Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Reload Thread: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

Zeuslicious is offline << 28hz feels good

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

I'm tired of keep talking about the same over and over all my fs threads... Here's a Link of one of them with most of the info about what hapened with this deal and how the buyer tried to got me a couple of times...

Bro, I'm sorry if Paypal decided to give me my cash back from hold after 3 weeks of dispute... Pretty sure they know what they're doing...

12" Custom Built DD 95G Series+TI Basket+Dual Leads+Direct Leads+CF Cap **Pics**

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captin Jack View Post
    /\
    l
    This! I don't care that you scammed me and didn't tell me about the marks on the surround but by your carelessness you chose to leave screws in the box shipped. That is in no way my fault.

Please step up and be a man and deal with your problem insted of running away and ignoring it like a child. I Garentee this will catch up to you in the end one way or another
    this was your first message to him? still no date when you received and date of first message to him. just want to make sure this didnt happen when you were installing them etc. he could say you did that. not saying thats the case...

REF's: Revrider1, Kevinn, darkhunter139, 2002XLT,
    lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html
    R.I.P Taylor Lampart (NewAgeKing) 5/13/1988 - 1/24/2010

Captin Jack is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post
    I'm tired of keep talking about the same over and over all my fs threads... Here's a Link of one of them with most of the info about what hapened with this deal and how the buyer tried to got me a couple of times...

Bro, I'm sorry if Paypal decided to give me my cash back from hold after 3 weeks of dispute... Pretty sure they know what they're doing...

12" Custom Built DD 95G Series+TI Basket+Dual Leads+Direct Leads+CF Cap **Pics**

Ha or I just didn't make it a claim yet, I will make sure to do that tomorrow. PayPal had excellent buyer protection you will see that

For those wondering I do have pms from the beginning of this all. For god sakes I even paid the guy more than what he said I paid full asking price

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/425/imageuog.jpg

Bottoms line Zeus do what's right or thing you won't like will start happening. Have a nice night

refs: HungNeckTight

murph is offline Low for Life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

This is ridiculous. There is soo minimal damage and you are acting like you got two lemons. For all we know you tried installing them and those two marks are from slips with a screw driver. We have kind of one side of the story and that will never be enough. Waiting this long makes me think that other than the scuffing on the surround the other two marks were your fault.

Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

5. Thanks xShoWTeKx, Zeuslicious thanked for this post
    oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post

wow i read that thread and if you have pms of him messaging you like that before he even got the subs that would likely be case closed unless he can provide pics/video like you asked for. then its a...accidents happen thing and im sure it can be resolved.

lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html

7. Thanks jaybe, Zeuslicious thanked for this post
    Likes jaybe liked this post
    RicksI30 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow.... so the OP clearly did not get what was described in the listing and everyone is jumping down his throat for starting a beware thread? The seller said "Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect" and clearly tried to hide the damage in the picture, and it appears that it was damaged more due to poor packaging. I'm not sure why everyone is giving him shit for starting a thread. Why not just let it play out before bashing the guy?

Head unit: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X996
    Front stage: Alpine Type X PRO mids Vifa Neo 1" silk tweeters
    Front stage amp: PPI Bk800.4
    Subs: SSA XCON 12's in 4.5 cubes tuned to 34hz
    Sub amp: PPI Bk1300.1
    Sound Deadening: Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Spectrum, and Sludge

Team SSA

9. Thanks AcuraTL03 thanked for this post
    Likes Tenacious, erod liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RicksI30 View Post
    Wow.... so the OP clearly did not get what was described in the listing and everyone is jumping down his throat for starting a beware thread? The seller said "very good condition" and clearly tried to hide the damage in the picture, and it appears that it was damaged more due to poor packaging. I'm not sure why everyone is giving him shit for starting a thread. Why not just let it play out before bashing the guy?
    i have been trying to help get the situation resolved but the op wont give info we need to get this resolved and we agree on that seller should of mentioned the scuff and on the same note i noticed the scuff in the original fs thread pics immediately why didnt the op?

Ref thread:

jaybe is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this captain jack is a moron.. send zeus and paypal pictures.. give us your pms and emails.. fuck is it that hard to remail to the paypal address you sent money too?

12. Thanks GreekBrotha8 thanked for this post
    Likes eddie_93 liked this post
    RicksI30 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool4me View Post
    i have been trying to help get the situation resolved but the op wont give info we need to get this resolved and we agree on that seller should of mentioned the scuff and on the same note i noticed the scuff in the original fs thread pics immediately why didnt the op?
    I do understand where you are coming from but this "Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect" is the statement that makes me feel for the buyer. I can clearly see the damage, I agree with that, but there was even more damage upon arrival. The description is misleading and honestly a downright lie.

Head unit: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X996
    Front stage: Alpine Type X PRO mids Vifa Neo 1" silk tweeters
    Front stage amp: PPI Bk800.4
    Subs: SSA XCON 12's in 4.5 cubes tuned to 34hz
    Sub amp: PPI Bk1300.1
    Sound Deadening: Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Spectrum, and Sludge

Team SSA

garretttt4 is offline big pimpin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captin Jack View Post
    Ha or I just didn't make it a claim yet, I will make sure to do that tomorrow. PayPal had excellent buyer protection you will see that

For those wondering I do have pms from the beginning of this all. For god sakes I even paid the guy more than what he said I paid full asking price

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/425/imageuog.jpg

Bottoms line Zeus do what's right or thing you won't like will start happening. Have a nice night
    Wait, so did you send the money as a gift? If you did you might have a problem getting your money back....

01 Silverado 2500hd (gasser. :/)
    Coming soon
    Four custom mmats juggernaut 12's.
    Amp undecided..?

Bought from: Jayzbent, mylows10, logan527, Timmy13091, wingsfreak9, Underfire
    Traded with: mylows10(x2), knowmadic
    Sold to: 03silverado03, foomanchu, heel4lyfe, Timmy13091, wErd

RARECRX is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cmon guys. Just come to a resolution. Zeus if you left loose screws in the box , then it is highly possible it could have happened. Sometimes those **** screws stick where you cant see them . As a honest seller if you recall you left them in , then make it right with the new surrounds at less than e-bay price.

In all honesty Zeus has been mature about the situation. You have had his email since day 1 when you sent him the money. EMAIL IS PAYPAL ADDY like he has been redundantly saying.

Captain Jack, You are stalking/harassing him by the sounds of it . I would not give you my number either. Your multiple repetitive posts of the surrounds and asking him his phone number and e-mail (when you have had it all along), all those weird posts about rocks in the box and address changing etc.. is borderline creeper status brah. Next thing he knows there will be a **** rabbit cooking on his stove, you in the livingroom in a garterbelt with red fishnets, smoking a virgina slim. Who the eff wants that? Relax Jack.

1987 CRX SI
    Head unit : Old school Kenwood KDC-X679
    Front : Aurasound Neo radial Braxial MR 5.25" mids 3/4" silk tweeter
    Front : Aurasound ns-6 neo with neo silk tweet in kickpanel .
    Rear : Aurasound RPM Neo 6.5" Coaxial
    Front Amp : Aurasound 3004, Rear sub amplifier : Aurasound RPM 2300, Rear co-ax amp : Aura sound RPM 2135
    Rear subs : Aura force plus 12"
    Electrical: Upgraded battery , FA audio terminals, FA audio OFC 4 gauge wiring , FA audio distribution block , FA audio fuse link , Big three kit .

16. Thanks Zeuslicious thanked for this post
    Likes Spooney, garretttt4 liked this post
    Zeuslicious is offline << 28hz feels good

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Here's how the deal went to trash and how this guy was acting and trying to got me...
    I haver a few more just in case you missed the thread I linked.

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

18. Thanks garretttt4 thanked for this post
    garretttt4 is offline big pimpin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

@Zeuslicious ; thank you! We've been waiting on pics (other than of the same surround pic) this whole time!

01 Silverado 2500hd (gasser. :/)
    Coming soon
    Four custom mmats juggernaut 12's.
    Amp undecided..?

Bought from: Jayzbent, mylows10, logan527, Timmy13091, wingsfreak9, Underfire
    Traded with: mylows10(x2), knowmadic
    Sold to: 03silverado03, foomanchu, heel4lyfe, Timmy13091, wErd

brooklynjoy2008 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

You never gift $ bro. I would make a claim with your credit card company or bank. He knew paypal would do nothing but still wanted you to go through them to resolve this. It is obvious he is a pos, and I will avoid him like skar. Hope things work out for you.

Lugo03z is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RicksI30 View Post
    I do understand where you are coming from but this "Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect" is the statement that makes me feel for the buyer. I can clearly see the damage, I agree with that, but there was even more damage upon arrival. The description is misleading and honestly a downright lie.
    But the OP said that it isn't the scuffs he is upset about, it's the marks that the alledged "screws" that were left in the box left in the surround. If he had made a recording (as requested by Zeus) of himself unboxing the subs and immediately noticing the damage AND the loose screws he would have an airtight case.

22. Thanks Jayzbent thanked for this post
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast