+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: Moler1129 Worst Seller I've Ever Dealt With!!

michaellane is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    385 Post(s)

Re: Moler1129 Worst Seller I've Ever Dealt With!!

this is dumb he shouldnt keep $50 and you shouldnt buy stuff without the cash in hand. lesson learned.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

2. Likes basswiigee, hispls liked this post

MrFoca is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    343 Post(s)

I agree with dude. The agreement should have been in stone. I once offered to send a deposit to hold a sub. And I even stated that if I didn't pay buy the day I said. He could keep the deposit for wasting time with sale. Get it the first time. Not blackmail people.

4. Likes thatguy12 liked this post
    basswiigee is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1079 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PHAT BOi View Post
    So, I decided to post this anyways incase he tries to do this to someone else. And then to top it all off, I come on here and find out he's been banned. Hope this saves someone from getting effed over by him in the future. The icing on the cake is his facebook profile states he is in college for Law Enforcement, lmao.
    yup he's a d bag and has had feedback threads opened against him here and caco but you should probably still erase numbers from above threads..... but just for the record if you give me 50 bucks, and we don't make a deal but I held it for you, i'm keeping the 50 too..... lol but thats if you just didn't want it and thats not cool, but if he raised the price on you that ain't cool either, hope this gets taken care of.... my 2 cents... and he was selling you a dream anyways, no way you'd see 4500 outta that.....

H.U. - Pioneer P7200HD
    Fronts - Pioneer premier TS-C720PRS
    Rear - Pioneer TS-D6902R
    Amp - kx2500.1
    Sub - AQ HDC4 12
    just a lil' slam for now.... tuned to 33hz!!!!!

complete budget system under 400.00... (kenwoods)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtyFmWXI94U&list=LLCQ1MqkfSOcRep6vDFWsWxg

6. Likes raptor727 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    385 Post(s)

okay looks like the $50 was refunded donald. check your paypal again and let me know

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

PHAT BOi is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Yeah, he did actually send the money back after I threatened to open a paypal claim and blast him on the forum.

Can't believe people are actually questioning why I started this thread after seeing this:

Callin out Moller

And that is exactly what he was trying to get me to do was send the money via gift (me paying the fees) so I would have no recourse after he ripped my *** off.

Pioneer DEH-80PRS, 2 Skar FSX-8's, 2 Crescendo FT1's, 2 Sundown X18 D2, MB Quart DSC4125, Denon DCA-500, 2 MB Quart DSC1500.1D Strapped @ 2 Ohms, 13^3 @ 30Hz

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Even though I did finally get my money back, I wanted to give others a heads up of how this d-bag does business. If I am wrong for that, then as I've said before, please delete this thread.

Pioneer DEH-80PRS, 2 Skar FSX-8's, 2 Crescendo FT1's, 2 Sundown X18 D2, MB Quart DSC4125, Denon DCA-500, 2 MB Quart DSC1500.1D Strapped @ 2 Ohms, 13^3 @ 30Hz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    385 Post(s)

Even though I did finally get my money back, I wanted to give others a heads up of how this d-bag does business. If I am wrong for that, then as I've said before, please delete this thread.
    delete your post because you were wrong for buying stuff without the money in hand. all this shows is that it is too much work to deal with either of you. trust me

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

I'm wrong for coming to an agreement and sending a deposit to hold the amp with full intention of paying the remainder of the balance and then rightfully requesting a refund after he forcefully changed the terms of the agreement? I think not.

So, if I try to rob you, but don't actually get the money from you, or better yet do get a little bit of money from you but then give it back, I did nothing wrong? No, I still tried to rob you. That in itself is plain wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    385 Post(s)

I'm wrong for coming to an agreement and sending a deposit to hold the amp with full intention of paying the remainder of the balance and then rightfully requesting a refund after he forcefully changed the terms of the agreement? I think not.

So, if I try to rob you, but don't actually get the money from you, or better yet do get a little bit of money from you but then give it back, I did nothing wrong? No, I still tried to rob you. That in itself is plain wrong.
    i didnt see you sent deposit as i didnt want to rear that mess of a thread you made. i did see where you mentioned a monday then you gettign your money at a later date because of a mistake from h&r block. you wanna keep the thread then do so. if he gave the cash back then i dont see a issue. you defaulted on the agreement because you couldnt supply the cash on the date agreed upon. either way up to you im not arguing with a newb like yourself. ive sold over 100 items here and never a single issue. youre new and have issues.

basswiigee is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1079 Post(s)

lol, I feel both sides but if you tried to rob me, I'd be on my way to your shipping addy to TALK..... lol some people don't learn, he is apparently one of those people...

H.U. - Pioneer P7200HD
    Fronts - Pioneer premier TS-C720PRS
    Rear - Pioneer TS-D6902R
    Amp - kx2500.1
    Sub - AQ HDC4 12
    just a lil' slam for now.... tuned to 33hz!!!!!

complete budget system under 400.00... (kenwoods)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtyFmWXI94U&list=LLCQ1MqkfSOcRep6vDFWsWxg

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Mess of a thread? I simply listed all messages between myself and him in an orderly fashion so all the facts would be laid out. I told him from the beginning I SHOULD have my money Monday. Issue was out of my hands and at that point he could have choose to refund my money and relisted the amp. I would have been fine with that, but he choose to wait it out. Now I see why, he was planning to rip me off. ****, I'd wait too if I knew I was about to get another $400 for free. The whole reason he wanted me to cover the fees is so I would send it via gift and not have any way to get it back.

And you really gonna talk about how my post makes me look bad? You went into dudes personal life and posted pics of his family on the forum. That's pretty fucked up bro.

The issue is dead to me. I got my money back and had my say on the situation. Moving on.

MXcarAudio is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

If it was asked ncely it would have worked out, telling somebody to send 400 not 395 or 399 is pretty demeaning like saying Phatboi will try to scam Moler

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2