTLY...... That's gonna screw me up. I just ordered 4 of them simply because the site says 3.7. Damnit man.
    S2W8-S2 - Cadence Sound Store

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Can I haz a SW2 I will say please if that helps haha

Are you lonely in the office this week? I'm sure everyone is pretty much out of town by now. lol

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oxsign View Post
    EXACTLY...... That's gonna screw me up. I just ordered 4 of them simply because the site says 3.7. Damnit man.
    S2W8-S2 - Cadence Sound Store
    When did u place your order? Give us a call and i will cancel that for you if its not too late.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Can I haz a SW2 I will say please if that helps haha

Are you lonely in the office this week? I'm sure everyone is pretty much out of town by now. lol
    lol you have no idea. And yea they have to send you out some stuff to show off your enclosures with!

dross93ranger is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

How do these sound in a sealed enclosure? I need a small sub for behind the seat.

2000 Astro on 20s - Kenwood X595, Audiocontrol Three.1, JL Audio 10W7, Audiopipe APSM-1500, Hifonics Titan TXI6408, Powerbass 4XL 6.5" Mids, DB Drive S3 T1 Tweeters, Optima Yellow Top, Shuriken BT-60

Slammed 99 S10 - Kenwood HU, Arc Audio PEQ, 8" Type R (Ported), Cadence Components, Hifonics TXI 2-Channel, RE DTS500.2

Bagged 93 Ranger - Work in progress - Sony HU, Sundown E8v1 (Ported), APSM-2075, Powerbass 3XL Mids, Crescendo CTS-1 Tweeters

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

dross93ranger is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CADENCE SOUND View Post
    They sound great in a small box, the ouput is nice with such low wattage requirements...

However they can handle a lot more power, while sounding good without any types of stress.
    What is the recommended sealed box size? I am looking to use a box around .3 cubic feet each or even slightly smaller due to lack of space. If I got 2 I could put 500W to each no problem.

2000 Astro on 20s - Kenwood X595, Audiocontrol Three.1, JL Audio 10W7, Audiopipe APSM-1500, Hifonics Titan TXI6408, Powerbass 4XL 6.5" Mids, DB Drive S3 T1 Tweeters, Optima Yellow Top, Shuriken BT-60

Slammed 99 S10 - Kenwood HU, Arc Audio PEQ, 8" Type R (Ported), Cadence Components, Hifonics TXI 2-Channel, RE DTS500.2

Bagged 93 Ranger - Work in progress - Sony HU, Sundown E8v1 (Ported), APSM-2075, Powerbass 3XL Mids, Crescendo CTS-1 Tweeters

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

We recommend .75 in a ported enclosure...

so .6 for both may work really well..Id use some polyfill if your going sealed..

But id really consider designing some sort of ported enclosure..They shine when ported

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2