+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 193

Reload Thread: Callin out Moller

  1. #76
    fatboytyler's Avatar
    fatboytyler is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Morehead/Danville, KY
    Age
    20
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Callin out Moller

    You guys really are low and pathetic people. I can just as easily text bomb all of you without you being able to trace it back to my number...

    Bottom line is he refunded the affected people. But starting to attack his personal life and family? That is just pathetic. Grow up and act your age.



    Bought From: mylows10, michaellane

    Vehicle: 2000 Toyota Tundra (243,000+ Miles)
    HU: JVC KW-500
    Amp: RF R1200-1D and SoundQubed Q4-120.4
    Subs: 2 SA-12s in 4 Cubes @ 32 Hz
    Front Stage: CDT Audio -- ES-6iM (Mids), TW-125 (Tweets), EX-530 (X-Over)

    275 Amp Singer Alt being built




  2. #77
    michaellane's Avatar
    michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    virginia beach
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Callin out Moller

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboytyler View Post
    You guys really are low and pathetic people. I can just as easily text bomb all of you without you being able to trace it back to my number...

    Bottom line is he refunded the affected people. But starting to attack his personal life and family? That is just pathetic. Grow up and act your age.
    stealing is pathetic. period like i said i dont mess around. do not steal on here or do anything wrong.



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

  3. #78
    michaellane's Avatar
    michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    virginia beach
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Callin out Moller

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboytyler View Post
    You guys really are low and pathetic people. I can just as easily text bomb all of you without you being able to trace it back to my number...

    Bottom line is he refunded the affected people. But starting to attack his personal life and family? That is just pathetic. Grow up and act your age.
    shut up tyler falconbury



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

  4. Likes Full Tilt liked this post
  5. #79
    fatboytyler's Avatar
    fatboytyler is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Morehead/Danville, KY
    Age
    20
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Callin out Moller

    Bottom line is though it was not stealing. But yes, stealing is pathetic. But also, attacking a guy's personal life over an issue that was taken care of is also pathetic.

    I'm not trying to start any animosity between you and I, but I am just speaking my mind as are you.


    EDIT: I do not know if Falconbury was supposed to be an insult or my last name, but its certainly not my name and I would like it to be explained if its an insult (Can't be an insult unless I understand it haha)



    Bought From: mylows10, michaellane

    Vehicle: 2000 Toyota Tundra (243,000+ Miles)
    HU: JVC KW-500
    Amp: RF R1200-1D and SoundQubed Q4-120.4
    Subs: 2 SA-12s in 4 Cubes @ 32 Hz
    Front Stage: CDT Audio -- ES-6iM (Mids), TW-125 (Tweets), EX-530 (X-Over)

    275 Amp Singer Alt being built

  6. #80
    vibe's Avatar
    vibe is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Age
    25
    Posts
    618
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Callin out Moller

    god this is pathetic. ill tell you what i know the dude is wrong for stealing/ scamming or whatever the **** he did but posting family photos and threatning to snitch on the kid to his law enforcment school. god you guys are a bunch of punks grow the fcuk up and lets get back to car audio stuff. i cant believe a moderator let you post pics of his family and say ur guna beat them down and put it in there butt. fool you act like your in a gang and guna "go handle something" well dont talk about it be about it. if your some big bad *** and guna do something you wouldnt be posting incriminating evidence on here that your going too. and to all your little minions you have liking and thanking every one of your posts you guys are punks too. do something about it




  7. Thanks fatboytyler thanked for this post
    Likes supereikenator, fatboytyler liked this post
    Dislikes d77543020, michaellane disliked this post
  8. #81
    MrFoca's Avatar
    MrFoca is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Callin out Moller

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboytyler View Post
    You guys really are low and pathetic people. I can just as easily text bomb all of you without you being able to trace it back to my number...

    Bottom line is he refunded the affected people. But starting to attack his personal life and family? That is just pathetic. Grow up and act your age.
    It's in humor. I would never do that. First off its criminal offense to do so. And they can trace it & people have been sued over it. When you play with people's money it becomes personal. To hold the mans deposit and demand was wrong. Sorry but I don't have likings to a scammer aka their. If that's your friend. Well that's cool. I'm glad you stand up for someone who would do that. Makes me second guess you as we'll.




  9. #82
    michaellane's Avatar
    michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    virginia beach
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Callin out Moller

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboytyler View Post
    Bottom line is though it was not stealing. But yes, stealing is pathetic. But also, attacking a guy's personal life over an issue that was taken care of is also pathetic.

    I'm not trying to start any animosity between you and I, but I am just speaking my mind as are you.


    EDIT: I do not know if Falconbury was supposed to be an insult or my last name, but its certainly not my name and I would like it to be explained if its an insult (Can't be an insult unless I understand it haha)
    Quote Originally Posted by vibe View Post
    god this is pathetic. ill tell you what i know the dude is wrong for stealing/ scamming or whatever the **** he did but posting family photos and threatning to snitch on the kid to his law enforcment school. god you guys are a bunch of punks grow the fcuk up and lets get back to car audio stuff. i cant believe a moderator let you post pics of his family and say ur guna beat them down and put it in there butt. fool you act like your in a gang and guna "go handle something" well dont talk about it be about it. if your some big bad *** and guna do something you wouldnt be posting incriminating evidence on here that your going too. and to all your little minions you have liking and thanking every one of your posts you guys are punks too. do something about it
    you newbs make me sick and it is too your last name. he didnt have any other fat tyler's on his friends list. either way i retire i wont help another one of you guys on here. get your money or items stolen i dont care. **** doesnt happen to me. good luck everyone



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

  10. #83
    fatboytyler's Avatar
    fatboytyler is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Morehead/Danville, KY
    Age
    20
    Posts
    517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Callin out Moller

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFoca View Post
    It's in humor. I would never do that. First off its criminal offense to do so. And they can trace it & people have been sued over it. When you play with people's money it becomes personal. To hold the mans deposit and demand was wrong. Sorry but I don't have likings to a scammer aka their. If that's your friend. Well that's cool. I'm glad you stand up for someone who would do that. Makes me second guess you as we'll.
    Second guess me all you want. I have a good moral compass. I just put friends and family first. IF you don't like me for that then so be it. Won't hurt my feelings haha.

    And there are ways that they can't trace it, but it is too much of a hassle to do so. And its only criminal after a certain point, but still very annoying up until then.

    EDIT: Michael, it is certainly not my name. But you keep telling yourself that.



    Bought From: mylows10, michaellane

    Vehicle: 2000 Toyota Tundra (243,000+ Miles)
    HU: JVC KW-500
    Amp: RF R1200-1D and SoundQubed Q4-120.4
    Subs: 2 SA-12s in 4 Cubes @ 32 Hz
    Front Stage: CDT Audio -- ES-6iM (Mids), TW-125 (Tweets), EX-530 (X-Over)

    275 Amp Singer Alt being built

  11. #84
    MrFoca's Avatar
    MrFoca is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Callin out Moller

    Quote Originally Posted by vibe View Post
    god this is pathetic. ill tell you what i know the dude is wrong for stealing/ scamming or whatever the **** he did but posting family photos and threatning to snitch on the kid to his law enforcment school. god you guys are a bunch of punks grow the fcuk up and lets get back to car audio stuff. i cant believe a moderator let you post pics of his family and say ur guna beat them down and put it in there butt. fool you act like your in a gang and guna "go handle something" well dont talk about it be about it. if your some big bad *** and guna do something you wouldnt be posting incriminating evidence on here that your going too. and to all your little minions you have liking and thanking every one of your posts you guys are punks too. do something about it
    Whoa calm down buddy. So you are the Better person for you're rant ???? I will agree tho some pictures should be left out. That I will agree on with you. Let's talk car audio then. You got anything you wanna sell ???? Looking for more stuff. I have a problem with buying things.




  12. #85
    vibe's Avatar
    vibe is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Age
    25
    Posts
    618
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Callin out Moller

    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    you newbs make me sick and it is too your last name. he didnt have any other fat tyler's on his friends list. either way i retire i wont help another one of you guys on here. get your money or items stolen i dont care. **** doesnt happen to me. good luck everyone
    yeah go retire and give your boyfriend an alabama hot pocket..... peace..




  13. #86
    vibe's Avatar
    vibe is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Age
    25
    Posts
    618
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Callin out Moller

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFoca View Post
    Whoa calm down buddy. So you are the Better person for you're rant ???? I will agree tho some pictures should be left out. That I will agree on with you. Let's talk car audio then. You got anything you wanna sell ???? Looking for more stuff. I have a problem with buying things.
    what i have a problem with is bringing family into it. attack someone personally but say something about his sisters or mom or whoever and put them on blast on the internet is the lowest type of scumbag you can be PERIOD




  14. Thanks fatboytyler, PHAT BOi thanked for this post
    Likes supereikenator liked this post
  15. #87
    michaellane's Avatar
    michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    virginia beach
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Callin out Moller

    Quote Originally Posted by vibe View Post
    yeah go retire and give your boyfriend an alabama hot pocket..... peace... n btw ur still a punk for brining someones family into it. this is about car audio not beating his sisters up and putting it in there butt. say that about my family and ill be beating you up and putting it in your butt
    ok ill beat your sisters up. if youre new here then sit back and watch or use the search button. dont bother me. i wont spend all day arguing with newbs. you scam someone then it is open season on whatever info we all find. i was sent his personal info to my PM box from long time members. i dont look up anythign myself idiot. this is how the entire forum is. we stick together as the older group. dont like it then go to caco where scammers will be safe.



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

  16. #88
    MrFoca's Avatar
    MrFoca is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Callin out Moller

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboytyler View Post
    Second guess me all you want. I have a good moral compass. I just put friends and family first. IF you don't like me for that then so be it. Won't hurt my feelings haha.

    And there are ways that they can't trace it, but it is too much of a hassle to do so. And its only criminal after a certain point, but still very annoying up until then.

    EDIT: Michael, it is certainly not my name. But you keep telling yourself that.
    You have to be very very good. You have to remember Verizon AT&T & other companies pay people big money for people who do things like that. Just like on Facebook when you send a message to someone, they can pull your IP address up and play games. Most don't know that. Ever get the spam messages. That's what they want a reply.




  17. #89
    michaellane's Avatar
    michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    virginia beach
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Callin out Moller

    Quote Originally Posted by vibe View Post
    what i have a problem with is bringing family into it. attack someone personally but say something about his sisters or mom or whoever and put them on blast on the internet is the lowest type of scumbag you can be PERIOD



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

  18. #90
    vibe's Avatar
    vibe is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Age
    25
    Posts
    618
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Callin out Moller

    n i have an amp for sale. brutus 2400 mint for $200 and if your somewhat local. than that is shipped




+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CALLIN OUT SocialStealth
    By loudacuratl in forum Buyer/Seller Feedback
    Replies: 351
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 12:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum