Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Reload Thread: Attn: Cadence users and 8" fans!

slim2fattycake is offline rolling right along

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Re: Attn: Cadence users and 8" fans!

what movie is that?

SPL-Lab REP

Want an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has more features and support? PM me.

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slim2fattycake View Post
    what movie is that?
    after sex

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

TheUnderFighter is offline Beer Addict

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

^ THAT'S WHERE I'D SEEN THAT BEFORE! Hot damn... couldn't remember that.... Good film.

2009 Hyundai Elantra - Budget Sound in Progress
    HU- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X994
    Fronts- Crescendo MP6 mids, Vifa Ring Radiator tweets on Arc KS300.4
    Subs- Single SA-10 on Mmats 2000.1 @ 1ohm
    Misc- 1/0 CCA from AT, Big 3 in Stinger HPM, and AT 60 mil deadener
    Bought from: Inferno333, select127, treesive, Kangaroux, DonH
    Sold to: coolest user, Psychodrama, MidgetClown, mr.tigger, av83

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

just got word today the speaker is at MIT for the motor comparisons then will be shipped from there for Klippel testing. I still have yet to hear anything from a "speaker engineer" about the upgrades that were done to the motors. I would like to refer to this thread on caco in how other companies handle their problems when something is spotted.

hdc3 problem???? - Page 4 - Car Audio Classifieds

Wish there was a little better customer service here. Thankfully Amazon was more than happy to return them. i dont know if this means you guys dont care about the small time consumers as much as the dealers or so-called "competitors" for Cadence.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I want to see a solution to this..... prevented me from getting 4 of these cadence 8's.......

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantula Lemur View Post
    I want to see a solution to this..... prevented me from getting 4 of these cadence 8's.......
    lets see what happens with crescendo amp and four of these

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

SPLaudio is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)

so no solution?

Bad4health is offline Hymen Removal Specalist

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

i bought 4 other 12s. tried to hold out. still might get 1 for a fart box or something

itrader here: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=73815
    itrader caco: http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=5805
    itrader csco: http://www.carstereoclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=154
    ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=9845josh&ftab=A llFeedback

lildragon45 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to hear about the whole ordeal, hopefully you get an answer soon.

But in the past they have been great with returning questions about their products. Usually within a day or two with a good answer. I have been running their amps and have had no issues with them, great products and pricing imo...

barbaroja is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I´ve had good communication with them. Good knowledgeable people. Good tech answers for me, too (regarding to amps)

11. Thanks Sleeklsc thanked for this post
    tc300 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Few weeks ago I got banned for a week for asking mr lil weanie if these were the ones he was selling... To me it looked like he was trying to pull one over on peeps as his were higher priced... Lol. Sux to hear nothing has been told about these..?!?
    This will be a nice black eye for cadence for sure!!

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

I still fail to see where cadence is at fault myself. It was a 3rd party who sent different revisions to their customer. Cadence has no more subs in house of the older revisions so a simple swap is not an option. The OP was overly upset and went well past anything acceptable of a customer who wants to find a result by posting bad reviews and bashing them in every forum he is a part of. I would have been very reluctant to help him in this case as it is clear there is no way to help. He demanded the impossible as a resolution.

This is case closed though as the OP has already stated he will be sending the drivers back for a refund. I would assume all but the tested one, but considering his methods already I'm sure he will send that one back as "new in box" as well.

14. Thanks Sleeklsc thanked for this post
    disturbed471985 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I still fail to see where cadence is at fault myself. It was a 3rd party who sent different revisions to their customer. Cadence has no more subs in house of the older revisions so a simple swap is not an option. The OP was overly upset and went well past anything acceptable of a customer who wants to find a result by posting bad reviews and bashing them in every forum he is a part of. I would have been very reluctant to help him in this case as it is clear there is no way to help. He demanded the impossible as a resolution.

This is case closed though as the OP has already stated he will be sending the drivers back for a refund. I would assume all but the tested one, but considering his methods already I'm sure he will send that one back as "new in box" as well.

I will have to disagree with u on this rabbit. IDC about the rev issue what I care about is the crap CS they have. They truly know nothing about the products they sell. I hope OP does send all back as brand new he did not get what he wanted so he should not have to take a loss. Nonetheless all the reply’s from Cadence have been very unprofessional and are just flat out attempts to cover there a s s. But this is the audio world and this one thread alone will hurt Cadence... Want hurt as bad as the RD issue but I assure you this will hurt them and I hope it hurts bad. After a good hit to there wallet maybe then they will get there stuff together.

RIP Maynard "My heart"

HU - Eclipse CD7000
    Front Stage - 5 Silver flute 6.5's - 6 Seas Prestige tweets Soon to be FS
    Front Stage amp - DB Drive A7 125.4 For Sale In amp section
    Subwoofer - 3 Skar VVX 10's & 2 TRF Blacks For Sale in Sub Section
    Subwoofer Amp - 2 - Skar SK-2500's & Sundown 5k & 2 Nendo bc2000's For Sale in Amp section
    Box - 4.25cf tuned to 30hz using a 6" internal aero 15" long.. Free
    Wiring - Knukonceptz everything, Big 3, Sprinter S12V370F & HC1800 Soon to be all FS

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by disturbed471985 View Post
    I will have to disagree with u on this rabbit. IDC about the rev issue what I care about is the crap CS they have. They truly know nothing about the products they sell. I hope OP does send all back as brand new he did not get what he wanted so he should not have to take a loss. Nonetheless all the reply’s from Cadence have been very unprofessional and are just flat out attempts to cover there a s s. But this is the audio world and this one thread alone will hurt Cadence... Want hurt as bad as the RD issue but I assure you this will hurt them and I hope it hurts bad. After a good hit to there wallet maybe then they will get there stuff together.
    I don't for see this or the other threads costing them more then maybe a few grand at best.(Cadence is a very large company, which most of you do not actually know how large they are)

The issue is the person in charge of posting on this forum has nothing to do with R&D or tech(which means there needs to be time for him to contact those who are..which I'm sure are busy and need time to reply).This forum is being used as a marketing tool and a chance to interact with a customer base.

I'm not saying that everything was right or correct from some of the responses but the OP could have handled this is in a better manor, which he didn't suggesting that finding common ground to resolve the issue(that was a 3rd party problem anyway) was not going to happen. The OP should send the product back if he is not happy with it. No reason not to, that does not matter to cadence as that is on the 3rd party not them.

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So its ok for a producing company to know absolutely nothing about their own product? I'm sorry but I thought Cadence was a little more reputable then that. I myself am in the marketing industry I know nearly 100% of everything I sell upon any question being asked. According to how we do business, granted we are a multimillion dollar industry, I know the right ways around handling business either good or bad. So from my stand point I did what I or anyone else would do. Call for explanations to my questions. Clearly none were given in this situation even after me being patient and awaiting a return phone for 2 days before posting this. I know this and my other threads were useful to those who it was addressed to. After speaking with an amazon rep he confirmed I was not the only sending in for a refund. Like I said previously, this was not intended to be this big of a blow-up. I think its rather funny a VP was quick to hush me for pointing this out and more so on the lines of proving me wrong rather then listing the results of these so-called "improvements" made to the motors by less top and bottom plates. Although they were said to be a "paperclip" difference and a paper clip measure literally 1mm or 0.04inch and the new motors were a little over 7/64 of an inch or 2.7781mm. So with that statement, they were wrong or their digital caliper does not work very well, not pointing fingers but i know mine is within 0.0028mm accurate. I did however return the other 6 to amazon for a refund while there are 2 for me to test personally and 2 more out in Cambridge, Ma. I had stated many times before, I am over this as it was all handled very wrong from the beginning with my phone called I made and what I was told from an amp "tech". I am waiting on MIT to put all data in pdf format for it to be converted to MW layout.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast