CRXBMPN is offline ---> TEAM B.L.O. ME <---

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Re: Calling out LuckyDerDer

any word yet on the outcome?

Team Bass Lovers Of MainE/The Loud Crowd
    2k5 SLAP Stock 2 National Champion - I feel old...!
    Next up - 1991 CRX, two SAZ3000d's, and some subs

MrFoca is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

He hit me up and gave tracking info. Just waiting on it to arrive that's all.

3. Likes CRXBMPN liked this post
    PolkSDA is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    If you ever watch the weather it's snowing heavy on the east coast. It really hasn't been that long give it a little more time beore you flip out and get your ******* in a knot.
    Seriously? Weather does not prevent someone from getting to their computer and typing "Sorry for the delay in shipping, but we've been hit by N inches of snow. I hope to get to the post office by xxxxxxx" or "I'm having trouble locating a box large enough, but I'll get this out to you on xxxxxxx. My apologies for the inconvenience."

Real life happens to everyone... but it's how you handle it in terms of maturity and keeping your buyer in the loop with timely communications that earns your marks (good or bad) as a seller.

5. Thanks Spooney, fatboytyler thanked for this post
    Likes Nutdawg651, michaellane liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PolkSDA View Post
    Seriously? Weather does not prevent someone from getting to their computer and typing "Sorry for the delay in shipping, but we've been hit by N inches of snow. I hope to get to the post office by xxxxxxx" or "I'm having trouble locating a box large enough, but I'll get this out to you on xxxxxxx. My apologies for the inconvenience."

Real life happens to everyone... but it's how you handle it in terms of maturity and keeping your buyer in the loop with timely communications that earns your marks (good or bad) as a seller.
    I know buddy. As his statement has no merit, due to seeing where I live at. In MD where 20+ inches came through lol. Show's I pay him no mind at all.

So far through text the communication has been better, Not on here to slam anyone, Just wanted to know what was going on. As I think anyone else would of also.

murph is offline Low for Life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFoca View Post
    I know buddy. As his statement has no merit, due to seeing where I live at. In MD where 20+ inches came through lol. Show's I pay him no mind at all.

So far through text the communication has been better, Not on here to slam anyone, Just wanted to know what was going on. As I think anyone else would of also.
    Well all of this "let's make this issue public to the site" stuff is getting ridiculous. If the issue gets to a point like this contact a mod and file a paypal claim if need be. Shit happens so sometimes deals just aren't handled the best they can be. When an issue hits that next teir then it is IMHO ok to post calling out the seller or buyer. One call out that ends up being just miscommunication can scar the other on here for selling and buying.

Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Well all of this "let's make this issue public to the site" stuff is getting ridiculous. If the issue gets to a point like this contact a mod and file a paypal claim if need be. Shit happens so sometimes deals just aren't handled the best they can be. When an issue hits that next teir then it is IMHO ok to post calling out the seller or buyer. One call out that ends up being just miscommunication can scar the other on here for selling and buying.
    Ok. I did speak with a MOD before calling him out. I asked what I should do & he said post something. So Like I said before not everyone knows the whole entire story. I asked him for a refund, I was told If I did go through paypal to refund he would just enter a tracking # and case would be closed ? Sounds right to me, Again so that's 2 things you assumed I did not do. Is there anymore I can prove you wrong on again ???????????????

I posted this cause I'm sure people know him on a personal level, and could contact him. no where do you see me trashing him into the ground and acting like a kid about it. In fact I got a tracking label that was created so far, nothing has shipped. I think I am being decent about this whole matter. As I said to him once the sub arrives I will ask for this to be deleted. Just wish he could of kept in contact and let me know what was going on with shipping & other issues that we spoke about.

whitedragon551 is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

He did contact a mod and yes I told him to post this.

This isnt located in the negative feedback section. In the event that a post is made and its handled by maturity on both ends and it doesnt get messy then there wont be any scarring of names. Its when one party gets their ******* in a bunch and handles the situation like a baby it scars a name.

CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules

HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Sub came in today. Everything is good. No hard feelings towards Lucky, Just seemed to have communication problems with this sale. But it's over and everything Is good.

Mods can close.

11. Likes BackintheGame, CRXBMPN liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3