+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Reload Thread: Problem with seller mclerico83

  1. #1
    alexdbest2000's Avatar
    alexdbest2000 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Problem with seller mclerico83

    I bought some morel coaxial speakers from him 4 weeks ago, it took him 2 weeks to finally ship them. I received them 2 weeks ago, when i tried them out one of the speakers were obviously blown, it pops on low notes and when you slightly push down on the woofer there's a a grinding noise.

    I tried contacting him about it right away with no reply, now his inbox is full and im not sure what to do... Ive never been in this situation before

    Any suggestions?



    12 SI BM
    2 cube box at 34 hz
    Hifonics 1005d

    REFS blue200sx, Team OSC SVT, Ravemeister(canadianaudio.com)




  2. #2
    thatguy12's Avatar
    thatguy12 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Madtown, WI
    Posts
    549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Problem with seller mclerico83

    He has been in a couple negative feedback threads lately. Has ripped a few people off/been a terrible seller.



    Sold To: Goodear and ATC_DJ
    Bought From: Dtrom and f1mclarenagr

    Head Unit: pioneer deh 80prs, Front stage: Hertz DSK Components, Rear: Alpine type S , Sub Stage: Tantric HD 10s, Sub Amp: AudioQue 3500.1, Highs Amp: AudioQue 120.4
    Electrical Consists of a Singer 200 amp alt, a Shuriken BT 80, two Crescendo Group 31s and lots of Execution Audio 1/0 Gauge.

  3. #3
    thatguy12's Avatar
    thatguy12 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Madtown, WI
    Posts
    549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Problem with seller mclerico83

    Did you at least make a unboxing video that shows the speakers were blown before you hooked them up? If they were seized? The coils read the correct ohm load? If not it's going to be hard for you to get any money back because there's no proof you didn't hook them up and blow them yourself. You should file a claim with paypal ASAP. Hopefully it hasn't been past the time your allowed to file a claim.
    I think that's how mclerico83 gets his money though nowadays, or at least some of his income. He waits so long to ship the product that once it arrives, and you see its broken it's to late to file a paypal claim.
    Wish you the best of luck.



    Sold To: Goodear and ATC_DJ
    Bought From: Dtrom and f1mclarenagr

    Head Unit: pioneer deh 80prs, Front stage: Hertz DSK Components, Rear: Alpine type S , Sub Stage: Tantric HD 10s, Sub Amp: AudioQue 3500.1, Highs Amp: AudioQue 120.4
    Electrical Consists of a Singer 200 amp alt, a Shuriken BT 80, two Crescendo Group 31s and lots of Execution Audio 1/0 Gauge.

  4. #4
    alexdbest2000's Avatar
    alexdbest2000 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Problem with seller mclerico83

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy12 View Post
    Did you at least make a unboxing video that shows the speakers were blown before you hooked them up? If they were seized? The coils read the correct ohm load? If not it's going to be hard for you to get any money back because there's no proof you didn't hook them up and blow them yourself. You should file a claim with paypal ASAP. Hopefully it hasn't been past the time your allowed to file a claim.
    I think that's how mclerico83 gets his money though nowadays, or at least some of his income. He waits so long to ship the product that once it arrives, and you see its broken it's to late to file a paypal claim.
    Wish you the best of luck.
    No i didn't even think to make a video, i just filed a paypal claim. Hopefully it works out



    12 SI BM
    2 cube box at 34 hz
    Hifonics 1005d

    REFS blue200sx, Team OSC SVT, Ravemeister(canadianaudio.com)

  5. #5
    thatguy12's Avatar
    thatguy12 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Madtown, WI
    Posts
    549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Problem with seller mclerico83

    Always make an unboxing video when buying used items. Also, ALWAYS read a seller/ buyers feedback. It's there for a reason. Mclerico83 had multiple bad feedback threads before you purchased. Gotta be carful who you give money to



    Sold To: Goodear and ATC_DJ
    Bought From: Dtrom and f1mclarenagr

    Head Unit: pioneer deh 80prs, Front stage: Hertz DSK Components, Rear: Alpine type S , Sub Stage: Tantric HD 10s, Sub Amp: AudioQue 3500.1, Highs Amp: AudioQue 120.4
    Electrical Consists of a Singer 200 amp alt, a Shuriken BT 80, two Crescendo Group 31s and lots of Execution Audio 1/0 Gauge.

  6. #6
    alexdbest2000's Avatar
    alexdbest2000 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Problem with seller mclerico83

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy12 View Post
    Always make an unboxing video when buying used items. Also, ALWAYS read a seller/ buyers feedback. It's there for a reason. Mclerico83 had multiple bad feedback threads before you purchased. Gotta be carful who you give money to
    He had 100% positive feedback when i bought them, didnt think to search his username though,,,



    12 SI BM
    2 cube box at 34 hz
    Hifonics 1005d

    REFS blue200sx, Team OSC SVT, Ravemeister(canadianaudio.com)

  7. #7
    negolien's Avatar
    negolien is online now Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sacramento,CA
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Problem with seller mclerico83

    It's because people are lazy and don't do their due diligence. Have a bad experience??? ratings and feedback threads are here for a reason. Not sure how he could have 100% feedback if he's shafting people. Seems to me low thread count people are buying and complaining. Regular members aren't having issues just saying.


    mclerico83




  8. #8
    alexdbest2000's Avatar
    alexdbest2000 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Problem with seller mclerico83

    Quote Originally Posted by negolien View Post
    It's because people are lazy and don't do their due diligence. Have a bad experience??? ratings and feedback threads are here for a reason. Not sure how he could have 100% feedback if he's shafting people. Seems to me low thread count people are buying and complaining. Regular members aren't having issues just saying.


    mclerico83

    I honestly dont believe he knew one was blown, seems like he buys and sells alot.



    12 SI BM
    2 cube box at 34 hz
    Hifonics 1005d

    REFS blue200sx, Team OSC SVT, Ravemeister(canadianaudio.com)

  9. #9
    los33's Avatar
    los33 is online now Car Audio G



    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Problem with seller mclerico83

    Quote Originally Posted by alexdbest2000 View Post
    I honestly dont believe he knew one was blown, seems like he buys and sells alot.
    You are creating excuses for his mistake.

    Why not wait to make excuses until you have contacted him and/or he realizes this thread is here and puts in some input on the situation.




  10. #10
    MrFoca's Avatar
    MrFoca is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Problem with seller mclerico83

    This is why I try to show tons of pics to someone if they are buying anything. Did he know or not ? Who really knows. But waiting 2 weeks to ship is ridiculous.




  11. #11
    whitedragon551's Avatar
    whitedragon551 is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    13,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

    Re: Problem with seller mclerico83

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFoca View Post
    This is why I try to show tons of pics to someone if they are buying anything. Did he know or not ? Who really knows. But waiting 2 weeks to ship is ridiculous.
    As he has said in another thread. He is going through a divorce. Its up to you whether or not that makes any difference.



    CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules



    HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

  12. #12
    MrFoca's Avatar
    MrFoca is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Problem with seller mclerico83

    Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon551 View Post
    As he has said in another thread. He is going through a divorce. Its up to you whether or not that makes any difference.
    To be honest no is does not. Only reason I say that is cause If I was going through that or a death of someone close/family member. I would not be trying to sell stuff online, but if I was selling something I would take into consideration to ship what someone has paid for. Excuses are cop outs. Not trying to be harsh, but don't obligate something only not to fulfill it.




  13. Likes d77543020, fatboytyler liked this post
  14. #13
    alexdbest2000's Avatar
    alexdbest2000 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Problem with seller mclerico83

    @mclerico83 ;

    please clear your inbox



    12 SI BM
    2 cube box at 34 hz
    Hifonics 1005d

    REFS blue200sx, Team OSC SVT, Ravemeister(canadianaudio.com)

  15. #14
    cagedkennels's Avatar
    cagedkennels is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Muskogee, OK
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Problem with seller mclerico83

    Ya an told me was in a car wreck. And another thread says aunt died, pregnant gf, divorce, blah blah excuses are like assholes. I'm tracking this dude down




  16. Likes MrFoca liked this post
  17. #15
    mclerico83's Avatar
    mclerico83 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    tampa
    Posts
    6,805
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Problem with seller mclerico83

    Quote Originally Posted by alexdbest2000 View Post
    @mclerico83 ;

    please clear your inbox
    Box is cleared I never received pm. I will offer refund with shipment back if speaker is blown no problem.




+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Problem With Seller (Need Help)
    By Slammed in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 12:50 AM
  2. Problem with JVC KD-SH77
    By <Intel> in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2002, 04:22 PM
  3. problems with alternator
    By <jsons2fly> in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2001, 03:40 AM
  4. Having a problem with Ignition wire
    By sacarap in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2001, 10:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum