Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

http://imageshack.us/a/img560/9256/imageddzi.jpg

Just to show BOTH subs are messed up, I still have the packaging also but I think this quite a bit to prove that I got them in a condition other than described

It's really makes me mad that he told me he would not clear his pms or talk to me also and still wont

In my opinion he is a bad seller, I would never do business with him again hopefully others see this and are aware he is not the seller he claims to be

refs: HungNeckTight

UnderFire is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    529 Post(s)

Go into extreme detail with pics of unresponded PM's, any promises from the seller, etc. etc.

There is nothing that will help you more, not even pictures of the damage. You should also put up the promise to have it before X-mas an the tracking page to prove it was later.

97 4runner, 3RZ, 5 Speed

Headunit: Alpine CDA-9887
    Mids: CDT HD-6CF
    Tweets: CDT DRT-25
    Fronts Amp: Hertz HDP4
    Sub Amp: American Bass VFL150.1
    Substage: 18" SSA ZCON
    Electrical: 160 Amp Alt, Duralast Gold, C&D270FR, 2/0 Throughout

dragnix is offline LXIX

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    655 Post(s)

eh, I know a couple of people that don't like him, just because of how he is lol

Captin Jack is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool4me View Post
    ok so when did you contact him of the issue? give us date you received them and post up your first message to him after your got them.
    Look man it's late I contacted a admin and he told me to get a thred going and post pics ASAP so that's what I am doing. I am tryin to keep up with the thred but it is hard since it is moving fast. For tonight I will post pics and maybe tomorrow the seller will see I am very seriouse now about not getting what I paid for.

momax_powers is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    173 Post(s)

1. He bought surrounds for them which tells me he wanted to replace them cuz ther was something wrong with them
    2. You can see the scuffs in the fs thread although he tried to hide them as best he could
    3. Even the 2 surrounds he is selling for 100 you can get off ebay for 35$ each including glue n brush ( which he doesnt include)
    Those kinds of things make me skeptical of the original seller

6. Likes tc300, momofx liked this post
    Zeuslicious is offline << 28hz feels good

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)

kids...

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

8. Dislikes tc300 disliked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UnderFire View Post
    Go into extreme detail with pics of unresponded PM's, any promises from the seller, etc. etc.

There is nothing that will help you more, not even pictures of the damage. You should also put up the promise to have it before X-mas an the tracking page to prove it was later.
    I have it a right down to where he says he won't clear his inbox so I can talk to him. I asked for his phone number countless times, sent him a pm saying I needed it by Christmas. He took his sweep time and sent them ON Christmas. Really? They are gonna make it Half way around the country in the same day?

Quote Originally Posted by dragnix View Post
    eh, I know a couple of people that don't like him, just because of how he is lol
    Thank god I'm not the only one. This guy is a real piece of work

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by momax_powers View Post
    1. He bought surrounds for them which tells me he wanted to replace them cuz ther was something wrong with them
    2. You can see the scuffs in the fs thread although he tried to hide them as best he could
    3. Even the 2 surrounds he is selling for 100 you can get off ebay for 35$ each including glue n brush ( which he doesnt include)
    Those kinds of things make me skeptical of the original seller
    I agree 100% and that's why all I asked for was $100 refund so I can buy 2 of those ($70) and then have my local jl dealer put them on (more than $30 more like $50) but he couldn't do that or even talk to me about the matter

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post
    kids...
    So nothing to say on the matter at all?

Just a big f u to me huh?

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    232 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captin Jack View Post
    Look man it's late I contacted a admin and he told me to get a thred going and post pics ASAP so that's what I am doing. I am tryin to keep up with the thred but it is hard since it is moving fast. For tonight I will post pics and maybe tomorrow the seller will see I am very seriouse now about not getting what I paid for.
    lol im just trying to help bud...idk why you cant take a minute to simply post the date you received them and copy and paste a simple message in your pm. we cant help if you dont want helped lol.

REF's: Revrider1, Kevinn, darkhunter139, 2002XLT,
    lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html
    R.I.P Taylor Lampart (NewAgeKing) 5/13/1988 - 1/24/2010

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

lol im just trying to help bud...idk why you cant take a minute to simply post the date you received them and copy and paste a simple message in your pm. we cant help if you dont want helped lol.
    It's not that I don't want the help, I do. I appreciate it greatly. I am just trying to get the pics of what I was sent posted. I feel that is the biggest part of this since it is the actuall physical evidence since they are clearly.

Nothing on here says you can't be a horrible person in life butter time I checked you can not decive someone and that is what I believe has happend.

I will get all pms I sent him along with what he has sent me. I even had to resort to posting in his fs threds just to get in touch with him

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    232 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post
    kids...
    ooook lol....maybe you could help this out by posting the date he received the subs along with copy of pm he sent you after he got them cuz he doesnt have a minute to do that lol. we saw the scuff which he wasnt so worried about as he was more concerned with the cuts caused by loose screws he found in packaging.

lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html

14. Likes Jes 42 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    232 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captin Jack View Post
    It's not that I don't want the help, I do. I appreciate it greatly. I am just trying to get the pics of what I was sent posted. I feel that is the biggest part of this since it is the actuall physical evidence since they are clearly.

Nothing on here says you can't be a horrible person in life butter time I checked you can not decive someone and that is what I believe has happend.

I will get all pms I sent him along with what he has sent me. I even had to resort to posting in his fs threds just to get in touch with him
    pics are only half the battle

Ref thread:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

http://imageshack.us/a/img266/9772/imagewwmk.jpg

The real kicker here is the screws that he left in the boxes when he shipped the subs. I found some on the surroud. As well as some in the spiders. Totally awesome! He right

Anyways I have no problem goin CSI on this guy and calling the police to get fingerprint or even match the metal to other screws In this guys house or at his little pepboys job he has. All on his dime as far as what my lawyer if telling me

If I was this guy I would get his ducks in order before some nice suits come knocking at his door. I don't want it to come to that but if it does that's why the legal system is there.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

ooook lol....maybe you could help this out by posting the date he received the subs along with copy of pm he sent you after he got them cuz he doesnt have a minute to do that lol. we saw the scuff which he wasnt so worried about as he was more concerned with the cuts caused by loose screws he found in packaging.

/\
    l
    This! I don't care that you scammed me and didn't tell me about the marks on the surround but by your carelessness you chose to leave screws in the box shipped. That is in no way my fault.

Please step up and be a man and deal with your problem insted of running away and ignoring it like a child. I Garentee this will catch up to you in the end one way or another

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Anyways those are the pics I have from when they where sent I can take more if needed as well as his "packing job" if that's that you wanna call it.

Please someone ask what I mean by that. I'd love to show you how this guy thought he should take extra time and ship my subs. I bet you wi get a giggle out of my misfortune and this guys come up.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast