srb
    srb is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Bad transaction with tc3k101

Quote Originally Posted by tc3k101 View Post
    As stated it's been shipped I just haven't been home update you with tracking there was a reason I have you my cell phone number if you were worried but you seem to text me at all the wrong times kid. Once you get it which should be within the next day or so this issue will be resolved.

As for my other pending issues they are already being worked out ie shipped everything but Shanes basket. I have never left you hanging as far as responses besides yesterday when I was changing out my calipers just didn't have the time or patients to text you. I understand two weeks is a long time to wait for a package but I assure you that you will get your motor and basket. I wouldn't steal $100000 from someone let alone $70 or whatever you paid for a motor and frame.
    You are home now so post the tracking number.

srb

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@tc3k101 ; post the tracking number if it has been shipped out. I want the whole forum to see it.

srb

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

See what I mean? This is what I have been dealing with the whole time. He was active and online when I posted the last two posts and he still didn't post the tracking. He has no excuse not too, he is just a liar.

Random1010 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He's a good guy and I find it hard to believe that he's scamming. I'll wait to see how it plays out.

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

hmm.

REF's: Revrider1, Kevinn, darkhunter139, 2002XLT,
    lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html
    R.I.P Taylor Lampart (NewAgeKing) 5/13/1988 - 1/24/2010

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by srb View Post
    See what I mean? This is what I have been dealing with the whole time. He was active and online when I posted the last two posts and he still didn't post the tracking. He has no excuse not too, he is just a liar.
    Sorry kid I don't live on the forum, I do like to shower and sleep.
    Actually you never post a tracking number someone could easily reroute it. But looks like you are getting it today via tracking number.
    Your Item's Status Your item is out for delivery at 8:17 am on February 19, 2013 in TAVARES, FL 32778
    Any other issues feel free to call me or text me I will not be getting on the forum for the rest of the day probably next two days via schedule.

srb

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tc3k101 View Post
    Sorry kid I don't live on the forum, I do like to shower and sleep.
    Actually you never post a tracking number someone could easily reroute it. But looks like you are getting it today via tracking number.
    Your Item's Status Your item is out for delivery at 8:17 am on February 19, 2013 in TAVARES, FL 32778
    Any other issues feel free to call me or text me I will not be getting on the forum for the rest of the day probably next two days via schedule.

pm me hen number then. I want to see when it was sent out.

Silver-N-Black is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by terra View Post
    he's a good guy and i find it hard to believe that he's scamming. I'll wait to see how it plays out.
    x2

Coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought From : CrazedCat, motley, the727kid, JJones, TheLow, adas, Goindeaf, Reflecting,93dakota

Silver-N-Black is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

What does it matter when it got shipped? matters is that you get it.

Coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought From : CrazedCat, motley, the727kid, JJones, TheLow, adas, Goindeaf, Reflecting,93dakota

10. Likes ciaonzo liked this post
    ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Did you get the motor and basket?

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

srb

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got the package today. Everything seems to be ok. The package was damaged but that is USPS' fault not his.

The package was sent out on the 15th, five days after he had told me he had sent it and thirteen days after I had paid him, which explains him not sending me the tracking number.

I am sorry that I called tc3k101 a scammer. He is not a scammer. But I am not sorry for calling him a liar. If you don;t send out a package then you tell the buyer you didn't send it out, not act like you will send them the info and just never send it.

I would have had no problems if he had been honest from the start. I am cancelling the paypal case now.

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Fair enough. Probably not the fastest service you've ever had but a pretty good deal on a XBL^2 motor and a basket. I hope you make a great little driver out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

d77543020 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Seems to me if a buyer point blank ask you when can you ship out dont lie to him to make the sale if its gona take a while let them know ahead of time it's the same old story as soon as someone makes the sale all of a sudden they are too busy to ship out

15. Thanks serjr711. thanked for this post
    Likes srb liked this post
    Kster is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tc3k101 still owes me a MTX RFL motor I bought 10/15/12 on caco! Look at Tc3k101 caco page and hasn't been on his page since November 2012.
    Last edited by Kster; 02-27-2013 at 03:07 AM. Reason: forgot

brandonkain82 is offline your mom goes to college

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kster View Post
    Tc3k101 still owes me a RFL motor I bought 10/15/12 on caco! Look at Tc3k101 caco page and hasn't been on his page since November 2012.
    Ya know its kinda funny that u can take all the time making a classified with pics but it takes two weeks to ship it. That's some shady bs if u ask me. I sold some things on here last Friday but wasn't able to ship till Monday. I called the guys everyday to update them about the shipping status and I was sicker then a dog I don't care what u got going on. If u sell something u send that item out asap and if u can't then u keep your buyers up to date. Period

2 smd fifteens on 2 b2 m1s. 8 crossfire mids and 4 aq tweets on 3 b2 qautros. 270 mechman. 10 c and d batts. Busting windshields like its my job.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast