Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Would you be pissed?

West is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Would you be pissed?

Ok I am not gonna start spreading garbage about people, and I am honestly not upset, but I think most other people would be.

If you bought a broken item from somebody and they claimed that it could be repaired (but they didn't have the money) when it was totally phuckked to begin and the seller knew it was phuckked... would you be upset?

lolz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Re: Would you be pissed?

I'd be disappointed, but quickly chastise myself for buying something I knew did not work to begin with...there are a lot of "if's" involved with broke chit

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

A little. But you went into it knowing it was damaged. The seller was assuming it could be fixed but in reality had no f'ing idea what was wrong with it. Nothing to ***** about imho.

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

West is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by quackhead View Post
    I'd be disappointed, but quickly chastise myself for buying something I knew did not work to begin with...there are a lot of "if's" involved with broke chit
    I can use some of the parts on it, its just mostly principal. Seller said he sent it to the same repair place I just sent it to.

Seller: They quoted me $60 to repair it.
    Service center: That thing is totally phuckked, sending it back to you today.

VisceralSound is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

**Edit** Did he say he got it quoted again after the ground fried?

$50.00 is $50.00 but I know in the beginning of the thread it was stated he was able to be fixed by "said company"; then closer to the end OP said the ground fried (not yet saying "said company" could fix it STILL)

buying broken stuff has risks I guess.

References: BigSix,

This industry is about innovation and setting your own path

Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VisceralSound View Post

$50.00 is $50.00 but I know in the beginning of the thread it was stated he was able to be fixed by "said company"; then closer to the end OP said the ground fried (not yet saying "said company" could fix it STILL)

Yup, and the $100 off the original asking price reflected it.

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

West is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VisceralSound View Post

OP on thread: The original cost was ~$60 (my cost) + part fees/outsource fees. From the bro on the phone's mouth.

What they probably really said: Boards fried cannot be fixed.

Just want people to be honest.

I'll let it go then.

West is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbcaprice305 View Post
    Yup, and the $100 off the original asking price reflected it.
    This is true. I'm not upset I can still use parts of it.
    Just want people to be honest is all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

yeah..I see your point...seems there was quite a bit of communication and reaffirmation that could certainly lead to a confrontation, if I really thought I was straight up lied to and scammed. There is a big difference between buying a known parts amp and promising repair piece...

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

10. Thanks West thanked for this post
    West is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by quackhead View Post
    yeah..I see your point...seems there was quite a bit of communication and reaffirmation that could certainly lead to a confrontation, if I really thought I was straight up lied to and scammed. There is a big difference between buying a parts amp and promising repair piece...
    Thank you quack, my point entirely. Gotta be careful there are broken mono blocks on here for >300$...

I don't want to start **** about it, I'm ok with the sale for what it is. But it still cost me $40 in shipping to send the thing to a repair place when I didn't need to waste more money on it lol. Could have kept the parts I needed and sent the rest to the trash.

12. Dislikes akheathen disliked this post
    TheUnderFighter is offline Beer Addict

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Yea I'd be bummed man... I almost picked it up myself, but you beat me to it. And I certainly found it peculiar, that he said it could be fixed, then you sent it there, and it couldn't be fixed.

2009 Hyundai Elantra - Budget Sound in Progress
    HU- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X994
    Fronts- Crescendo MP6 mids, Vifa Ring Radiator tweets on Arc KS300.4
    Subs- Single SA-10 on Mmats 2000.1 @ 1ohm
    Misc- 1/0 CCA from AT, Big 3 in Stinger HPM, and AT 60 mil deadener
    Bought from: Inferno333, select127, treesive, Kangaroux, DonH
    Sold to: coolest user, Psychodrama, MidgetClown, mr.tigger, av83

14. Likes West liked this post
    West is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderFighter View Post
    Yea I'd be bummed man... I almost picked it up myself, but you beat me to it. And I certainly found it peculiar, that he said it could be fixed, then you sent it there, and it couldn't be fixed.
    I took a bullet for ya bro lolz

akheathen is offline trianoacitol contraceptiv akheathen is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

whatever it is, sounds like i may be interested in picking it up off of you, and probably work my magic...again. seem to be getting **** for luck even getting sellers to sell. everyone seems to sell to someone else, who badgers and throws out a paypal address, or sell local, when i'm waiting on a response about total. that, or they just forget about the thread and don't even respond to the thread or pm's. seems sellers are loosing any sense of honesty/integrity as of recent.

*IF I have forgotten to exchange feedback, please let me know*
    i buy broken amps....
    No, i will not "gift" paypal. please do not even make it awkward by asking. if the fees are an issue, I am usually inclined to add them. unless you have discount elsewhere, shipping is through usps flat rate, through usps parcel post, or through the roof..... i am in alaska. thanks
    -Heath H-

CHEMMINS is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Best way to buy now is with paypal....not "gifted" or "other"....and backed by a credit card. If paypal won't fix the problem, your card will. Then paypal will go after the bad seller.

References:
    kmarei, ge_off_me, AudioPipe, slim2fattycake, Louisiana_CRX, ARMed&Bangin, EXTREMECHEVYMAN, Dpc69ss, Psychoacoustics, Shinju, jonny101abc, snoopdan

BUYING SILVER TOP TRF MOTORS

akheathen is offline trianoacitol contraceptiv akheathen is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

yep, i never like to gift, and my pp is direct linked verified, backed by my card, so the money is always instant transfer. iirc, 20k or more spent @ 100% positive. luckily, i haven't needed to set the dogs free on anyone yet, lol.

*IF I have forgotten to exchange feedback, please let me know*
    i buy broken amps....
    No, i will not "gift" paypal. please do not even make it awkward by asking. if the fees are an issue, I am usually inclined to add them. unless you have discount elsewhere, shipping is through usps flat rate, through usps parcel post, or through the roof..... i am in alaska. thanks
    -Heath H-

Closed Thread