Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Reload Thread: Callin out Moller

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Re: Callin out Moller

Quote Originally Posted by mazdakid View Post
    How is moler back on the forum?
    I had a premium membership and after I was banned they kept tooling money out of my account. So basically I was going to either say they were taking money from my account and file credit card fraud or let me back on.. I think they made the right choice

2. Dislikes d77543020, supereikenator, Spl4200 disliked this post

michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moler1129 View Post
    I had a premium membership and after I was banned they kept tooling money out of my account. So basically I was going to either say they were taking money from my account and file credit card fraud or let me back on.. I think they made the right choice
    you in my opinion should have been charged until the agreement term was finished since you broke a rule. stealing someones money. why is it alright for you to steal from someone but people cant take from you? are times that tough lil *****?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

4. Thanks supereikenator thanked for this post
    Likes Spl4200 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    you in my opinion should have been charged until the agreement term was finished since you broke a rule. stealing someones money. why is it alright for you to steal from someone but people cant take from you? are times that tough lil *****?
    I refunded the guy so everything is fine now

6. Dislikes Spl4200, supereikenator disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

have him come in here and say that. not to be rude but after this thread you cant expect me to believe what you say. our buying and selling here is done on the honor system and you broke it. you have to understand that. also you will be shipping first for awhile now im sure.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

8. Likes Spl4200, supereikenator, SUNDOWNBITCH liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

is that you in your picture? your little avatar thingy? arent you too old to be stealing? too bad this isnt 2009 or we would have your address and your kids schoool phone number and where you work posted all over. like i said get the buyer to come in here and say that you refunded money and covered any and all paypal fees. if you didnt then you still owe him money and are still a scammer with unfinished business

10. Likes FamousMassacre liked this post
    raptor727 is offline come get some!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Wow what a ******* tool. **** off dude people like you **** me off. Cocky attitude acting like you didn't do anything wrong.. What the **** is wrong with people nowadays? I don't even need to hear his side of the story not like he cares to even tell it.

Sub Amp: Rockford Fosgate T30001bd

Mids amp: Rockford T800-4BD

Sub: RE MT 18" in a ssa xcon 18" optimal ported box works incredible for the MT

Wiring: Knu konceptz 1/0 Sky High 1/0 and a crap ton of deadener all in a 1995 Ford Aspire hatchback!!!!!

12. Likes Jes 42, Spl4200, supereikenator liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

is that you in your picture? your little avatar thingy? arent you too old to be stealing? too bad this isnt 2009 or we would have your address and your kids schoool phone number and where you work posted all over. like i said get the buyer to come in here and say that you refunded money and covered any and all paypal fees. if you didnt then you still owe him money and are still a scammer with unfinished business
    I'm 16, everything was cleared up now your bringing it back out. Lol he won't come in here cause he looks down on this site..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

And if it was 2009 how the hell are you suppose to come up with all that info? Hah you wouldn't

15. Dislikes Full Tilt disliked this post
    DRS0105 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He only refunded him because PayPal gave him no choice. This guy knowingly sold a set of subs that had already been sold prior. He took money knowing he had no product to give. Still a scammer in my eyes and I'm not sure why mods didn't change his avatar and title like they've done to others. The fact that he threatened to sue unless he was given another chance shows what kind of dirtball he is. He could have easily asked for a refund and walked away with some dignity but chose instead to strong arm his way back.

17. Likes SounDrive, supereikenator liked this post
    raptor727 is offline come get some!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Age doesn't matter you make a deal you keep people posted abd ship when you claim... If you can't then you refund money then plain and simple why is it soo hard for people to do this?

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DRS0105 View Post
    He only refunded him because PayPal gave him no choice. This guy knowingly sold a set of subs that had already been sold prior. He took money knowing he had no product to give. Still a scammer in my eyes and I'm not sure why mods didn't change his avatar and title like they've done to others. The fact that he threatened to sue unless he was given another chance shows what kind of dirtball he is. He could have easily asked for a refund and walked away with some dignity but chose instead to strong arm his way back.
    Well said

Sub Amp: Rockford Fosgate T30001bd

Mids amp: Rockford T800-4BD

Sub: RE MT 18" in a ssa xcon 18" optimal ported box works incredible for the MT

Wiring: Knu konceptz 1/0 Sky High 1/0 and a crap ton of deadener all in a 1995 Ford Aspire hatchback!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

And if it was 2009 how the hell are you suppose to come up with all that info? Hah you wouldn't
    dont play around feg. not everyone in here has a stupid 16 year old job. and in 2009 we use to roast scammers like you. youll never sell up here again i promise you that

20. Likes Spl4200, supereikenator liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DRS0105 View Post
    he doesnt have money to sue or he wouldnt have scammed. newbs all around giving this site a bad name

22. Likes raptor727 liked this post
    MrFoca is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Wanna bet ? You should watch what you say. Some of us have jobs that can pull that info up.

24. Likes Spl4200 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Someone get me his facebook asap!

26. Likes raptor727 liked this post
    Xrojas13 is online now Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Got a premium account just to end up scamming again? At least people will see these treads and think twice. If u did refund his money was because u know paypal works and they would yank that money. But good job on the troll really tripped people out

1995 lincoln town car
    Front 4 crescendo pwx6 and 2 ap atx145 tweeters
    Middle 2 crescendo pwx6 and 2 ap atx 145 tweeters
    Rear deck 2 crescendo pwx6 and 2 ap atx 145 tweeters
    Center console 2 vfl's 8's
    Bk8004 - 8 crescendo 6's
    Bk8004 - four pm10's two pm8's two pm6's
    Bk1800.1d - 2 vfl's 8's at 1 ohm
    Bk340.4 - 8 atx145 tweeter s
    Bk340.4 - 4 selenium d250

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast