Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Reload Thread: Attn: Cadence users and 8" fans!

barbaroja is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Attn: Cadence users and 8" fans!

**** F5 key...

+1, rabbit.

Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    835 Post(s)

I wouldn't have the patience to try and reason with this guy. No offence of course.

Posting this topic on every forum you've ever belonged to was completely unnecessary.

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1008 Post(s)

i ddint even notice until i read this thread

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

SPLaudio is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    713 Post(s)

send the subs back and try different 8s. they dont even know what clamped power on there amps are im sure they dont know know too much about there own products.

no matter how bad a customer bashs a company the company shouldnt talk publicly esp on a forum like this just looks bad for them.

i really hope cadence takes care of you in the end. customer service is #1 all else is 2nd.

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SPLaudio View Post
    send the subs back and try different 8s. they dont even know what clamped power on there amps are im sure they dont know know too much about there own products.

no matter how bad a customer bashs a company the company shouldnt talk publicly esp on a forum like this just looks bad for them.

i really hope cadence takes care of you in the end. customer service is #1 all else is 2nd.
    My point exactly, and I have already said I will be sending them back. I really hate to do it, but it seems they can't find a way to get me the older Rev2 series that I was under the impression I was buying off Amazon. It seems odd to me that they have no way of contacting a dealer or anyone for that matter who might still have the older revisions. After calling and hoping to speak with someone who knew what they were doing and still to this day not getting any viable info is very inconsiderate imo. I would have thought they could answer any question without having to outsource all their information but that doesn't seem relevant as they wont give me a call, yet accuse me of being hostile. To me it sends a stream of thought that they are maybe afraid to call and say something wrong that I know will be false or perhaps they admit there was a mistake in China.

And everyone calling me out of line, this was not intended for the dull minded. It seems the purpose of this post was very well served seeing as how other users weren't aware of what they have and seem to be gaining knowledge from this. So to me, this was very well worth the effort it took to post. I apologize if you feel this is unnecessary, but then this probably doesn't regard you. Everyone who can see it from my point, thanks for the support. I have already said I was going to send them back for a refund. I do believe things could have been handled differently, but I feel I did what I had to do. Posting it everywhere was needed to make this change aware to those that could be potential buyers who have the older Revisions.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by eL_wEEnIe View Post
    i ddint even notice until i read this thread
    glad you got some info from this

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

whymebuddy is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    My point exactly, and I have already said I will be sending them back. I really hate to do it, but it seems they can't find a way to get me the older Rev2 series that I was under the impression I was buying off Amazon. It seems odd to me that they have no way of contacting a dealer or anyone for that matter who might still have the older revisions. After calling and hoping to speak with someone who knew what they were doing and still to this day not getting any viable info is very inconsiderate imo. I would have thought they could answer any question without having to outsource all their information but that doesn't seem relevant as they wont give me a call, yet accuse me of being hostile. To me it sends a stream of thought that they are maybe afraid to call and say something wrong that I know will be false or perhaps they admit there was a mistake in China.

And everyone calling me out of line, this was not intended for the dull minded. It seems the purpose of this post was very well served seeing as how other users weren't aware of what they have and seem to be gaining knowledge from this. So to me, this was very well worth the effort it took to post. I apologize if you feel this is unnecessary, but then this probably doesn't regard you. Everyone who can see it from my point, thanks for the support. I have already said I was going to send them back for a refund. I do believe things could have been handled differently, but I feel I did what I had to do. Posting it everywhere was needed to make this change aware to those that could be potential buyers who have the older Revisions.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

glad you got some info from this
    How did you know you were buying the rev.2's when you bought them? was it listed on the box?

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whymebuddy View Post
    How did you know you were buying the rev.2's when you bought them? was it listed on the box?

I had bought them through a separate store from Amazon marketplace, who had 4 left and all 4 were matching. Matching motors and lead wires, this is how I knew they were all Rev2's. I called and spoke with the salesman and he pulled each one over the phone to verify this. So without knowing of this new Rev3 already out, I was under the impression Amazon was still selling the Rev2. Sadly they are no longer Cadence dealers and were selling their remaining stock.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

whymebuddy is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had bought them through a separate store from Amazon marketplace, who had 4 left and all 4 were matching. Matching motors and lead wires, this is how I knew they were all Rev2's. I called and spoke with the salesman and he pulled each one over the phone to verify this. So without knowing of this new Rev3 already out, I was under the impression Amazon was still selling the Rev2. Sadly they are no longer Cadence dealers and were selling their remaining stock.
    So you never knew they were rev.2 from the printed speaker model?

indytrucks is offline Konichiwa *******!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I was under the impression Amazon was still selling the Rev2.
    So you ASSumed.

TheUnderFighter is offline Beer Addict

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    855 Post(s)

^ Why wouldn't he? No one stated anything about a Rev 3 model... he did what anyone would do?
    Anyways, Why not wait till you get the t/s specs back from your test at least before you return them? Maybe for some reason they are equivalent... just giving the company the benefit of the doubt.

2009 Hyundai Elantra - Budget Sound in Progress
    HU- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X994
    Fronts- Crescendo MP6 mids, Vifa Ring Radiator tweets on Arc KS300.4
    Subs- Single SA-10 on Mmats 2000.1 @ 1ohm
    Misc- 1/0 CCA from AT, Big 3 in Stinger HPM, and AT 60 mil deadener
    Bought from: Inferno333, select127, treesive, Kangaroux, DonH
    Sold to: coolest user, Psychodrama, MidgetClown, mr.tigger, av83

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1008 Post(s)

im gonna run my four rev 3's if they cant handle rated they still have factory warranty

Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

mast240 is offline YOU'RE A HOOKER!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderFighter View Post
    ^ Why wouldn't he? No one stated anything about a Rev 3 model... he did what anyone would do?
    Anyways, Why not wait till you get the t/s specs back from your test at least before you return them? Maybe for some reason they are equivalent... just giving the company the benefit of the doubt.
    let me ask you a quetsion then... can you tell me what revision # is currently be sold on 99% of the subs on the market today? not saying that its right, but that is just common practice these days.

NEW TO CAR AUDIO? READ THIS FIRST... http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/532425-new-car-audio-read-first.html
    the loudest montero sport around
    head unit: toshiba thrive 10.1" android tablet/ Kenwood KVT-516
    front stage: each door: 1 8' RF p1 (midbass), midrange: 2 cadence cwm6.5's, 1 memphis pr 6.5 coax (kickplate), 1 cadence 4' coax (a-pillars)
    subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18'S, walled in a clamshell
    amps: subs: AB 500.1, looking for a second; midrange and midbass: 2 AP 1000.4

Dirtrider4eva is offline √\_The CaUsE__

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    840 Post(s)

dude... your sig is sick ^^^....

welcome to
    Where b-stock is the new a-stock
    TEAM WEST

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1008 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtrider4eva View Post
    dude... your sig is sick ^^^....
    You're welcome

www.alphadamp.com

mast240 is offline YOU'RE A HOOKER!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eL_wEEnIe View Post
    You're welcome
    yup.. jose hooked me up

NEW TO CAR AUDIO? READ THIS FIRST... http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/532425-new-car-audio-read-first.html
    the loudest montero sport around
    head unit: toshiba thrive 10.1" android tablet/ Kenwood KVT-516
    front stage: each door: 1 8' RF p1 (midbass), midrange: 2 cadence cwm6.5's, 1 memphis pr 6.5 coax (kickplate), 1 cadence 4' coax (a-pillars)
    subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18'S, walled in a clamshell
    amps: subs: AB 500.1, looking for a second; midrange and midbass: 2 AP 1000.4

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

User Tag List