Reload Thread: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

Joseph7195 is online now Can't Walk, I still F*ck

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaBunny View Post
    MEh if its done and over with a mod needs to close the thread. I'm glad everything has been taken care of! Another day in paradise lol!
    I am hooking your processor up as we speak! I got a lot of information for you too. It might be a little bit overwhelming, but I promise it will all make things SO much easier to use.

Alpine 9833
    Boston Accoustics Front & Rear
    Cadence United Series Vegas 4 Channel
    Cadence S2W12-D2
    Cadence United Series Dakota Mono Amp
    Duralast 1,000 amp battery, X-Static 2,000 Amp Battery
    Rockford Foagate 1/0 wire, and interconnects
    Cadence shielded RCA wire
    Dynamat sound deadening, Fatmat sound deadening

Dirtrider4eva is offline √\_The CaUsE__

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Here's what I think.
    I think centergod, you need to calm the fuck down. Just the way you type makes me think you're a 15 year old raging on the keyboard. Handle this a little better please. I wouldn't buy or sell to you personally from what I see. Yes you have a business yes you may have a high income, but that's me.
    As for catman, I always thought you were straight. But now you're seeming sleazy. First off with the lying about shipping the amp and getting back, and no tracking, etc. makes me Leary. Additionally you're playing it off to casual for me to believe this guy got his money back. Anyone can send $220.00, but the recipient won't receive it if the bank can't retrieve it.

All in all, you both get the scam-hammer label to the forehead from me.

welcome to
    Where b-stock is the new a-stock
    TEAM WEST

3. Likes madcad95, Paulspikey liked this post
    CAT MAN is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtrider4eva View Post
    Here's what I think.
    I think centergod, you need to calm the fuck down. Just the way you type makes me think you're a 15 year old raging on the keyboard. Handle this a little better please. I wouldn't buy or sell to you personally from what I see. Yes you have a business yes you may have a high income, but that's me.
    As for catman, I always thought you were straight. But now you're seeming sleazy. First off with the lying about shipping the amp and getting back, and no tracking, etc. makes me Leary. Additionally you're playing it off to casual for me to believe this guy got his money back. Anyone can send $220.00, but the recipient won't receive it if the bank can't retrieve it.

why wouldnt i be casual? the proof is right there. idk what more i could do. no reason for me to cause drama. eric is doing that for me. it has been sent or it wouldnt say completed. i had 302 in it this morning how 80 and some change where i paid him. it is retrieveable and it is on there. and he knows it thats why he wont post the picture. unless he has somoething else going on.

OmegaBunny is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Clean this mess up meow!!!

2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser with Box built by Pro-Rabbit
    H/U Kenwood DNX6960
    Sub: 1-18" Zv3 with NS coils and cone Sub Amp: Mmats 2100.2
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio L6 mids, SEAS Neo Tweets, SAX 100.4, RF 3sixty.2
    Bought From: Rio, davidtemple, Bassin Buick, Pro-Rabbit, Kangaroux, KyleBechtold Traded With: WhiteDragon551 Sold To: jdmeklove, Kpozr2, 97accordalpine

6. Likes goingdef liked this post
    Paulspikey is offline Ghetto Genius

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

He doesnt want people to see the charge for ****** r Us on his statement lol.

8. Likes CAT MAN liked this post
    OmegaBunny is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph7195 View Post
    I am hooking your processor up as we speak! I got a lot of information for you too. It might be a little bit overwhelming, but I promise it will all make things SO much easier to use.
    LOL awesome. I can't wait to receive it!

AS for the issue at hand, last night I sold a sub to a guy, before transferring or spending the money in my pp account I checked to make sure everything was in place and ready to rock. I found that on my listing I had it listed as a D2 when it was actually a D4. You know what I did, I hit the guy up immediately, told him what happened, and issued a refund. No questions asked. I messed up and did not wait for him to respond. It wasn't his mistake it was mine.

NOW BOTH OF YOU GROW THE EFF UP AND GET THIS ISH TAKEN CARE OF!

2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser with Box built by Pro-Rabbit
    H/U Kenwood DNX6960
    Sub: 1-18" Zv3 with NS coils and cone Sub Amp: Mmats 2100.2
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio L6 mids, SEAS Neo Tweets, SAX 100.4, RF 3sixty.2
    Bought From: Rio, davidtemple, Bassin Buick, Pro-Rabbit, Kangaroux, KyleBechtold Traded With: WhiteDragon551 Sold To: jdmeklove, Kpozr2, 97accordalpine

10. Thanks Exist_ential thanked for this post
    Likes shpatb, CAT MAN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtrider4eva View Post
    Here's what I think.

I feel ya, but man, the buyer was very prompt in delivering his end of the bargain. The seller opened up 2 threads where the buyer was FORCED to defend himself from possible banning because he received a tip that the item MIGHT not have been as described. Which the proof of where the amp was repaired has still yet to be presented.
    I do not see anything here I would have done different on the buyers behalf, aside from taking a little drive and personally introducing myself at the sellers front door, when I realized he scammed me for the money I sent.

what would you have done different if you were the buyer and was continuously forced to handle this on the forum to protect your buyer/seller feedback?

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by quackhead View Post
    I feel ya, but man, the buyer was very prompt in delivering his end of the bargain. The seller opened up 2 threads where the buyer was FORCED to defend himself from possible banning because he received a tip that the item MIGHT not have been as described. Which the proof of where the amp was repaired has still yet to be presented.
    I do not see anything here I would have done different on the buyers behalf, aside from taking a little drive and personally introducing myself at the sellers front door, when I realized he scammed me for the money I sent.

what would you have done different if you were the buyer and was continuously forced to handle this on the forum to protect your buyer/seller feedback?
    you must be short because the point of this whole ordeal has flown right over you

CHEMMINS is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

All I see is tht the funds became available after catman sold the amp again.....look at the timeline. $200 added on the 17th (presumably from the sale of the amp).

So in reality, centergod paid, cat man spent it, center tried to get it back, paypal ruled ok....tired to pull monies, not happening......cat man sells amp. Money goes into pp, cat man refunds because he knows he's pooched.

Plain and simple, the cash from a sale should be available until after the receiver gets the goods and confirms they are as per sale. Then go ahead and spend em.

References:
    kmarei, ge_off_me, AudioPipe, slim2fattycake, Louisiana_CRX, ARMed&Bangin, EXTREMECHEVYMAN, Dpc69ss, Psychoacoustics, Shinju, jonny101abc, snoopdan

BUYING SILVER TOP TRF MOTORS

14. Thanks Exist_ential thanked for this post
    Likes splwj47 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaBunny View Post
    LOL awesome. I can't wait to receive it!

AS for the issue at hand, last night I sold a sub to a guy, before transferring or spending the money in my pp account I checked to make sure everything was in place and ready to rock. I found that on my listing I had it listed as a D2 when it was actually a D4. You know what I did, I hit the guy up immediately, told him what happened, and issued a refund. No questions asked. I messed up and did not wait for him to respond. It wasn't his mistake it was mine.

NOW BOTH OF YOU GROW THE EFF UP AND GET THIS ISH TAKEN CARE OF!
    what??? Now why didn't you start a thread about it??

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMMINS View Post
    All I see is tht the funds became available after catman sold the amp again.....look at the timeline. $200 added on the 17th (presumably from the sale of the amp).

So in reality, centergod paid, cat man spent it, center tried to get it back, paypal ruled ok....tired to pull monies, not happening......cat man sells amp. Money goes into pp, cat man refunds because he knows he's pooched.

Plain and simple, the cash from a sale should be available until after the receiver gets the goods and confirms they are as per sale. Then go ahead and spend em.
    no the 200$ was from my boss for working 2 nights. the 170$ payment is the amp.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    no the 200$ was from my boss for working 2 nights. the 170$ payment is the amp.
    ****...and I was so close.

Either way.....you spent it before the goods were delivered....correct?

References:
    kmarei, ge_off_me, AudioPipe, slim2fattycake, Louisiana_CRX, ARMed&Bangin, EXTREMECHEVYMAN, Dpc69ss, Psychoacoustics, Shinju, jonny101abc, snoopdan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMMINS View Post
    ****...and I was so close.

Either way.....you spent it before the goods were delivered....correct?
    incorrect it wasnt supposed to clear til the 27th i get paid the 20th in the amount of 500 i knew it would be there it wasnt o got an advance from the boss anyway for working nights(i knew i would) amp has been gone a few days. in fact he should get it today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

his funds were never spent because they were frozen. call paypal i can put you on 3 way with them. im not scared to tell the truth

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

your boss pays you in PP?....lol.

References:

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast