+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 190

Reload Thread: Known scammer modzzz!!!

  1. #31
    bgowdy31's Avatar
    bgowdy31 is offline I GOT LOUD FOR $648



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Campbellsville, Ky
    Posts
    6,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1925 Post(s)

    Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CandeShop View Post
    Yes because Michelle Lane got his ******* in a bunch on FB due to his old stock Universal batteries not selling as fast as he wanted due to kinetik's being bought.
    wow.... no disrespect to the OP, but modz need to close this. This is irrelevant



    MY 2001 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
    1 DC AUDIO XL-18 DUAL 1 ~ 5 CUBES NET(I THINK LOL) ~ TUNED - NO IDEA LOL (<-TEMP BOX)
    SHARK 2500 @ 2 OHM(.5 LATER ) ~ STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK DEKA & 2 AGM'S ~ BULLZ AUDIO 1/0


    ~2010 FCBC 450 STREET DIVISION 3RD OVERALL~
    ~2011 FCBC 450 STREET DIVISION CHAMPION~
    ~YOUTUBE->bgowdy31 & bgowdy3131~
    *BEST SCORE ~ 95 BLAZER 147+DB 30-SEC MUSIC-BB2400 & 1 HDC3-18 W/STOCK ELECTRICAL*

    R.I.P. TO MY WIFEYS 03 FOCUS SE TRUNK SYSTEM ~ 143+DB 30 SEC MUSIC AVG

  2. Likes supereikenator, brandonkain82 liked this post



  3. #32
    michaellane's Avatar
    michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    virginia beach
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,792
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

    Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CandeShop View Post
    Yes because Michelle Lane got his ******* in a bunch on FB due to his old stock Universal batteries not selling as fast as he wanted due to kinetik's being bought.
    This feg selling blim dekas was the problem. Post a pic of a new looking battery on his site but sends you corroded battery when you buy. They are from batyery banks where one or more go bad and he sells the ones that havent gone bad yet. This is the real issue. Then threatens legal action for facebook post like a p u s s y. Like I said ill be in florida in june visiting family ill come by your shop so you can show me how youre such a good guy. I like skinny dudes ill see your lying a s s. Dont come in here not telling the whole truth. Search this dude on other forums. All multiple names all banned for scamming. Me on the other hand no problems ever. Dude lies non stop then wont go ahead with his cur rate lawyer



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

  4. #33
    michaellane's Avatar
    michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    virginia beach
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,792
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

    Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

    Lol cut*

    threatens legal action for talking bad about his business and total profits lost blah blah blah. Bring it lil dude no one is scared of a liar over here. Then tells me no meed to come by his shop because he wont sell me anything lol lile id be coming to buy anything. Post after post this dude is a fake. Take a few minites and go searching. Go look at his batyeries on his candeshop website then look at the batteries he tries to sell to people beat all to sh I t



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

  5. #34
    michaellane's Avatar
    michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    virginia beach
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,792
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

    Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

    Then he tried to buy them from me last night him and his buddy. Now today im the bad guy who has never had a issue until this random dude. Its a shame hecause from the pics his shop does really good work. Ive never spoken to this dude before in my life until last night



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

  6. #35
    Jes 42's Avatar
    Jes 42 is offline karma!



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ohio/Ind
    Posts
    2,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    576 Post(s)

    Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bgowdy31 View Post
    wow.... no disrespect to the OP, but modz need to close this. This is irrelevant
    Not irrelevant if the guy has bad deals B..4 good deals don't make up for the bad ones.I always do my research



    Kenwood x996
    Kicker KX850.4
    4 Prv 6.5's-Bazooka Euphonic tweets
    18'' T3 TSNS
    Crunch GP3000D
    4 Runs of 1/0 welding wire..NRG Custom terminals
    300 amp Ohio Gen alt
    2 CS9000 batts

  7. Thanks michaellane thanked for this post
  8. #36
    michaellane's Avatar
    michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    virginia beach
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,792
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

    Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

    Oh and he us mad I didnt pay a vendor fee to sell 30 small batteries I came across local lol he is reporting me for that also



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

  9. #37
    Jes 42's Avatar
    Jes 42 is offline karma!



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ohio/Ind
    Posts
    2,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    576 Post(s)

    Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    Oh and he us mad I didnt pay a vendor fee to sell 30 small batteries I came across local lol he is reporting me for that also
    Snitchin is always cool don't ya know?



    Kenwood x996
    Kicker KX850.4
    4 Prv 6.5's-Bazooka Euphonic tweets
    18'' T3 TSNS
    Crunch GP3000D
    4 Runs of 1/0 welding wire..NRG Custom terminals
    300 amp Ohio Gen alt
    2 CS9000 batts

  10. #38
    michaellane's Avatar
    michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    virginia beach
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,792
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

    Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jes 42 View Post
    Snitchin is always cool don't ya know?
    No biggie to me they just as fast local. Either way I got them if someone needs them lol im not replying here again I got candeshop blocked so I dont have to read the lies anymore. I dont do business like he does. I mailed someone a amp for FREE LAST WEEK AND PAID SHIPPONG BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE ONE. Sent a distro and fan also with it



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

  11. Likes Jes 42 liked this post
  12. #39
    Jes 42's Avatar
    Jes 42 is offline karma!



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ohio/Ind
    Posts
    2,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    576 Post(s)

    Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    No biggie to me they just as fast local. Either way I got them if someone needs them lol im not replying here again I got candeshop blocked so I dont have to read the lies anymore. I dont do business like he does. I mailed someone a amp for FREE LAST WEEK AND PAID SHIPPONG BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE ONE. Sent a distro and fan also with it
    I got ya on fb.I can get a batt wheneva



    Kenwood x996
    Kicker KX850.4
    4 Prv 6.5's-Bazooka Euphonic tweets
    18'' T3 TSNS
    Crunch GP3000D
    4 Runs of 1/0 welding wire..NRG Custom terminals
    300 amp Ohio Gen alt
    2 CS9000 batts

  13. #40
    CandeShop's Avatar
    CandeShop is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    East Orlando, FL
    Posts
    186
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jes 42 View Post
    Snitchin is always cool don't ya know?
    According to what constitutes a scammer, I am not. No one can ever say they haven't gotten product they ordered as it was advertised.

    Names have been banned on here because someone who had a moderator under his wing wanted to have me banned when I left him and his foreclosed house. Names have been banned on caco because of Caps having pull with moderators after I stole his gf, subsequent ones were banned because of the AE rules. Only 2 forums I've been banned on and neither have to do with scamming, not then not now not ever.


    Btw what your boy Michelle is doing is considered snitching, so I guess it's cool for him to snitch (the misinformed opinion he's got) but not for others (who have truthful facts).




  14. #41
    michaellane's Avatar
    michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    virginia beach
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,792
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

    Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CandeShop View Post
    According to what constitutes a scammer, I am not. No one can ever say they haven't gotten product they ordered as it was advertised.

    Names have been banned on here because someone who had a moderator under his wing wanted to have me banned when I left him and his foreclosed house. Names have been banned on caco because of Caps having pull with moderators after I stole his gf, subsequent ones were banned because of the AE rules. Only 2 forums I've been banned on and neither have to do with scamming, not then not now not ever.


    Btw what your boy Michelle is doing is considered snitching, so I guess it's cool for him to snitch (the misinformed opinion he's got) but not for others (who have truthful facts).
    Im done dude you're right im wrong whatever you need to hear to leave me alone. Ive never had a issue until you. Have a good day and good luck with your shop! Thanks again Carolyn. See everyones name can be turned into a girls name. Have a good night. You want to talk PM me the first week of june. Thanks again.



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

  15. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    out here
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

    It seems like every week a new post about a scammer or someone being scammed pops up in this site. Ban me because I don't care but I now know not to do business on this site. Good Day people




  16. Likes michaellane liked this post
  17. #43
    CandeShop's Avatar
    CandeShop is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    East Orlando, FL
    Posts
    186
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

    It's great to see you act like a victim yet you're ranting and raving about things that even the "scammer thread" starter even said he got his order.

    So what constitutes a scammer to you? Someone who leads you to believe that you're purchasing a product and never deliver said product or a different product entirely.

    There have been quite a few, 04murdalanche, steve miller from RD, Kevin schlenker of skar, caps and fatpat just to name a few from here. Definitely not something I've done or ever planned on doing. My business is what I'm invested in and when someone tries to claim that we've been associated with scamming customers you're right we're going to squash those false claims quick.




  18. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    out here
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

    What I made was a statement, not a rant. I never called you a scammer. Truth is I hardly ever post here but I'm always lurking. I can careless about your business, the fact that I will associate you to this site is enough for me. That's anyone, except for bgowdy because he's always making deals and I haven't witnessed a bad thread about him.




  19. #45
    michaellane's Avatar
    michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    virginia beach
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,792
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

    Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CandeShop View Post
    It's great to see you act like a victim yet you're ranting and raving about things that even the "scammer thread" starter even said he got his order.

    So what constitutes a scammer to you? Someone who leads you to believe that you're purchasing a product and never deliver said product or a different product entirely.

    There have been quite a few, 04murdalanche, steve miller from RD, Kevin schlenker of skar, caps and fatpat just to name a few from here. Definitely not something I've done or ever planned on doing. My business is what I'm invested in and when someone tries to claim that we've been associated with scamming customers you're right we're going to squash those false claims quick.
    Post the address in here to your shop little man. Ill be there visiting family in june. If you wont post it then just quit. Were not females. Lets agree to disagree
    Not too difficult



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. List of known scammers
    By gckless in forum *Negative* Feedback
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 02:42 PM
  2. List of Known Scammers
    By fwb_1234 in forum Buyer/Seller Feedback
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 03:54 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum