Closed Thread

Reload Thread: deal between myself and lexicon740il.....

garychoffmann is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

deal between myself and lexicon740il.....

I sold him a zed nakamichi pa502. I didn't bench it before I sent it out. Worked when removed. He got it and it will only power on for a second and then shuts back off. Refunded his money and I hope it is a simple fix. If anyone can fix it for him please give him a shout. He likes old zednaks so I hope he can get it to work out for him. Good buyer, honest guy. Someone help him out!

2. Thanks Lexicon740iL thanked for this post

mazdakid is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Re: deal between myself and lexicon740il.....

You refunded his money and he gets to keep the amp?

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

garychoffmann is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yeah, better chance he'll get it fixed than I will. Let the amp live!! Lol

5. Likes serjr711. liked this post
    Lexicon740iL is offline AGM FTW!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

First I have to say Gary has renewed my faith in my fellow man

I received the Amp which was packaged insanely well!!! Much care was taken on his behalf to insure a safe arrival to my doorstep and I greatly appreciate that.

I tried it a a couple of days later and like Gary mentioned, the power light illuminates for a few seconds and goes out.

The protect light never engages and there is no sound from the speakers.

The first test was in car. Just to make sure I attached it to my 12V 12Ah test battery and got the same results.

I was a bit nervous at first as this is my first time buying a used amp on a forum and I have never dealt with Gary before. I txt'd him my issue and and he refunded me right away. And told me to get it fixed not even asking me to return the amp. or provide him with a vid of the bench testing like I had offered.

That's why I say he has renewed my faith in my fellow man. He doesn't know me.He could have responded in a variety of ways, and he was a complete gentleman and took my word for it and refunded me without thinking twice.

I will honor the good will gesture Gary has extended me and peruse repairing this beautiful Zed Nak. As it's way to nice to let die

If anyone has any suggestions for me as to who can help me get it running or guide me through a more advanced testing procedure of the internal components I'm all ears.

Thanks again Gary.

mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)

@Spooney ;

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 im mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 02 mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

Spooney is online now Premium Member Spooney is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon740iL View Post
    First I have to say Gary has renewed my faith in my fellow man

I received the Amp which was packaged insanely well!!! Much care was taken on his behalf to insure a safe arrival to my doorstep and I greatly appreciate that.

I tried it a a couple of days later and like Gary mentioned, the power light illuminates for a few seconds and goes out.

The protect light never engages and there is no sound from the speakers.

The first test was in car. Just to make sure I attached it to my 12V 12Ah test battery and got the same results.

I was a bit nervous at first as this is my first time buying a used amp on a forum and I have never dealt with Gary before. I txt'd him my issue and and he refunded me right away. And told me to get it fixed not even asking me to return the amp. or provide him with a vid of the bench testing like I had offered.

That's why I say he has renewed my faith in my fellow man. He doesn't know me.He could have responded in a variety of ways, and he was a complete gentleman and took my word for it and refunded me without thinking twice.

I will honor the good will gesture Gary has extended me and peruse repairing this beautiful Zed Nak. As it's way to nice to let die

If anyone has any suggestions for me as to who can help me get it running or guide me through a more advanced testing procedure of the internal components I'm all ears.

Thanks again Gary.
    Get a hold of me. Got a quick question for ya about this.

Closed Thread