+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Reload Thread: Known scammer modzzz!!!

CandeShop is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

If I were a paying vendor then I would post the shop address. We are not a paying vendor as of yet as we still have some research to do to deem it worth the cost. But you're free to search Cande Shop, Llc.

michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Cande Shop Customs

Here you go another scammer related post on a business review website for his area. Click the link

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Everywhere you look people are saying he is a scumbag but im the bad guy for warning you newbs yeah right

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CandeShop View Post
    If I were a paying vendor then I would post the shop address. We are not a paying vendor as of yet as we still have some research to do to deem it worth the cost. But you're free to search Cande Shop, Llc.
    I did already. I saw your reviews online for your business ethics and how you treat people

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yea the distributor that had nothing to do with Cande Shop and we've never been known as Cande Shop Customs.

Nice try though. You're not warning anyone, no one has ever been scammed or gotten something that they didn't order. There have been complaints, maybe 4 total in 7-8 years. Then again I've done far too many transactions where there's no complaint at all. Everyone got the product they paid for.

About the distributor the guy wanted it delivered to him for less than asking price picked up. Problem? That's not going to happen. Never told me whether we were meeting at a spot closer to me and then went online and bashed. It happened, he got upset, just as you have and I was working 2 jobs for 80 hours a week, worked overnight the night before. I fell asleep after not hearing from him. Sue me!

7. Likes michaellane liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Why is it every post or thread or review isnt your fault? Ive been here since 2005 and dont have these issues. Why do you have such bad luck? Im sure you may be know as cande shop customs but I know there is not some otber audio shop called cande shop in your area. They are all about you man. Youre just not a good person and im sorry for people who deal with you. Your shop doesnt even show up on google man come on dude. How are you always the innocent victim in every bad tbread about you or you "shop?"

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I get it life "happens" im done dude fyi another member here sent me that link. They may not post because I dont tag them but just know people see what youre doing and it doesnt look good from a business stand point. Vender or not you can post your address up here because I cant find it

Jes 42 is offline karma!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CandeShop View Post
    According to what constitutes a scammer, I am not. No one can ever say they haven't gotten product they ordered as it was advertised.

Names have been banned on here because someone who had a moderator under his wing wanted to have me banned when I left him and his foreclosed house. Names have been banned on caco because of Caps having pull with moderators after I stole his gf, subsequent ones were banned because of the AE rules. Only 2 forums I've been banned on and neither have to do with scamming, not then not now not ever.

Btw what your boy Michelle is doing is considered snitching, so I guess it's cool for him to snitch (the misinformed opinion he's got) but not for others (who have truthful facts).
    A ban is a ban.Plain and simple.He posted proof.That's not speculation!He ain't my ''boy'' I don't get down like that.I'm ALWAYS interested when someone does some questionable sh1t on here.Yep i know Snoopy and he's always been good ppl as far as i can tell.He didn't have a good word to say about you.That's enough for me.I'm fine with you being here.None of my affair but let it be known about the past.I know a couple mods on Caco as well and i've never had a problem there either.I don't need to make ae's cause i keep my business clean and i don't start drama.Go through all my posts on here if you want.I don't bother anyone..Seems like wherever you go there's a sh1tstorm.Yeah you're a real stand up dude fkn your ''friends'' girl but hey maybe that wasn't your fault either.She slipped and fell on ya d1ck,happens..smfh...Scammer could be a strong word for you.How about scumbag?That fits ya pretty well.My rep and ethics speak for themselves along with Mike.Can't smear that.He didn't snitch.He put up your past.Hell they let Skam Audio sell on here.That shows they don't gaf.

Kenwood x996
    Kicker KX850.4
    4 Prv 6.5's-Bazooka Euphonic tweets
    18'' T3 TSNS
    Crunch GP3000D
    4 Runs of 1/0 welding wire..NRG Custom terminals
    300 amp Ohio Gen alt
    2 CS9000 batts

11. Likes av83, bgowdy31 liked this post
    whytellyou2 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    I get it life "happens" im done dude fyi another member here sent me that link. They may not post because I dont tag them but just know people see what youre doing and it doesnt look good from a business stand point. Vender or not you can post your address up here because I cant find it
    2875 N. Forsyth Rd, unit 114, Winter Park, Florida 32792 ?

13. Thanks michaellane thanked for this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

was just filed in 2013.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Cande Shop LLC*is a Florida Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on March 15, 2013. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is*L13000039343.*

The Registered Agent on file for this company is Anderson Carl W and is located at 1518 Selma Ave Orlando, FL 32825. The company's principal address is*2875 N Forsyth Rd Unit 114*Winter Park,*FL*32792*and its mailing address is*1518 Selma Ave*Orlando,*FL32825

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jes 42 View Post
    A ban is a ban.Plain and simple.He posted proof.That's not speculation!He ain't my ''boy'' I don't get down like that.I'm ALWAYS interested when someone does some questionable sh1t on here.Yep i know Snoopy and he's always been good ppl as far as i can tell.He didn't have a good word to say about you.That's enough for me.I'm fine with you being here.None of my affair but let it be known about the past.I know a couple mods on Caco as well and i've never had a problem there either.I don't need to make ae's cause i keep my business clean and i don't start drama.Go through all my posts on here if you want.I don't bother anyone..Seems like wherever you go there's a sh1tstorm.Yeah you're a real stand up dude fkn your ''friends'' girl but hey maybe that wasn't your fault either.She slipped and fell on ya d1ck,happens..smfh...Scammer could be a strong word for you.How about scumbag?That fits ya pretty well.My rep and ethics speak for themselves along with Mike.Can't smear that.He didn't snitch.He put up your past.Hell they let Skam Audio sell on here.That shows they don't gaf.
    Someone can attempt to smear my or my shop's reputation, but facts are facts no one has ever been scammed. Problem with doing business is there's always one that'll complain about something even if it's free. (Proven when we did a giveaway of a volt meter this past year). With how many customers we've served this past year and I have over the past 8 years (in audio) 4 isn't even exponentially close to how many happy customers there are. As posted here on and on FB people came stepping forward quick to let him know they had perfect feedback, that's what irked him the most.

It doesn't show? Funny I googled the name and it pops up within the first 5 links

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Why is it never your fault when every deal goes bad man? Thats all I want to know

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Why is it never your fault when every deal goes bad man? Thats all I want to know
    There's 2 sides to every story, everyone is going to have their own view. Like I said many times (and obviously you're too dense to comprehend) EVERYONE GOT WHAT THEY ORDERED. NO ONE CAN SAY THEY DIDNT GET WHAT THEY ORDERED OR GOT SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN WHAT THEY ORDERED.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Why dont the deals just go smooth man? Thats what im not getting. .you're too stupid to understand what I am asking or too busy trying not to answer. Have a good nigbt my goal has been accomplished. Good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast