+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: RE 12.1 amplifier issue.

supereikenator is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

RE 12.1 amplifier issue.

Let me begin this by saying that I do not believe that JL Audio is a scammer and I would definitely buy from him again, but he recommended I make this thread so I am. I bought an RE 12.1 via payments from him a few weeks ago and had not had the chance to test it until recently. Once hooked up it would run just fine until ~18 out of 35 on a Kenwood X397 with the subwoofer level, bass, gain, everything turned all the way down and then it would kick into protect. I thought the subwoofer may have a blown coil so I checked those with a DMM and they checked out just fine. I thought I may have voltage issues so I checked those and they also checked out a-okay. I tried another sub completely and it still did it. In the end I went to a shop and switched it for a T1000 to test and the T1000 worked without issue on the exact same setup. So I had isolated it was the amp and not my car or subs. I then texted JL Audio informing him of the situation and he has since offered a refund by Thursday or Friday. He was extremely apologetic and I'm happy to say I don't expect any issues. Just a bad amp. As I said, I made this thread only because he recommended I do. He's a fantastic seller so far and I would definitely buy from him again. I will update this when I get my refund. Sorry for the novel all, I just wanted to be detailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Truman View Post
    I'm not saying my car is stupid loud cuz its not but I heard a solo x system and it made the air frequencies shake the whole car the side panels were even breathing back and forth. I'm not trying to start a huge fight but everyone is such a ****. Until you've heard the squares air don't say its not good
    Has nothing to with it. Squares make air frequencies travel farther that's the fact. ******* Google it. You just made yourself look like an idiot on a public forum.

2. Likes Chevy Blazin' liked this post

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Re: RE 12.1 amplifier issue.

Will get you taken care of thursday. I feel it better this made public for you for assurance you will get proper transaction as I would with anyone I deal with. I try to make sure everyone is a+ in my transactions. All i ask is amp is sent back this week as well with some form of tracking so we can log its return. Hope that is understandable. Will confirm when refund is sent to you thursday and go from there.

IM GONNA FIRE MY LAZER AND SUCH.

4. Thanks supereikenator thanked for this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JL Audio View Post
    Will get you taken care of thursday. I feel it better this made public for you for assurance you will get proper transaction as I would with anyone I deal with. I try to make sure everyone is a+ in my transactions. All i ask is amp is sent back this week as well with some form of tracking so we can log its return. Hope that is understandable. Will confirm when refund is sent to you thursday and go from there.
    Can do! Any advice on how to ship it? I tossed the packing you sent it in...

I'm not saying my car is stupid loud cuz its not but I heard a solo x system and it made the air frequencies shake the whole car the side panels were even breathing back and forth. I'm not trying to start a huge fight but everyone is such a ****. Until you've heard the squares air don't say its not good
    Has nothing to with it. Squares make air frequencies travel farther that's the fact. ******* Google it. You just made yourself look like an idiot on a public forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by supereikenator View Post
    Can do! Any advice on how to ship it? I tossed the packing you sent it in...
    ? Not sure. I really don't know what to tell you there. I always keep all my packing from items I get for a while incase of something like this.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

? Not sure. I really don't know what to tell you there. I always keep all my packing from items I get for a while incase of something like this.
    My bad there for sure. Haha, oh well. I'll get it figured out I'm sure.

Chevy Blazin' is offline Chevy Blazin'

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

This is what I'm talking about smooth transactions between 2

Feedback:http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1020411

9. Likes macsdad, supereikenator, shauncox26 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Blazin' View Post
    I believe if there is a problem someone is having with something I have sold, they should address it on public eyes so they will for sure be handled and it will help to better people's trust in me as a seller to them in the future as well. I hate scammers more than anything thus me telling him to make this thread regarding it even though as he said he wasn't going to, which was kind on his part regardless.

11. Likes supereikenator liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I believe if there is a problem someone is having with something I have sold, they should address it on public eyes so they will for sure be handled and it will help to better people's trust in me as a seller to them in the future as well. I hate scammers more than anything thus me telling him to make this thread regarding it even though as he said he wasn't going to, which was kind on his part regardless.
    Seriously dude, you are a great seller.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Blazin' View Post
    They seem rare these days, but I'm glad to be a part of it. Haha

ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Probably knocked something loose in shipping

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

d77543020 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

this is exactly how it should be done

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Just updating when I get lunch today going to cash check and go to bank to deposit then refund on next break. Thanks.

Super let me knowing tracking as you can once shipped back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Can you confirm your paypal with me? I will have to just send money as i dont have the account for it to withdraw from anymore

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

update, I had to pay a fee to send payment from debit card but I got you covered.. payment refund sent, please let me know you received.

sorry again for the hassle/trouble this has caused.

thanks

"
    Sent to:
    Jackson Eiken (The recipient of this payment is Unverified)
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Amount sent:
    -$240.00 USD
    Fee amount:
    -$7.26 USD
    Net amount:
    -$247.26 USD
    "

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

update, I had to pay a fee to send payment from debit card but I got you covered.. payment refund sent, please let me know you received.

sorry again for the hassle/trouble this has caused.

thanks

"
    Sent to:
    Jackson Eiken (The recipient of this payment is Unverified)
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Amount sent:
    -$240.00 USD
    Fee amount:
    -$7.26 USD
    Net amount:
    -$247.26 USD
    "
    Thank you so much. No worries man. I'll get it shipped out tomorrow if that's okay, busy with some registration stuff today. Will provide tracking and all. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast