Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone

jar1zx is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone

when he got amp he said it didn't work then he sent me this link. Sundown Audio SAZ 1500D | eBay
    it shows a saz 1500 that was sold not working. srch4aresn (rich) thought I bought that amp and sold it to him knowing it was broke. of course when I seen that I thought he ended up with a broke amp and was trying to do the switch on me but I didn't say anything
    I went over to mikes house (the friend who I used ebay and paypal account to buy the amp) I had him look it up. and I couldn't belive it was the amp that was broke. I bought it from the guy who bought it off the non working amp ebay listing! I guess he fixed it because it worked great for me the whole time I had it. and when rich got the amp he said it didn't work for him at all
    I bought insurance though the post office when I mail the amp will this pay for it?
    what do I do guys?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-009.jpg   GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-010.jpg   GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-011.jpg   GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-012.jpg   GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-013.jpg  

GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-014.jpg   GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-015.jpg   GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-016.jpg  

05 gmc sierra 1500hd quad cab
    Hu pioneer avh-x8500bhs
    Front and rear stage fosgate power two sets t1652-s.
    PPI PC 450..and Audio Art 2100
    Kicker kx2500.1
    One run of stinger 0 gauge with big 3, stinger volt meter ,red top under hood for now
    2 Sundown sd-2 4ohm tens in .8 each sealed
    AppRadio Extensions on Iphone5
    Dc 270xp DC dual alt bracket

Shinju is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Re: GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone

Fix your post so it is legible. Lots of broken HTML junk.

List of Ref's Just ask, Shinju on all Car Audio Forums!

Flawless Ebay Feedback User: Shadox2k2

3. Dislikes jar1zx disliked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone

seems one pic didn't upload for me but this should be enuff to prove blazer was the one who bought the amp listed as broken
    I didn't buy the amp off the broken listing and sale it to rich kowing that it was broke. I bought it off blazer and that listing was for a working amp and the amp worked great for me lots of power never got hot at 1ohm. amp was working when I sold it. im not sure what to do maybe U.S.postal servise will take care of it since I got amp insured
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-017.jpg  

Hu pioneer avh-x8500bhs
    Kicker kx2500.1
    One run of stinger 0 gauge with big 3, stinger volt meter ,red top under hood for now

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-017.jpg
    GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-016.jpg
    GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-015.jpg
    GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-014.jpg
    GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-013.jpg
    GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-012.jpg
    GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-011.jpg
    GOT NAME RIGHT THIS TIME deal between me and SRCH4ARESN tell me what to everyone-010.jpg

Hu pioneer avh-x8500bhs
    Kicker kx2500.1

Jes 42 is offline karma!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

You got a mess on your hands..lol.Good luck!Any recoarse on the guy you bought it from for not telling you about the repair?
    Last edited by Jes 42; 06-11-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Kenwood x996
    Kicker KX850.4
    4 Prv 6.5's-Bazooka Euphonic tweets
    18'' T3 TSNS
    Crunch GP3000D
    4 Runs of 1/0 welding wire..NRG Custom terminals
    300 amp Ohio Gen alt
    2 CS9000 batts

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

do I claim insurance or does rich? the amp was working when shipped its not now
    so far rich has been on the level. and I am not hiding anything either.
    I would hate to be stuck with a broke amp if I was him and if I knew this amp had been fixed I wouldn't have bought it

Hu pioneer avh-x8500bhs
    Kicker kx2500.1

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Come on guys I know someone in this forum must have gone thro something like this. Whats the best way to make this right????
    I don't need people telling me how hard this is or that my spelling *****. I already know this! I need someone who has been through this to chime in plz!!!!!!! I would like to fix this as soon as I can.

Hu pioneer avh-x8500bhs
    Kicker kx2500.1

Chriszle is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Doubtful that insurance will cover it, unless you can clearly see that something was broke off the board. Tough spot to be in for both parties. How long did it take for him to tell you the amp wasn't working after he got it? After the insurance claim is denied, your best bet is to work something out with the buyer, so that you are both satisfied. Get a quote from a reputable place such as db-r or amp medics and go from there.

10. Likes audiobaun liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chriszle View Post
    Doubtful that insurance will cover it, unless you can clearly see that something was broke off the board. Tough spot to be in for both parties. How long did it take for him to tell you the amp wasn't working after he got it? After the insurance claim is denied, your best bet is to work something out with the buyer, so that you are both satisfied. Get a quote from a reputable place such as db-r or amp medics and go from there.
    he told me 1st day he got it. wonder what the insurance is for then? every time I ship something from post office the lady will push it on me I always buy it and I have asked her before what is it good for and she says lost or damaged. thanks for the heads up on the amp repair places.

Hu pioneer avh-x8500bhs
    Kicker kx2500.1

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jes 42 View Post
    You got a mess on your hands..lol.Good luck!Any recoarse on the guy you bought it from for not telling you about the repair?
    im not sure I got the amp 4-9-13 I don't know how far ebay goes back. I think seller deleted the listing of the amp too

Hu pioneer avh-x8500bhs
    Kicker kx2500.1

Jes 42 is offline karma!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Ebay would have a record.Just a thought.

Kenwood x996
    Kicker KX850.4
    18'' T3 TSNS
    Crunch GP3000D
    300 amp Ohio Gen alt
    2 CS9000 batts

srch4aresn is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jar1zx View Post
    when he got amp he said it didn't work then he sent me this link. Sundown Audio SAZ 1500D | eBay
    it shows a saz 1500 that was sold not working. srch4aresn (rich) thought I bought that amp and sold it to him knowing it was broke. of course when I seen that I thought he ended up with a broke amp and was trying to do the switch on me but I didn't say anything
    I went over to mikes house (the friend who I used ebay and paypal account to buy the amp) I had him look it up. and I couldn't belive it was the amp that was broke. I bought it from the guy who bought it off the non working amp ebay listing! I guess he fixed it because it worked great for me the whole time I had it. and when rich got the amp he said it didn't work for him at all
    I bought insurance though the post office when I mail the amp will this pay for it?
    what do I do guys?
    pretty much.

jar1zx posted this for sale, i made an offer on friday, and paid immediately as i said i would. on moday i got the amp and hooked it up. amp turned on and was playing but the sub was barely moving, even with the gain turned up all the way. and i do mean barely, as in the cone was not moving at all. the db boost is non functional. my rockford 500 moves the sub much more than the sundown amp i got, which clearly is wrong.

i double checked all the connections and wiring, same results every time.

after looking for jar1zx's posts about sundowns i see him reply to a guy selling one in april so i asked him on the phone, "did you buy this amp in april from the thread on caraudio? if so, why are you reselling it so soon?" he responds with "no, i got it on ebay". so i search for sold sundown 1500s and i come across this

Sundown Audio SAZ 1500D | eBay

which is the amp currently in my possession. its the same serial number, same scratches on the front of the amp on the "A" in "AUDIO" and same scratches by the sundown tag on the underside of the amp. it was being sold "for parts or not working" and was sold for parts because "The amp turns on but no sound comes out.... Doesn't go into protect. I think it has to do with an RCA connection." which is almost the exact problem im having.

so my first thought was jar1zx bought this amp and flipped it to me as a working amp. i sent him the link to the broken amp and he tells me thats not the listing he purchased this amp from. so, giving him the benefit of the doubt, i wait for him to provide the ebay listing and paypal info where he did buy this amp from. after viewing his above posts, he is correct. he bought this amp as a "working, used amp", from the guy who purchased this for parts. the link to the amp jar1zx purchased was

Sundown Audio SAZ 1500D Car Amplifier | eBay

so, apparently the original owner had a problem and sold this amp for parts on ebay. guy#1 buys this amp, attempts to fix it (supposedly a successful fix) and a few days later sells it to jar1zx through ebay . a month later, jar1zx posts the amp here, where i buy it.

so basically, after all the facts listed in this thread, this is the main one: i bought this amp as a working amp, and out of the package it does not work.

96 impala ss 40k
    95 caprice 39k

bought from: BlackFx4inTN - stephens30228 - mylows10 - jar1zx

Jes 42 is offline karma!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

I say refund @srch4aresn ; money.Get the amp back and fix it.Other course would be for srch4aresn to send it in for repair on sellers dime.Crappy deal but it happens.
    Last edited by Jes 42; 06-11-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Kenwood x996
    Kicker KX850.4
    18'' T3 TSNS
    Crunch GP3000D
    300 amp Ohio Gen alt
    2 CS9000 batts

srch4aresn is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I say refund @srch4aresn ; money.Get the amp back and fix it.
    this is my first choice.

Other coarse would be for srch4aresn to send it in for repair on sellers dime.Crappy deal but it happens.
    this im not really going for. one, im not trying to send it out anywhere which leads to two, i dont really want an amp that was broken and got fixed.

tomorrow after work im going to shoot up to the post office with the amp and a copy of the receipt and paypal payment where it says i sent X amount of money to him for the amp and hopefully that will be good. i can only hope it doesn't get denied or i have to send out papers and this is going to turn into a 6 month ordeal of email / letters / phone calls because i still have one option left and im trying to avoid it

96 impala ss 40k
    95 caprice 39k

bought from: BlackFx4inTN - stephens30228 - mylows10 - jar1zx

Jes 42 is offline karma!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by srch4aresn View Post
    this is my first choice.

this im not really going for. one, im not trying to send it out anywhere which leads to two, i dont really want an amp that was broken and got fixed.

tomorrow after work im going to shoot up to the post office with the amp and a copy of the receipt and paypal payment where it says i sent X amount of money to him for the amp and hopefully that will be good. i can only hope it doesn't get denied or i have to send out papers and this is going to turn into a 6 month ordeal of email / letters / phone calls because i still have one option left and im trying to avoid it
    Understandable.Was throwin some ideas out there.Good luck on getting this resolved.Seller seems to be an ok guy who's tryin to fix the situation.

Kenwood x996
    Kicker KX850.4
    18'' T3 TSNS
    Crunch GP3000D
    300 amp Ohio Gen alt
    2 CS9000 batts

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast