+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Reload Thread: Spena unhappy customer

  1. #31
    Bass4Days's Avatar
    Bass4Days is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lockport, NY
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

    Re: Spena unhappy customer

    Quote Originally Posted by westman995 View Post
    I tried buying his 9518's. I sent payment for one and he said it shipped out but never gave me tracking do I kept asking for it but he'd ignore me. Then tells me ups dropped it off at his house due to bad packaging.. I was skeptical about buying from him in the first place but I tried it anyway. I'm just glad he refunded my money, I thought I was going to have to open a PayPal claim.
    I mean story after story. I just got a message 20 hours ago saying he guarantees the amp works unless I blew it. Iv had it for a few weeks now and it still hasnt even been hooked up to even see if it works. Havent got my level 6 yet. But the point is even if it works its not what I paid for. He said he would refund me in a week because his paypal is on hold. But its been a month and a half now since I sent the payment. Talking about slow.......We will see. Why would he refund me for an amp he thinks I blew up. Im even skeptical about sending him the amp back before I get my money. He might end up with his burnt up amp back and my cash. I think I should wipe my hands and be done.







  2. #32
    RayRay1417's Avatar
    RayRay1417 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South west florida
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

    Re: Spena unhappy customer

    Quote Originally Posted by Bass4Days View Post
    I mean story after story. I just got a message 20 hours ago saying he guarantees the amp works unless I blew it. Iv had it for a few weeks now and it still hasnt even been hooked up to even see if it works. Havent got my level 6 yet. But the point is even if it works its not what I paid for. He said he would refund me in a week because his paypal is on hold. But its been a month and a half now since I sent the payment. Talking about slow.......We will see. Why would he refund me for an amp he thinks I blew up. Im even skeptical about sending him the amp back before I get my money. He might end up with his burnt up amp back and my cash. I think I should wipe my hands and be done.
    If you silly enough to send the amp back before he refunds you exspecially after you allready got screwed by him once then you deserve it. Just saying




  3. #33
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    661 Post(s)

    Re: Spena unhappy customer

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay1417 View Post
    If you silly enough to send the amp back before he refunds you exspecially after you allready got screwed by him once then you deserve it. Just saying
    this




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  4. #34
    RayRay1417's Avatar
    RayRay1417 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South west florida
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

    Re: Spena unhappy customer

    Send it to me. When I gets here ill send you the cash don't worry. Lol




  5. #35
    garretttt4's Avatar
    garretttt4 is offline big pimpin



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Watertown sd
    Posts
    2,440
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1023 Post(s)

    Re: Spena unhappy customer

    Quote Originally Posted by westman995 View Post
    I tried buying his 9518's. I sent payment for one and he said it shipped out but never gave me tracking do I kept asking for it but he'd ignore me. Then tells me ups dropped it off at his house due to bad packaging.. I was skeptical about buying from him in the first place but I tried it anyway. I'm just glad he refunded my money, I thought I was going to have to open a PayPal claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by d77543020 View Post
    now that's a first
    If the package was dropped back off for bad packaging, probably not a good way to ship a heavy *** expensive sub.... Just saying.



    01 Silverado 2500hd
    Four custom mmats juggernaut 12's. (For sale, or trade for two beefy 12's or 15's)


    Bought from: Jayzbent, mylows10, logan527, Timmy13091, wingsfreak9, Underfire
    Traded with: mylows10(x2), knowmadic
    Sold to: 03silverado03, foomanchu, heel4lyfe, Timmy13091, wErd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Mounting a sub to a custom box
    By Heresy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 01:26 PM
  2. Mounting a 12 inch sub to a custom box
    By Heresy in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2004, 01:47 AM
  3. Custom Stereo for classic car restoration
    By Unregistered in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2002, 03:26 AM
  4. custom enclosures
    By esco in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2002, 02:50 PM
  5. Mounting a subwoofer to a custom box
    By Heresy in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2001, 04:42 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum