Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Reload Thread: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

Zeuslicious is offline << 28hz feels good

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

I think I gave him Tons of opportunities to work it out and even paypal did the same. He is just weird and after 2 months still trying to **** me over, Srly?

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

brooklynjoy2008 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

If a video was part of the deal then op needs to provide it or stfu.

garretttt4 is offline big pimpin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post
    I think I gave him Tons of opportunities to work it out and even paypal did the same. He is just weird and after 2 months still trying to **** me over, Srly?
    I'm surprised is took him 2 months to start a thread. Lol

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by brooklynjoy2008 View Post
    if a video was part of the deal then op needs to provide it or stfu.
    x2

01 Silverado 2500hd (gasser. :/)
    Coming soon
    Four custom mmats juggernaut 12's.
    Amp undecided..?

Bought from: Jayzbent, mylows10, logan527, Timmy13091, wingsfreak9, Underfire
    Traded with: mylows10(x2), knowmadic
    Sold to: 03silverado03, foomanchu, heel4lyfe, Timmy13091, wErd

murph is offline Low for Life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Everyone just needs a beer.

Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

5. Likes blockburner, Jayzbent, QueSound15 liked this post
    momax_powers is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

i was on the op's side at first but now i see zeus's point somewhat so its 50/50
    just few questions to zeus
    1)in ur fs thread u stated everything was great condition but in the pic we can see the scuffs that most likely no one would have noticed if it were not for this thread
    2)why did you buy replacement surrounds (and off topic why are you selling the surround alone for 50$ when a new kit with glue cost 35?)

and to OP...you keep avoiding the requests from zeus and us for the proof besides the pics... and WHY did u let the 20 days lapse for the paypal claim without any attempt to give them proof

7. Likes AcuraTL03 liked this post
  8. 02-22-2013

big pimpin

Reason
    Off topic

9. 02-22-2013

Low for Life

Reason
    Off topic

10. 02-22-2013

big pimpin

Reason
    Off topic

momofx is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

**** wot a twist this story has taken! I'm glad I did not side with anyone lol.

12. Likes GreekBrotha8 liked this post
    Better-Action is offline give me a reach around

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Zues seems shady. Op seems dumb. Lethal combination

Bought from Underfire, Stephens30228.

14. Likes Tenacious, erod liked this post
    PHD - USA is offline I sound better than you PHD - USA is a Supporting Member of the forum!

PHD - USA is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

How often do you record opening your packages? And even so I could open the box fk the item up and retape it. On the other side Zeus has been giving the op the run around knowing pp will do nothing but telling him to use pp and not a phone or on pm's. The op asked for it to be shipped to a different address. Why would Zeus send it to another address? If anything before you ship make the buyer change their address on pp. I do believe the op recieved the subs damaged and wants compensated for it and is justified in wanting so.
    Would you mind getting off the OP's nuts? You've been hugging them this entire thread.

PHD Audiophile Systems Dealer

16. 02-22-2013

Reason
    Off topic

hispls is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

As a person who does thousands of online sales a year I can say that buyers that ask to ship to a different address than on paypal are usually trouble (since you have zero protection), and buyers that start threatening chargebacks a couple days after they pay are probably going to charge you back no matter what you do.

I believe someone should start a thread warning others to avoid selling to OP, he seems like either a potential scammer or at the very least a completely spoiled little baby.

18. Likes ciaonzo, Jayzbent, PHD - USA liked this post
  19. 02-22-2013

Banned

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

i think op needs to provide proof.....bottom line. i would of definitely recorded the opening and he was even told to before he received them. i asked the op many times for some simple info and i never got it either. was really trying to help him out but he would not provide info. seems like things were cool until the subs were out of zeus's hands. seems op started attacking zues once subs were in transit. still i am not saying the subs were not damaged in transit but on the same token im also not saying the op didnt slip with a screwdriver when installing the subs then make it out that it was zeus's fault. i have had tons of transactions on here and i was Zeus i would have been just as he was. also i will also add as others did you have to ship to paypal address. i would of shipped to another address if the op had some feedback and a member for a while. y not. and sometimes i send money as a gift just depends on how much and who its to. if i was the op i would of done exactly as i was told and take video of package opening and all of this would of been avoided. and to zeus maybe offering to sell the guy the surrounds for half price would of been a good thing to do since you didnt mention the scuffs in the original fs thread.

REF's: Revrider1, Kevinn, darkhunter139, 2002XLT,
    lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html
    R.I.P Taylor Lampart (NewAgeKing) 5/13/1988 - 1/24/2010

Silver-N-Black is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

How often do you record opening your packages? And even so I could open the box fk the item up and retape it. On the other side Zeus has been giving the op the run around knowing pp will do nothing but telling him to use pp and not a phone or on pm's. The op asked for it to be shipped to a different address. Why would Zeus send it to another address? If anything before you ship make the buyer change their address on pp. I do believe the op recieved the subs damaged and wants compensated for it and is justified in wanting so.
    IMO OP fu(ked up, before he received the sub's in his mind he knew there was something wrong with them. I've bought and sold items Ive told people Im shipping today. Sh1t comes up and ship a day late we have all done this.
    OP was already saying he was going to received a rock wtf is that about. At this point OP should have requested his money back.
    OP should have made sure Zeus would be able to ship the subs to a different address. If Zeus was not able to then walk away, if he said yes show us.
    *** I have never asked someone to take a video upon receiving the item shipped. At the same time Ive not been accused of being a scammer or shipping rocks. My guess Zeus did it in a way to protect himself. Smart move on Zeus part***

Coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought From : CrazedCat, motley, the727kid, JJones, TheLow, adas, Goindeaf, Reflecting,93dakota

Random1010 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captin Jack View Post
    http://imageshack.us/a/img266/9772/imagewwmk.jpg

The real kicker here is the screws that he left in the boxes when he shipped the subs. I found some on the surroud. As well as some in the spiders. Totally awesome! He right

Anyways I have no problem goin CSI on this guy and calling the police to get fingerprint or even match the metal to other screws In this guys house or at his little pepboys job he has. All on his dime as far as what my lawyer if telling me

If I was this guy I would get his ducks in order before some nice suits come knocking at his door. I don't want it to come to that but if it does that's why the legal system is there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No.

Tool.

23. Likes av83, ciaonzo liked this post
    ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

25. Thanks garretttt4 thanked for this post
  26. 02-22-2013

CarAudio.com Veteran

Reason
    Off topic

Tenacious is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by garretttt4 View Post
    Wait, so did you send the money as a gift? If you did you might have a problem getting your money back....
    Requesting that a buyer pay as a gift is against the rules anyway. Sketchy business here.

Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

All I remember about this transaction is that Zues was doing some skady ass shit in a thread that got deleted.

He was acting like an a douchenozel too.

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

29. 02-22-2013

Captain Questions

Reason
    Off topic

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast