Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Another “ciaonzo” is awesome thread

Excellent seller, and even better guy! Recently completed a deal for a couple gorgeous subs, which were sent packed for war, and immediately. After talking a bit, I sent a BNIB set of drivers to him to check out and get his opinion/impressions of. He went above and beyond my expectations, treating my drivers like they were his own, updating me after every listening session, and finally sending them back to me as if they had never been used. I will vouche for him dealing with anyone, for any equipment, and any amount of money involved.

Traded with, bought from: Anthony O, Mitchell0715, kuda, Chevy Blazin', Babs, Captain Obvious, ciaonzo

'13 Camaro SS/RS
    Kenwood DDX9903S - Arc PS-8
    Arc Audio XDi 1200.6 - Audiofrog GB10, GB25, GB60
    Helix SPXL1000 - (2) Audiofrog GB12D4 IB

2. Thanks ciaonzo thanked for this post
    Likes OldSch00L765, macsdad liked this post

Slo_Ride is offline Take It Easy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3229 Post(s)

Re: Another “ciaonzo” is awesome thread

One of the most respected members here.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

4. Thanks ciaonzo thanked for this post
    Likes beak81champ liked this post
    ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1187 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beak81champ View Post
    Excellent seller, and even better guy! Recently completed a deal for a couple gorgeous subs, which were sent packed for war, and immediately. After talking a bit, I sent a BNIB set of drivers to him to check out and get his opinion/impressions of. He went above and beyond my expectations, treating my drivers like they were his own, updating me after every listening session, and finally sending them back to me as if they had never been used. I will vouche for him dealing with anyone, for any equipment, and any amount of money involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slo_Ride View Post
    One of the most respected members here.
    You're too kind, thank you.

A pleasure doing business with you, beak!

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

6. Thanks beak81champ thanked for this post
    Likes beak81champ liked this post
    wew lad is offline wew lad inc

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2848 Post(s)

Pretty cool to see people send out stuff for others to use based on trust. These days it just seems harder and harder to build that but there's hope

Quote Originally Posted by JohnKuthe View Post
    I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudz View Post
    Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

8. Likes ciaonzo, audiobaun liked this post
    audiobaun is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2169 Post(s)

Who in the world is this guy???

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid [email protected] Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm [email protected] Ft [email protected] CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine [email protected],Autotek BTX [email protected] AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

macsdad is offline boom-boom

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    817 Post(s)

He is a stand up dude. Only thing is, he always has such nice schit, and he doesn't believe in giving stuff away to people that vouche for him. Other than that, awesome fellow, would not hesitate to deal with him again.
    Last edited by macsdad; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:26 AM.

2013 Cadillac SRX Performance package
    Cadillac CUE Entertainment System
    10 speaker Bose premium
    Incriminator Audio IA20.1
    Stereo Integrity HST12MKII

Bought from; mylows10 x5, double07 x6, ssteele x1, boxxcd x1, vecticus x1, 72impala x1, treesive x1, jaeguerra909 x1, pinoy2o9 x1, michaellane x1, trumpet x1, ricoshay x1, boomsday x1, mitchell0715 x1, Jeffdachef x1. Sold to; mrfoca x1, Treo 15 x2, Trades; AnthonyO x1, Shauncox26 x1, loudenuff x1

11. Thanks ciaonzo thanked for this post
    Likes audiobaun liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3229 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wew lad View Post
    Pretty cool to see people send out stuff for others to use based on trust. These days it just seems harder and harder to build that but there's hope
    HOPE? Those were the days....

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3229 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by macsdad View Post
    He is a stand up dude. Only things, he always has such nice schit, and he doesn't believe in giving stuff away to people that vouche for him. Other than that, awesome fellow, would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Are you serious? So I've just been wasting my time? Jeez Louis.

14. Thanks macsdad thanked for this post
    Likes ciaonzo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1187 Post(s)

Trust should always be rewarded in kind but you're right, there are some real shysters out there. Makes it hard to tell sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by audiobaun View Post
    Who in the world is this guy???
    A good dude.. Just a good dude.

Quote Originally Posted by macsdad View Post
    He is a stand up dude. Only things, he always has such nice schit, and he doesn't believe in giving stuff away to people that vouche for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slo_Ride View Post
    Are you serious? So I've just been wasting my time? Jeez Louis.
    Ya can't just give it away, lol. At least not until you're dead. Maybe I'll just will some of this stuff to you turds.

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

16. Likes audiobaun, Slo_Ride liked this post
    audiobaun is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2169 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciaonzo View Post
    Trust should always be rewarded in kind but you're right, there are some real shysters out there. Makes it hard to tell sometimes.

Ya can't just give it away, lol. At least not until you're dead. Maybe I'll just will some of this stuff to you turds.
    LOL. It would be X-mas

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid [email protected] Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm [email protected] Ft [email protected] CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine [email protected],Autotek BTX [email protected] AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

18. Likes macsdad, ciaonzo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    817 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciaonzo View Post

Stop blowing smoke dude....lol, but I will be waiting with bated breath.

10 speaker Bose premium

Bought from; mylows10 x5, double07 x6, ssteele x1, boxxcd x1, vecticus x1, 72impala x1, treesive x1, jaeguerra909 x1, pinoy2o9 x1, michaellane x1, trumpet x1, ricoshay x1, boomsday x1, mitchell0715 x1, Jeffdachef x1. Sold to; mrfoca x1, Treo 15 x2, Trades; AnthonyO x1, Shauncox26 x1, loudenuff x1

20. Likes ciaonzo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    817 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audiobaun View Post
    LOL. It would be X-mas
    Yes, yes it would. I would believe in the lil fat guy coming down the chimney again....lol.

10 speaker Bose premium

22. Likes audiobaun liked this post
    wew lad is offline wew lad inc

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2848 Post(s)

This is a hugbox I can respect

Not that autism on facebook "respect me posting my *** for attention or you're oppressing me" nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by JohnKuthe View Post
    I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudz View Post
    Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

24. Thanks macsdad, OldSch00L765 thanked for this post
    Likes ciaonzo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1187 Post(s)

This is a hugbox I can respect

Not that autism on facebook "respect me posting my *** for attention or you're oppressing me" nonsense
    I laughed pretty good at both of those statements. Hugbox, lol.

26. Likes wew lad liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List