Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 172

Reload Thread: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

  1. #106
    Chriszle's Avatar
    Chriszle is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SD
    Posts
    1,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    373 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    My only complaint in dealing with zeus is that it took forever to get the sub, over 2 weeks from time payment cleared. I got it though, and it was well packaged and as described.







  2. 02-22-2013

    Team L.oud A.s F.u**

    Reason
    Off topic

  3. 02-22-2013

    big pimpin

    Reason
    Off topic

  4. 02-22-2013

    big pimpin

    Reason
    Off topic

  5. 02-22-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Off topic

  6. 02-22-2013

    CarAudio.com Veteran

    Reason
    Off topic

  7. 02-22-2013

    CarAudio.com Veteran

    Reason
    Off topic

  8. 02-22-2013

    Team L.oud A.s F.u**

    Reason
    Off topic

  9. 02-22-2013

    CarAudio.com Veteran

    Reason
    Off topic

  10. 02-22-2013

    CarAudio.com Veteran

    Reason
    Off topic

  11. 02-22-2013

    Team L.oud A.s F.u**

    Reason
    Off topic

  12. 02-22-2013

    CarAudio.com Veteran

    Reason
    Off topic

  13. 02-22-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Off topic

  14. 02-22-2013

    Team L.oud A.s F.u**

    Reason
    Off topic

  15. 02-22-2013

    Team L.oud A.s F.u**

    Reason
    Off topic

  16. 02-22-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Off topic

  17. 02-22-2013

    Team DC

    Reason
    Off topic

  18. 02-22-2013

    CarAudio.com Veteran

    Reason
    Off topic

  19. 02-22-2013

    Team DC

    Reason
    Off topic

  20. 02-22-2013

    big pimpin

    Reason
    Off topic

  21. 02-22-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Off topic

  22. 02-22-2013

    CarAudio.com Veteran

    Reason
    Off topic

  23. 02-22-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Off topic

  24. 02-22-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Off topic

  25. 02-22-2013

    CarAudio.com Veteran

    Reason
    Off topic

  26. #107
    G-LOW's Avatar
    G-LOW is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Where Dr. Zeus at?




  27. #108
    garretttt4's Avatar
    garretttt4 is offline big pimpin



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Watertown sd
    Posts
    2,440
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1023 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by Captin Jack View Post
    Anyways those are the pics I have from when they where sent I can take more if needed as well as his "packing job" if that's that you wanna call it.

    Please someone ask what I mean by that. I'd love to show you how this guy thought he should take extra time and ship my subs. I bet you wi get a giggle out of my misfortune and this guys come up.
    Quote Originally Posted by G-LOW View Post
    Where Dr. Zeus at?
    He's online. He was on like 15 mins ago.



    01 Silverado 2500hd
    Four custom mmats juggernaut 12's. (For sale, or trade for two beefy 12's or 15's)


    Bought from: Jayzbent, mylows10, logan527, Timmy13091, wingsfreak9, Underfire
    Traded with: mylows10(x2), knowmadic
    Sold to: 03silverado03, foomanchu, heel4lyfe, Timmy13091, wErd

  28. #109
    nu2spl's Avatar
    nu2spl is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lancaster, OH.
    Posts
    1,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    118 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by garretttt4 View Post
    He's online. He was on like 15 mins ago.
    me and him just made a trade and it went very smoothly,the item is exactly what he said,and in the condition he said it was in.it got here today,in a very timely manor.



    bought from: wccoug21 sundownz thegreatestpenn loudwhat? woofercooker jonny101abc spooney fasfocus00

    sold to: jpx18 Nateberrier Ge_off_me spm_215 2lo2flo akheathen etm34 djjdnap jfroghobo traded: SPLaudio Zeuslicious

    under construction:
    1992 Toyota Paseo(1) Pioneer DEH-P500UB head unit(2)American Bass VFL 500.1 amps(4) stinger batteries,building 2 10's in tubes

  29. 02-22-2013

    big pimpin

    Reason
    Off topic

  30. 02-22-2013

    Dabbed Out

    Reason
    Off topic

  31. 02-23-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Off topic

  32. 02-23-2013

    Me Gusta Edition

    Reason
    Off topic

  33. 02-23-2013

    LXIX

    Reason
    Off topic

  34. 02-23-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Off topic

  35. #110
    DARKHART's Avatar
    DARKHART is online now One Hitter Quitter



    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    LITTLE ROCK, AR
    Posts
    2,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by Better-Action View Post
    Zues seems shady. Op seems dumb. Lethal combination
    This^^^^^

    I generally don't comment on situations like this but what the hell. I try to look at both sides with an open mind and here's my thought about this. The whole situation could have been easily avoided and as a seller one must take just as much caution as a buyer and with that being said knowing that you as a seller WILL NOT ship to any address other than the varified one Zeus should have let the buyer know that as soon as the guy requested him to send it elsewhere and if that wouldn't work for the buyer then the funds should have been refund ASAP no muss no fuss, if there was a concern of being scammed by the request to send to a different address it should have been addressed right then, it should have never even gotten this far period!!!!



    Just when they though it couldn't get any worse, in came the Lord of Kaos, the Darkhart has arisen from his century long slumber..
    ____________
    refs:
    Type-S Texan ............Xtremebass5
    NE14MX ........Grinder1989
    NJack2AF
    .............Jameseypoo
    Randyrsx ..........Bagdntagd
    M3Transporter......Teggybwoy
    RJ Sclafani...........Zeuslicious
    Saltyreefguy........Qkassidyw
    Qtrhorse..............Nismos14
    Pistonsfan70........4nine
    SlainNothing.........Orangelss
    M3@Apex............Louisiana_CRX
    SW9152..............DukeNut

  36. #111
    AcuraTL03's Avatar
    AcuraTL03 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Laveen, Arizona
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    3. Description/Condition:
    Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect (I'll get pics of the other one asap).

    2-JL Audio 12w7 **Pics** - Car Audio Classifieds

    he even took pics of the opposite side where the scuffs are at. and theres only pictures of 1 sub not both of them........

    ---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

    and why does he have 2 extra surrounds for the jl w7 for sale.




  37. #112
    momax_powers's Avatar
    momax_powers is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    447
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    175 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraTL03 View Post
    3. Description/Condition:
    Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect (I'll get pics of the other one asap).

    2-JL Audio 12w7 **Pics** - Car Audio Classifieds

    he even took pics of the opposite side where the scuffs are at. and theres only pictures of 1 sub not both of them........

    ---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

    and why does he have 2 extra surrounds for the jl w7 for sale.
    X2 if it was very good condition why would you buy the 35$ surrounds (now fs for 50each :s)




  38. 02-23-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Off topic

  39. 02-23-2013

    Member

    Reason
    Off topic

  40. 02-23-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Off topic

  41. 02-23-2013

    Member

    Reason
    Off topic

  42. 02-23-2013

    big pimpin

    Reason
    Off topic

  43. 02-23-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Off topic

  44. 02-23-2013

    CarAudio.com Veteran

    Reason
    Off topic

  45. 02-23-2013

    Low for Life

    Reason
    Off topic

  46. 02-23-2013

    Coolest Member

    Reason
    Off topic

  47. #113
    Durango03's Avatar
    Durango03 is offline Enthusiast



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tn
    Posts
    828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    402 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by blockburner View Post
    Zeus I hope your taking notes on who not to deal with. Its a shame that not everyone can just play by simple rules. you will always get some that will complain no matter what. by the way I counted 5 that shouldnt be dealt with
    The thing is.. and it goes for ANY seller and ANY buyer.. when you buy "new" or "perfect" gear, it tends to be a bit more expensive or alot less wiggle room.. You pay a premium for better condition gear. If you buy "new" with scuffs or scraps bottomline is you got Fucked and the same with "perfect". I videotape all of my packages when I open them for this simple reason... if I bought it used in "fair" condition, meh, it would be understandable. But busted, scrapped, scuffed, dented, spray painted, waterlogged gear IS NOT NEW OR PERFECT!! Idk what the hell is wrong with the people on here, but Zeus intentionally made his FS thread in a attempt to defraud any buyer.. could have been you. He claimed it was perfect and hid the scuffs from the camera. End of story. Close the book. It fucking blows me away that people ride kevins ballz for stupid shit, but this type of stuff is defended DAILY. Bunch of morons on here...



    HeadUnit: sold Front Stage: 6.5 skar vxi65 + IA i65c + DB drive pro tweets Highs Amp: sold Sub Stage: all sold Sub Amp: sold Box: Wall @ ~30cu.ft. Electrical: 100ft 2/0 welding wire + 75ft 1/0 Audio Technix + 2 C&D 140's
    Deadener: 100sq.ft. Audio Technix 60mil

    References (sold, bought): Winkychevelle, SKARaudio x2, Patthehat033, Mazdakid, Ten_ton_bass, GAMEOVERCCA, Horsemanwill, Boomsday, Zellner, g6ryder x2, Moble Enclosurs (Box design), Goodstuff, Bread0710, dgaf, Cat Man, and many more (MAF, CACO, & ebay references available as well [110+ transactions])

  48. Likes mazdakid liked this post
  49. #114
    Durango03's Avatar
    Durango03 is offline Enthusiast



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tn
    Posts
    828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    402 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    P.S.

    Its against the forum rules, and punishable by perma-ban, to request payment via "gift". If this forum was consistant at all, Zeus would be gone..



    HeadUnit: sold Front Stage: 6.5 skar vxi65 + IA i65c + DB drive pro tweets Highs Amp: sold Sub Stage: all sold Sub Amp: sold Box: Wall @ ~30cu.ft. Electrical: 100ft 2/0 welding wire + 75ft 1/0 Audio Technix + 2 C&D 140's
    Deadener: 100sq.ft. Audio Technix 60mil

    References (sold, bought): Winkychevelle, SKARaudio x2, Patthehat033, Mazdakid, Ten_ton_bass, GAMEOVERCCA, Horsemanwill, Boomsday, Zellner, g6ryder x2, Moble Enclosurs (Box design), Goodstuff, Bread0710, dgaf, Cat Man, and many more (MAF, CACO, & ebay references available as well [110+ transactions])

  50. #115
    whitedragon551's Avatar
    whitedragon551 is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    13,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    WTF is going on here? All I see is the same picture 100 times. Anyone want to make a legitimate break down of this thread?



    CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules



    HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

  51. #116
    Random1010's Avatar
    Random1010 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    7,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon551 View Post
    WTF is going on here? All I see is the same picture 100 times. Anyone want to make a legitimate break down of this thread?
    That's really all he's given us. Zeus posted his end of the conversations but OP hasn't done anything but show us the same picture 45 times.




  52. #117
    Durango03's Avatar
    Durango03 is offline Enthusiast



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tn
    Posts
    828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    402 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    1.) Zeus made fs thread of 2 perfect subs.. with scuffs on surround hidden away from picture. (also has 2 recone kits)
    2.) Buyer bought subs under the agreement the price was $570 (as long as payment was sent as a gift), they would arrive before X-mas, and ship to different address than stated on paypal.. buyer also claims he was eventually persuaded into paying full asking price
    3.) Buyer made payment then got upset when the subs were not delivered by X-mas. Also seller got upset because subs were not sent to requested address as Zeus shipped (as recommended by Paypal) to the verified address (whole transaction would have been avoided if seller would have stated this to begin with)
    4.) Buyer filed a dispute with Paypal on what grounds, IDK. But anyways the dispute was decided in Zeus' favor as he had shipped the subs at this point
    5.) Subs sat at USPS for 15days due to the address and individual they were shipped to was unavailable. Buyer finally picks up subs from USPS
    6.) Buyer claims upon opening the packages he found the scuffs as well as loose screws floating around inside the package. Buyer notices small holes in the surround, likely due to the loose screws (Seller built some sort of wooden frame for packaging)
    7.) Buyer attempts to contact Seller numberous times. Seller tells buyer he wont allow the buyer to scam him. Seller eventually ignores and denies any contact from seller.

    basically it at this point. Both parties seem a bit shady, but its undeniable that Zeus was in the wrong from the start of his thread. But hey! its CA, were BS fly's and common sense dies.



    HeadUnit: sold Front Stage: 6.5 skar vxi65 + IA i65c + DB drive pro tweets Highs Amp: sold Sub Stage: all sold Sub Amp: sold Box: Wall @ ~30cu.ft. Electrical: 100ft 2/0 welding wire + 75ft 1/0 Audio Technix + 2 C&D 140's
    Deadener: 100sq.ft. Audio Technix 60mil

    References (sold, bought): Winkychevelle, SKARaudio x2, Patthehat033, Mazdakid, Ten_ton_bass, GAMEOVERCCA, Horsemanwill, Boomsday, Zellner, g6ryder x2, Moble Enclosurs (Box design), Goodstuff, Bread0710, dgaf, Cat Man, and many more (MAF, CACO, & ebay references available as well [110+ transactions])

  53. Thanks CerwinVega_Fan thanked for this post
    Likes erod, CerwinVega_Fan liked this post
  54. #118
    Zeuslicious's Avatar
    Zeuslicious is offline << 28hz feels good



    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    SD CA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by Durango03 View Post
    1.) Zeus made fs thread of 2 perfect subs.. with scuffs on surround hidden away from picture. (also has 2 recone kits)
    Wrong... I don't have 2 recone Kits lol I have 6 w7 Sorrounds 3 12" and 3 13.5" and a bunch of w7 subs and motors just FYI
    2.) Buyer bought subs under the agreement the price was $570 (as long as payment was sent as a gift), they would arrive before X-mas, and ship to different address than stated on paypal.. buyer also claims he was eventually persuaded into paying full asking price.
    Wrong, NEVER was the agreement $570 as price... OP did a couple of offers for a lower price than the asked in the thread and I told him that if he wanted to send him as gift I would be able to lower the price, otherwise price was pretty firm. Also, I never agreed to ship to a different address than the one paypal gave OR NEVER said I'll make sure you get the subs before X-mas, I told him I'll ship them asap but USP had dealys, I shipped within 3 days of the payment, I don't see nothing wrong?
    3.) Buyer made payment then got upset when the subs were not delivered by X-mas. Also seller got upset because subs were not sent to requested address as Zeus shipped (as recommended by Paypal) to the verified address (whole transaction would have been avoided if seller would have stated this to begin with)
    You're Right, My mistake cuz I never compare the paypal address and the address he pme
    4.) Buyer filed a dispute with Paypal on what grounds, IDK. But anyways the dispute was decided in Zeus' favor as he had shipped the subs at this point
    Wrong, They Decided buyer NEVER provided any evidence after millions of time I asked him for proof of damages. Thank God I finally saw the pics 17 times after a couple of months and I'm sure the 2 small wholes was something he did and not 2 small screws as he keeps claming
    5.) Subs sat at USPS for 15days due to the address and individual they were shipped to was unavailable. Buyer finally picks up subs from USPS
    Wrong Again lol they were only 3-4 days at USPS Location and NOT 15 days because he picked them up after I told him I wasn't going to do anything till I recieve the Subs Back
    6.) Buyer claims upon opening the packages he found the scuffs as well as loose screws floating around inside the package. Buyer notices small holes in the surround, likely due to the loose screws (Seller built some sort of wooden frame for packaging)
    Wrong lol He mentioned deep gauges BUT Never Mentioned 2 small holes in the Sorrounds which I see like the big BIG issue in the 17 Picture he posted, Now Thats weird after 2 months, Not only deep gauges BUT 2 screw driver holes
    7.) Buyer attempts to contact Seller numberous times. Seller tells buyer he wont allow the buyer to scam him. Seller eventually ignores and denies any contact from seller.
    Wrong one more ******* time... After he contacted me I told him send me pics or any other proof, Why after I asked him TONS of times for proofs he waited 2 months to post 17 pics of the same ish? Take a guess
    basically it at this point. Both parties seem a bit shady, but its undeniable that Zeus was in the wrong from the start of his thread. But hey! its CA, were BS fly's and common sense dies.
    You're Wrong and you're missing the fact the the buyer was being a Dick and gave me a real hard time during the whole deal, he even acused me to ship Rocks inside of the Boxeslol
    I'm sure a lot of people will think twice to sell him something from now on.



    Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab

    Refs? lol, Click here.


    *Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

  55. #119
    blockburner's Avatar
    blockburner is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Boston ma, United States
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by Durango03 View Post
    1.) Zeus made fs thread of 2 perfect subs.. with scuffs on surround hidden away from picture. (also has 2 recone kits)
    2.) Buyer bought subs under the agreement the price was $570 (as long as payment was sent as a gift), they would arrive before X-mas, and ship to different address than stated on paypal.. buyer also claims he was eventually persuaded into paying full asking price
    3.) Buyer made payment then got upset when the subs were not delivered by X-mas. Also seller got upset because subs were not sent to requested address as Zeus shipped (as recommended by Paypal) to the verified address (whole transaction would have been avoided if seller would have stated this to begin with)
    4.) Buyer filed a dispute with Paypal on what grounds, IDK. But anyways the dispute was decided in Zeus' favor as he had shipped the subs at this point
    5.) Subs sat at USPS for 15days due to the address and individual they were shipped to was unavailable. Buyer finally picks up subs from USPS
    6.) Buyer claims upon opening the packages he found the scuffs as well as loose screws floating around inside the package. Buyer notices small holes in the surround, likely due to the loose screws (Seller built some sort of wooden frame for packaging)
    7.) Buyer attempts to contact Seller numberous times. Seller tells buyer he wont allow the buyer to scam him. Seller eventually ignores and denies any contact from seller.

    basically it at this point. Both parties seem a bit shady, but its undeniable that Zeus was in the wrong from the start of his thread. But hey! its CA, were BS fly's and common sense dies.
    lmao. Did you see the package opened..no. Did you see any scuffs or screw indentations in zeus's picks...no..You can see that zeus did everything to try to remedy this situation before the buyer received the product by TELLING HIM TO VIDEO IT..I would have been taking pics in ups with it in the background with a time date stamp. but no,the op took pics who knows where and post nothing else in his defense. Seems cut and dry to me.

    Now for you to quote me and call me moron and a zeus nuthugger is about as intelligent as your above postings. If you took the time out to read logic instead of trying to join a witch hunt then I believe you would understand. then again...maybe not



    http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/itrader.php?u=196
    TEAM TANTRIC
    08 ESCALADE/SINGER/DD/SMS/XS/TANTRIC/KENWOOD

  56. Thanks Zeuslicious thanked for this post
  57. #120
    Durango03's Avatar
    Durango03 is offline Enthusiast



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tn
    Posts
    828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    402 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by blockburner View Post
    lmao. Did you see the package opened..no. Did you see any scuffs or screw indentations in zeus's picks...no..You can see that zeus did everything to try to remedy this situation before the buyer received the product by TELLING HIM TO VIDEO IT..I would have been taking pics in ups with it in the background with a time date stamp. but no,the op took pics who knows where and post nothing else in his defense. Seems cut and dry to me.

    Now for you to quote me and call me moron and a zeus nuthugger is about as intelligent as your above postings. If you took the time out to read logic instead of trying to join a witch hunt then I believe you would understand. then again...maybe not
    LMFAO! Are you blind?? Maybe you just didnt look at the original FS thread. You can clearly see the scuffs at the far end of the sub. "Witch hunt"? Hardly. Simply Justice. I hope all these half-*** scammers on here rot in hell and I cant... CANT believe the people who are so quick to jump on a bandwagon. But hey, that is how several people this year alone were ripped off by "Trusted, old school members". Fuck the video.. we are using logic right?? Your own words.. LOGIC. Someone makes a thread of a "perfect" sub.. which is less than perfect as indicated in the orginal post by the seller. Is taking money for a product that was misrepresented not a scam? Fuck, thats the definition of a scam!

    LOGIC

    2-JL Audio 12w7 **Pics**
    Last edited by Durango03; 02-23-2013 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Just incase you failed to look at the initial thread.. Picture 1 at the back of the sub



    HeadUnit: sold Front Stage: 6.5 skar vxi65 + IA i65c + DB drive pro tweets Highs Amp: sold Sub Stage: all sold Sub Amp: sold Box: Wall @ ~30cu.ft. Electrical: 100ft 2/0 welding wire + 75ft 1/0 Audio Technix + 2 C&D 140's
    Deadener: 100sq.ft. Audio Technix 60mil

    References (sold, bought): Winkychevelle, SKARaudio x2, Patthehat033, Mazdakid, Ten_ton_bass, GAMEOVERCCA, Horsemanwill, Boomsday, Zellner, g6ryder x2, Moble Enclosurs (Box design), Goodstuff, Bread0710, dgaf, Cat Man, and many more (MAF, CACO, & ebay references available as well [110+ transactions])

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. bad4health = Beware of this horrible seller!!!
    By disturbed471985 in forum *Negative* Feedback
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 05:08 AM
  2. Rival904 Horrible Seller
    By buzyao in forum Buyer/Seller Feedback
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 12:40 PM
  3. 02parkave HORRIBLE seller!!
    By dB Dom in forum *Negative* Feedback
    Replies: 179
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 04:31 PM
  4. MasonSmitty=horrible seller
    By Team OSC SVT in forum *Negative* Feedback
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:22 PM
  5. badazzdd = HORRIBLE seller!
    By MisterGrubbs in forum Buyer/Seller Feedback
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 05:17 AM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum