Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 172

Reload Thread: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

  1. #151
    Captin Jack's Avatar
    Captin Jack is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedwitt View Post
    You realize you are making accusations against one of about 3 astounding sub builders here. These guys have built and shipped dozens (if not hundreds) of subs. As such, they've got pretty good at what they do. You need to be more descriptive, and prove beyond a doubt (the for sale pic Zeus had up showed existing surround rub) that this did indeed occur due to bad shipping practices. That's why you have 14 pages of people calling you out and asking for more.

    Alright sounds fair lol or I got burned and now you all wanna stick together cuz you don't think he would do that?
    Ha we obviously times are tuff for this guy and he did what he did

    As I said before this is my exspirence with him and I'm letting everyone kno that's all, he has already made it clear he doesn't wanna fix this problem, just ignor it.

    He can do that a he wants till it is on his front doorstep



    refs: HungNeckTight




  2. #152
    wickedwitt's Avatar
    wickedwitt is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Abilene, TX
    Posts
    2,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    998 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by Captin Jack View Post
    Alright sounds fair lol or I got burned and now you all wanna stick together cuz you don't think he would do that?
    Ha we obviously times are tuff for this guy and he did what he did

    As I said before this is my exspirence with him and I'm letting everyone kno that's all, he has already made it clear he doesn't wanna fix this problem, just ignor it.

    He can do that a he wants till it is on his front doorstep
    Right, and the only two people that know what actually happened are you and him. The only way for us to have unbiased information is in pictures/video. The fact that you uploaded a single pic for 4 different angles, 2 months after the fact does not help that much.

    I don't speak for the rest of the boards, but I for one, do not believe he would ship in a manner that would cause harm to equipment, barring UPS/Fed Ex playing hockey with the box.



    Stupid Loud.

  3. #153
    tc300's Avatar
    tc300 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    springfield,ill
    Posts
    2,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by Captin Jack View Post
    There is a Long story here but the main part of it is he sent me 2 12w7 in the mail, he left lose screws inside the package and now will not even talk to me.

    I am not sure what this says about the seller but I do know I will NEVER be dealing with him EVER again and if you are thinking about purchasing anything from him I would seriously take a step back from sending money to him.

    Well if you noticed ALL of the stuff he try's to sell he wants it to be a local deal...... I can see the point of taking a risk and shipping but it seems a little odd everything he sells he wants to be local..????




  4. #154
    tc300's Avatar
    tc300 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    springfield,ill
    Posts
    2,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Op did you go through caco or on here when you talked to Zeus??




  5. #155
    wickedwitt's Avatar
    wickedwitt is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Abilene, TX
    Posts
    2,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    998 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by tc300 View Post
    Well if you noticed ALL of the stuff he try's to sell he wants it to be a local deal...... I can see the point of taking a risk and shipping but it seems a little odd everything he sells he wants to be local..????
    Because he doesn't want threads like this. He wants the person to see the equipment first hand, pay him money, take the equipment. In shipping, you have the shipping company to deal with, feedback, and the ability for a buyer to screw the seller. PayPal is extraordinarily lenient in favor of the buyer. There have been times where the seller proved it was buyer's ignorance that caused item failure, and yet PayPal still rewarded the refund to the buyer. For every 9 transactions that go smoothly, one ends up screwed up.



    Stupid Loud.

  6. #156
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1002 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Another case of lets sshlt on the op becuase we assume the other guy is a great guy because of the stuff he has



    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

  7. Likes erod, tc300 liked this post
  8. #157
    tc300's Avatar
    tc300 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    springfield,ill
    Posts
    2,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by Captin Jack View Post

    I even had to resort to posting in his fs threds just to get in touch with him
    LMFAO!!! Ooooo I bet he liked that?!! Dude got bent at me on caco for asking questions about the SAME ITEM he was trying to sell!! How F'd is that.. This is what a "forum" is for WTF Zeus.. :-/




  9. #158
    tc300's Avatar
    tc300 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    springfield,ill
    Posts
    2,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedwitt View Post
    Because he doesn't want threads like this. He wants the person to see the equipment first hand, pay him money, take the equipment. In shipping, you have the shipping company to deal with, feedback, and the ability for a buyer to screw the seller. PayPal is extraordinarily lenient in favor of the buyer. There have been times where the seller proved it was buyer's ignorance that caused item failure, and yet PayPal still rewarded the refund to the buyer. For every 9 transactions that go smoothly, one ends up screwed up.
    Ya I see both sides of the seller/buyer... Maybe Zeus should just stay being a hoarder of nice stuff! No buyer discrepancies to worry about! :-)


    O and 1 outa 9 is GREAT ODDS!! ask any betting guy. Lol
    Last edited by tc300; 02-25-2013 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Ejfelmsldj




  10. #159
    wickedwitt's Avatar
    wickedwitt is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Abilene, TX
    Posts
    2,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    998 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by tc300 View Post
    Ya I see both sides of the seller/buyer... Maybe Zeus should just stay being a hoarder of nice stuff! No buyer discrepancies to worry about! :-)


    O and 1 outa 9 is GREAT ODDS!! ask any betting guy. Lol
    I agree, he should just continue amassing a crazy collection of rare/amazing gear.

    Also, I'm not excited about a 10% chance of getting screwed every transaction myself, I don't know about you. Doing it locally, you have a near 0% (barring being robbed)



    Stupid Loud.

  11. #160
    OmegaBunny's Avatar
    OmegaBunny is online now Moderator



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Keyser, West Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    450 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    I tried to clean this thread up a bit so please keep it on topic.

    OP please keep it civil. Being rude isn't helping your care.



    2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser with Box built by Pro-Rabbit
    H/U Kenwood DNX6960
    Sub: 1-18" Zv3 with NS coils and cone Sub Amp: Mmats 2100.2
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio L6 mids, SEAS Neo Tweets, SAX 100.4, RF 3sixty.2
    Bought From: Rio, davidtemple, Bassin Buick, Pro-Rabbit, Kangaroux, KyleBechtold Traded With: WhiteDragon551 Sold To: jdmeklove, Kpozr2, 97accordalpine

  12. #161
    Captin Jack's Avatar
    Captin Jack is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    I can clearly see some are on my side and others are not. Thanks for those who look past the rep this guy has and can see what actually happend

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaBunny View Post
    I tried to clean this thread up a bit so please keep it on topic.

    OP please keep it civil. Being rude isn't helping your care.
    I am sorry if I'm being rude but what do you call ignoring someone as well as not clearing you pm box so you don't have to deal with the problem you created in the first place. Rude, childish, ignorance any of them fit

    Call if what you would like but this guy burned me and I will tell everyone that will listen. People who rip others off should not be allowed on the board plain and simple and that is what he did.

    It's not like I don't want them. All I'm asking for is new surrounds so I get what I paid for its not hard he even has them! He is the one who won't even TRY to fix the situation



    refs: HungNeckTight

  13. #162
    OmegaBunny's Avatar
    OmegaBunny is online now Moderator



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Keyser, West Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    450 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    I know but calling other members and being rude doesn't get anyone anywhere.



    2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser with Box built by Pro-Rabbit
    H/U Kenwood DNX6960
    Sub: 1-18" Zv3 with NS coils and cone Sub Amp: Mmats 2100.2
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio L6 mids, SEAS Neo Tweets, SAX 100.4, RF 3sixty.2
    Bought From: Rio, davidtemple, Bassin Buick, Pro-Rabbit, Kangaroux, KyleBechtold Traded With: WhiteDragon551 Sold To: jdmeklove, Kpozr2, 97accordalpine

  14. #163
    Captin Jack's Avatar
    Captin Jack is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Maybe the seller could just talk to me and we could resolve this. Like adults do.



    refs: HungNeckTight

  15. #164
    Zeuslicious's Avatar
    Zeuslicious is offline << 28hz feels good



    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    SD CA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    117 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    OP...
    After you being hella rude with me I tried to worked it out when I asked you a MILLION times to send me proof of the damages through pm's, in my FS threads you posted and over Paypal Dispute, You just didn't care and I never got any proof.
    Shane (Ciaonzo) made a great point and hopefully you guys get the time to think about it cuz it is just what happens here in ca.com all the time...
    People who had deals with me over the past 10 years and had the minimal issue knows that I always do it right. Thing is that I'm just scared of you to come back again in the next 2 months with some other BS, Thats why I let Paypal take over...
    Now... Please do me a big BIG favor and go and check the Subs again (Please take your time but not other 2 months) and Lmk if you find another issue, I just don't want to keep dealing with you and your mistakes forever...
    Chris



    Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab

    Refs? lol, Click here.


    *Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

  16. #165
    garretttt4's Avatar
    garretttt4 is online now big pimpin



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Watertown sd
    Posts
    2,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1017 Post(s)

    Re: Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

    Quote Originally Posted by Captin Jack View Post
    Maybe the seller could just talk to me and we could resolve this. Like adults do.
    did you ever even post pics?
    you dont gift money if you dont actually know the guy 100% and KNOW what your getting 100%.
    zeus kept saying send vids, post vids of opening the box. if i were you i for sure would have video taped that. you keep saying talk to me and settle this and he keeps saying post vids. so why wont you just post them or any other proof that shows that he legitimately screwed you over. 11 pages and i still havnt seen any solid proof. iv talked to zeus a few times and he might not be the nicest guy in the whole wild world but he doesn't seem like someone who would do this to me..... just saying. hopefully it all gets worked out....

    ---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuslicious View Post
    OP...
    After you being hella rude with me I tried to worked it out when I asked you a MILLION times to send me proof of the damages through pm's, in my FS threads you posted and over Paypal Dispute, You just didn't care and I never got any proof.
    Shane (Ciaonzo) made a great point and hopefully you guys get the time to think about it cuz it is just what happens here in ca.com all the time...
    People who had deals with me over the past 10 years and had the minimal issue knows that I always do it right. Thing is that I'm just scared of you to come back again in the next 2 months with some other BS, Thats why I let Paypal take over...
    Now... Please do me a big BIG favor and go and check the Subs again (Please take your time but not other 2 months) and Lmk if you find another issue, I just don't want to keep dealing with you and your mistakes forever...
    Chris
    he seems like a lil bit of a fagg. it doesnt take two months to try and get your money back. sounds kinda fishy to me.



    01 Silverado 2500hd
    Four custom mmats juggernaut 12's. (For sale, or trade for two beefy 12's or 15's)


    Bought from: Jayzbent, mylows10, logan527, Timmy13091, wingsfreak9, Underfire
    Traded with: mylows10(x2), knowmadic
    Sold to: 03silverado03, foomanchu, heel4lyfe, Timmy13091, wErd

  17. Thanks Zeuslicious thanked for this post
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. bad4health = Beware of this horrible seller!!!
    By disturbed471985 in forum *Negative* Feedback
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 04:08 AM
  2. Rival904 Horrible Seller
    By buzyao in forum Buyer/Seller Feedback
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 11:40 AM
  3. 02parkave HORRIBLE seller!!
    By dB Dom in forum *Negative* Feedback
    Replies: 179
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 03:31 PM
  4. MasonSmitty=horrible seller
    By Team OSC SVT in forum *Negative* Feedback
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 09:22 PM
  5. badazzdd = HORRIBLE seller!
    By MisterGrubbs in forum Buyer/Seller Feedback
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 04:17 AM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum