Reload Thread: Known scammer modzzz!!!

michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Re: Known scammer modzzz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy13091 View Post
    Lol if that's what u wanna call it feel free to read up..
    I have 0 to feel bad about I've never ripped anyone off I'm sorry if your reading skills lack .. my feedback speaks for itself I have 0 negative right ? Regardless I'm not taking sides I just posted what I knew ..
    And if you had a good transaction with him thats awesome! You know I am all for good stuff up here. He however has had tons of issues

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

2. Likes Jes 42 liked this post
    Dislikes brandonkain82 disliked this post

Timmy13091 is offline Team DC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    And if you had a good transaction with him thats awesome! You know I am all for good stuff up here. He however has had tons of issues
    I didnt .. If you even read my post prior to talking smack .. I said my buddy just bought lots from both people in question .. and it all went smooth .. that's what these threads are for right ? So I posted what I knew ... did I call you a liar ? Am I taking sides? Lol I don't even know the fuckingg guys fall back man I could give a fuckk

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I didnt .. If you even read my post prior to talking smack .. I said my buddy just bought lots from both people in question .. and it all went smooth .. that's what these threads are for right ? So I posted what I knew ... did I call you a liar ? Am I taking sides? Lol I don't even know the fuckingg guys fall back man I could give a fuckk
    Yep youre correct. Im wrong and every other user account he has had and every other forum he is banned from is wrong also. Like I said if you or your friends had a good transaction thats awesome and im happy for you guys scammer is still a scammer.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

Timmy13091 is offline Team DC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yep youre correct. Im wrong and every other user account he has had and every other forum he is banned from is wrong also. Like I said if you or your friends had a good transaction thats awesome and im happy for you guys scammer is still a scammer.
    You must be missing the point where I didn't call you wrong or right .. but it's cool I'm out now I posted what I knew .. feel free to stay and argue with yourself .. it's not far off from how this convo is going lol

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

You must be missing the point where I didn't call you wrong or right .. but it's cool I'm out now I posted what I knew .. feel free to stay and argue with yourself .. it's not far off from how this convo is going lol
    Have a good day

CandeShop is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Cj407, candeshop407 and this account are the only ones I've ever had here. Caco I've had more (none of which had to do with scamming) prior issues with Caps (stealing his gf) got my Original name banned and subsequent bans occurred after for being ae accounts.

Flastrongman is Dave Leib on Facebook a completely different person from another part of the state.

I don't have nothing to hide.
    I've done an ipad dash for @03F150MrSBF for free after his dash was hacked up by 04murdalanche aka murdapanel.
    I've given away plenty of products in giveaways and hooked people up with cheap prices on fiberglass projects and builds.

8. Likes brandonkain82 liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CandeShop View Post
    Cj407, candeshop407 and this account are the only ones I've ever had here. Caco I've had more (none of which had to do with scamming) prior issues with Caps (stealing his gf) got my Original name banned and subsequent bans occurred after for being ae accounts.

Flastrongman is Dave Leib on Facebook a completely different person from another part of the state.

I don't have nothing to hide.
    I've done an ipad dash for @03F150MrSBF for free after his dash was hacked up by 04murdalanche aka murdapanel.
    I've given away plenty of products in giveaways and hooked people up with cheap prices on fiberglass projects and builds.
    I agree your work looks good. You however are a dirtbag. Its a shame.

10. Dislikes brandonkain82 disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Dirtbag?
    Because someone complained about not getting a tracking number after admitting he blew my phone up all day (while I was at work)? @snoopysnooper

Or Dasbot (aka robot underground who's had multiple issues with scamming) saying he never got the t3 TSS motor that was delivered back to me with RTS and Return to sender written all over it.

Or RetroAudio (who's also had issues with scamming) who got JohnnyLaw (another banned member) to ban my account because he was pissed that I found a house to rent before his house went into foreclosure (and he moved to Indiana)

Jes 42 is offline karma!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Just another person who got their "facts" in a twist.

- RetroAudio got JohnnyLaw to ban me because he was pissed off that I moved out of his house before he got foreclosed on.
    - DasBot bought a t3 TSS motor from me it got shipped Monday morning (as when he paid it was too late for Saturday shipment thru usps that closes at 12) once it arrived at his "place of business" he wrote return to sender on it and said he never received it. I lost out on the paypal claim as the tracking number was input wrong. Proof in pictures shows it arrived at his residence.
    - Snoopysnooper bought 4 db drive 12's off of me and then hounded me to ship, ship, ship like it was urgent (but yet didn't pay for 2 day shipping and wanted it sent ground). I was working at ABC liquor warehouse at the time and was working 12 hour shifts. Subs were shipped on one of my days off (as obviously going in at 7am and working till 7pm no place would be open to ship) and they arrived just as advertised.

Not one person can say they didn't ever receive what they ordered.
    It's your sh1t and it makes me no diff.I've done over 70 transactions on 3 forums and Facebook and NEVER once has my name ever came up as a scammer.How fkn hard is it to do a clean deal anymore?I happen to know Snoopy as well and he don't come across as an azzhole.I could be wrong so idk.Your name was brought up as questionable and i'm sure ppl wanna know what the deal is.

Kenwood x996
    Kicker KX850.4
    4 Prv 6.5's-Bazooka Euphonic tweets
    18'' T3 TSNS
    Crunch GP3000D
    4 Runs of 1/0 welding wire..NRG Custom terminals
    300 amp Ohio Gen alt
    2 CS9000 batts

snoopysnooper is offline german engineering= fail

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

get over it afaggot it iwas 4 years ago

2006 dodge caravan
    2 15" tc sounds/tantric hybrid subs
    10 cubes at 28 hz
    massive p3k and 2 runs of 1/0 ga with a juice box black cherry battery

refs: JaredSPL, oxsign (x2), SPY (x6 or 7), TheDukey42, SundownAudioNY, fearof85, donpisto, 97cavy, dylan1234, DBhittin, woofercooker, hemi= 22s, SMD4life, rumbleee2, ravens9322, terra, bryce-man and countless more
    100% on ebay, and hundreds of craigslist transactions

snoopysnooper is offline german engineering= fail

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

i just wanted to hear what happened, a text wasn't hard to send, i got em , loved em, end of story, thanks for living in the past punk

2006 dodge caravan
    2 15" tc sounds/tantric hybrid subs
    10 cubes at 28 hz
    massive p3k and 2 runs of 1/0 ga with a juice box black cherry battery

refs: JaredSPL, oxsign (x2), SPY (x6 or 7), TheDukey42, SundownAudioNY, fearof85, donpisto, 97cavy, dylan1234, DBhittin, woofercooker, hemi= 22s, SMD4life, rumbleee2, ravens9322, terra, bryce-man and countless more
    100% on ebay, and hundreds of craigslist transactions

BassAddictJ is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Flastrongman and I have done business, we are in no way affiliated with each other though.
    Same with me. I've done business on here both local and shipping with both of strongman and cande. I've never had an issue once. In fact both tended to be more on the generous end of things. Strongman has hooked it up extra on TRF parts I've bought from him on a few occassions. Amoung several transactions. Cande once made a trip from orlando to tampa to deal with me when it was out of his way, just because he knew I couldn't make the drive because of some of my at the time issues.

I'm pretty sure Michaellane and I have dealt with each other before, I just can't recall what we bought or sold. I've some so much **** on here. lol. But also a stand up guy.

Off topic, I never got refunded from Aaron Paul Johnston after he cashed my MO on base and bailed out of Fort Polk, LA. years back....nor have I seen anything from back from Ronnie Pea (hornetsnest iirc) and his horseshit......**** those guys. Korn4Life still owes me a woofer after the one I traded him for failed on day one.....he kept saying for months to hang in there and eventually stopped returning my texts.....

Team American Power Systems
    Pioneer Avic N5 Navi + CD-UB100 USB Adapter. RARE Circa 1996 PPI Ax606.2 in BLACK (1 of 400ish made) with 2 rare black graphic spacers.
    CDT DRT-25 1'' Silk Dome Tweeters / CDT ES-04 4'' Midranges / RE Audio XXX 6.5'' 2ohm Neo Mids In Glassed Kick Pods
    American Power Systems 240amp H.O. Alty / (2) Deka 8a31, 1/0 front to back.
    Unknown Prototype 3k @ 1ohm. TRF/PSI 8 layer 4in coil hybrid beast in 3 cubs @ 33Hz / Raammat 40sqft in the trunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunz View Post
    You could put 12V to my balls and clamp my dick to get 3kW+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
    Glad this got bumped so I could fap to it again.

16. Thanks brandonkain82 thanked for this post
    Likes CandeShop liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snoopysnooper View Post
    get over it afaggot it iwas 4 years ago
    It was only brought up by your boy Michelle. So maybe you should take it up with him. I've been over it. Left that job I had at that time, left that house and now in my own house with shop open for 2nd year now.

Good to see you're still pissed enough to throw name calling into this though.

bgowdy31 is offline I GOT LOUD FOR $648

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

It was only brought up by your boy Michelle. So maybe you should take it up with him. I've been over it. Left that job I had at that time, left that house and now in my own house with shop open for 2nd year now.

Good to see you're still pissed enough to throw name calling into this though.
    so this whole thread was brought up about something that happened 4 years ago?

MY RIDE- 2001 HYUNDAI SANTA FE (BEST SCORE 147+DB 30-SEC MUSIC-BB2400 & 1 HDC3-18 W/STOCK ELECTRIC)
    2 SOUNDQUBED SDC2.5-15'S ~ 8.2 CUBES NET ~ 12" AERO @ 40-ISH HZ ~ SHARK 2500 @ 1OHM(2 LATER)
    STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK DEKA & 2 AGM'S ~ BULLZ AUDIO 1/0

~2010 FCBC 450SD 3RD OVERALL~
    ~2011 FCBC 450SD CHAMPION~
    ~YOUTUBE->bgowdy31 & bgowdy3131~

R.I.P. TO MY WIFEYS 03 FOCUS SE TRUNK SYSTEM ~ 143+DB 30 SEC MUSIC AVG

19. Thanks av83 thanked for this post
    Likes supereikenator, jeffdachef liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgowdy31 View Post
    so this whole thread was brought up about something that happened 4 years ago?
    Yes because Michelle Lane got his ******* in a bunch on FB due to his old stock Universal batteries not selling as fast as he wanted due to kinetik's being bought.

21. Likes supereikenator, brandonkain82 liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast