Closed Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 257

Reload Thread: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

  1. #91
    Joseph7195's Avatar
    Joseph7195 is online now Can't Walk, I still F*ck



    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Saltillo, Mississippi, United States
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaBunny View Post
    MEh if its done and over with a mod needs to close the thread. I'm glad everything has been taken care of! Another day in paradise lol!
    I am hooking your processor up as we speak! I got a lot of information for you too. It might be a little bit overwhelming, but I promise it will all make things SO much easier to use.



    Alpine 9833
    Boston Accoustics Front & Rear
    Cadence United Series Vegas 4 Channel
    Cadence S2W12-D2
    Cadence United Series Dakota Mono Amp
    Duralast 1,000 amp battery, X-Static 2,000 Amp Battery
    Rockford Foagate 1/0 wire, and interconnects
    Cadence shielded RCA wire
    Dynamat sound deadening, Fatmat sound deadening




  2. #92
    Dirtrider4eva's Avatar
    Dirtrider4eva is offline √\_The CaUsE__



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    4,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Here's what I think.
    I think centergod, you need to calm the fuck down. Just the way you type makes me think you're a 15 year old raging on the keyboard. Handle this a little better please. I wouldn't buy or sell to you personally from what I see. Yes you have a business yes you may have a high income, but that's me.
    As for catman, I always thought you were straight. But now you're seeming sleazy. First off with the lying about shipping the amp and getting back, and no tracking, etc. makes me Leary. Additionally you're playing it off to casual for me to believe this guy got his money back. Anyone can send $220.00, but the recipient won't receive it if the bank can't retrieve it.

    All in all, you both get the scam-hammer label to the forehead from me.



    welcome to
    Where b-stock is the new a-stock
    TEAM WEST

  3. Likes madcad95, Paulspikey liked this post
  4. #93
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtrider4eva View Post
    Here's what I think.
    I think centergod, you need to calm the fuck down. Just the way you type makes me think you're a 15 year old raging on the keyboard. Handle this a little better please. I wouldn't buy or sell to you personally from what I see. Yes you have a business yes you may have a high income, but that's me.
    As for catman, I always thought you were straight. But now you're seeming sleazy. First off with the lying about shipping the amp and getting back, and no tracking, etc. makes me Leary. Additionally you're playing it off to casual for me to believe this guy got his money back. Anyone can send $220.00, but the recipient won't receive it if the bank can't retrieve it.

    All in all, you both get the scam-hammer label to the forehead from me.
    why wouldnt i be casual? the proof is right there. idk what more i could do. no reason for me to cause drama. eric is doing that for me. it has been sent or it wouldnt say completed. i had 302 in it this morning how 80 and some change where i paid him. it is retrieveable and it is on there. and he knows it thats why he wont post the picture. unless he has somoething else going on.




  5. #94
    OmegaBunny's Avatar
    OmegaBunny is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Keyser, West Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Clean this mess up meow!!!



    2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser with Box built by Pro-Rabbit
    H/U Kenwood DNX6960
    Sub: 1-18" Zv3 with NS coils and cone Sub Amp: Mmats 2100.2
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio L6 mids, SEAS Neo Tweets, SAX 100.4, RF 3sixty.2
    Bought From: Rio, davidtemple, Bassin Buick, Pro-Rabbit, Kangaroux, KyleBechtold Traded With: WhiteDragon551 Sold To: jdmeklove, Kpozr2, 97accordalpine

  6. Likes goingdef liked this post
  7. #95
    Paulspikey's Avatar
    Paulspikey is offline Ghetto Genius



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Where Basketball is King
    Posts
    197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    He doesnt want people to see the charge for ****** r Us on his statement lol.




  8. Likes CAT MAN liked this post
  9. #96
    OmegaBunny's Avatar
    OmegaBunny is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Keyser, West Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph7195 View Post
    I am hooking your processor up as we speak! I got a lot of information for you too. It might be a little bit overwhelming, but I promise it will all make things SO much easier to use.
    LOL awesome. I can't wait to receive it!

    AS for the issue at hand, last night I sold a sub to a guy, before transferring or spending the money in my pp account I checked to make sure everything was in place and ready to rock. I found that on my listing I had it listed as a D2 when it was actually a D4. You know what I did, I hit the guy up immediately, told him what happened, and issued a refund. No questions asked. I messed up and did not wait for him to respond. It wasn't his mistake it was mine.

    NOW BOTH OF YOU GROW THE EFF UP AND GET THIS ISH TAKEN CARE OF!



    2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser with Box built by Pro-Rabbit
    H/U Kenwood DNX6960
    Sub: 1-18" Zv3 with NS coils and cone Sub Amp: Mmats 2100.2
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio L6 mids, SEAS Neo Tweets, SAX 100.4, RF 3sixty.2
    Bought From: Rio, davidtemple, Bassin Buick, Pro-Rabbit, Kangaroux, KyleBechtold Traded With: WhiteDragon551 Sold To: jdmeklove, Kpozr2, 97accordalpine

  10. Thanks Exist_ential thanked for this post
    Likes shpatb, CAT MAN liked this post
  11. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    any wet spot i can find
    Posts
    3,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtrider4eva View Post
    Here's what I think.
    I think centergod, you need to calm the fuck down. Just the way you type makes me think you're a 15 year old raging on the keyboard. Handle this a little better please. I wouldn't buy or sell to you personally from what I see. Yes you have a business yes you may have a high income, but that's me.
    As for catman, I always thought you were straight. But now you're seeming sleazy. First off with the lying about shipping the amp and getting back, and no tracking, etc. makes me Leary. Additionally you're playing it off to casual for me to believe this guy got his money back. Anyone can send $220.00, but the recipient won't receive it if the bank can't retrieve it.

    All in all, you both get the scam-hammer label to the forehead from me.
    I feel ya, but man, the buyer was very prompt in delivering his end of the bargain. The seller opened up 2 threads where the buyer was FORCED to defend himself from possible banning because he received a tip that the item MIGHT not have been as described. Which the proof of where the amp was repaired has still yet to be presented.
    I do not see anything here I would have done different on the buyers behalf, aside from taking a little drive and personally introducing myself at the sellers front door, when I realized he scammed me for the money I sent.

    what would you have done different if you were the buyer and was continuously forced to handle this on the forum to protect your buyer/seller feedback?




    "Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

  12. #98
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by quackhead View Post
    I feel ya, but man, the buyer was very prompt in delivering his end of the bargain. The seller opened up 2 threads where the buyer was FORCED to defend himself from possible banning because he received a tip that the item MIGHT not have been as described. Which the proof of where the amp was repaired has still yet to be presented.
    I do not see anything here I would have done different on the buyers behalf, aside from taking a little drive and personally introducing myself at the sellers front door, when I realized he scammed me for the money I sent.

    what would you have done different if you were the buyer and was continuously forced to handle this on the forum to protect your buyer/seller feedback?
    you must be short because the point of this whole ordeal has flown right over you




  13. #99
    CHEMMINS's Avatar
    CHEMMINS is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nevernever Land
    Posts
    4,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    All I see is tht the funds became available after catman sold the amp again.....look at the timeline. $200 added on the 17th (presumably from the sale of the amp).

    So in reality, centergod paid, cat man spent it, center tried to get it back, paypal ruled ok....tired to pull monies, not happening......cat man sells amp. Money goes into pp, cat man refunds because he knows he's pooched.

    Plain and simple, the cash from a sale should be available until after the receiver gets the goods and confirms they are as per sale. Then go ahead and spend em.



    References:
    kmarei, ge_off_me, AudioPipe, slim2fattycake, Louisiana_CRX, ARMed&Bangin, EXTREMECHEVYMAN, Dpc69ss, Psychoacoustics, Shinju, jonny101abc, snoopdan

    BUYING SILVER TOP TRF MOTORS



  14. Thanks Exist_ential thanked for this post
    Likes splwj47 liked this post
  15. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    any wet spot i can find
    Posts
    3,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaBunny View Post
    LOL awesome. I can't wait to receive it!

    AS for the issue at hand, last night I sold a sub to a guy, before transferring or spending the money in my pp account I checked to make sure everything was in place and ready to rock. I found that on my listing I had it listed as a D2 when it was actually a D4. You know what I did, I hit the guy up immediately, told him what happened, and issued a refund. No questions asked. I messed up and did not wait for him to respond. It wasn't his mistake it was mine.

    NOW BOTH OF YOU GROW THE EFF UP AND GET THIS ISH TAKEN CARE OF!
    what??? Now why didn't you start a thread about it??




    "Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

  16. #101
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by CHEMMINS View Post
    All I see is tht the funds became available after catman sold the amp again.....look at the timeline. $200 added on the 17th (presumably from the sale of the amp).

    So in reality, centergod paid, cat man spent it, center tried to get it back, paypal ruled ok....tired to pull monies, not happening......cat man sells amp. Money goes into pp, cat man refunds because he knows he's pooched.

    Plain and simple, the cash from a sale should be available until after the receiver gets the goods and confirms they are as per sale. Then go ahead and spend em.
    no the 200$ was from my boss for working 2 nights. the 170$ payment is the amp.




  17. #102
    CHEMMINS's Avatar
    CHEMMINS is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nevernever Land
    Posts
    4,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    no the 200$ was from my boss for working 2 nights. the 170$ payment is the amp.
    ****...and I was so close.

    Either way.....you spent it before the goods were delivered....correct?



    References:
    kmarei, ge_off_me, AudioPipe, slim2fattycake, Louisiana_CRX, ARMed&Bangin, EXTREMECHEVYMAN, Dpc69ss, Psychoacoustics, Shinju, jonny101abc, snoopdan

    BUYING SILVER TOP TRF MOTORS



  18. #103
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by CHEMMINS View Post
    ****...and I was so close.

    Either way.....you spent it before the goods were delivered....correct?
    incorrect it wasnt supposed to clear til the 27th i get paid the 20th in the amount of 500 i knew it would be there it wasnt o got an advance from the boss anyway for working nights(i knew i would) amp has been gone a few days. in fact he should get it today.














  19. #104
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    his funds were never spent because they were frozen. call paypal i can put you on 3 way with them. im not scared to tell the truth




  20. #105
    CHEMMINS's Avatar
    CHEMMINS is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nevernever Land
    Posts
    4,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    your boss pays you in PP?....lol.



    References:
    kmarei, ge_off_me, AudioPipe, slim2fattycake, Louisiana_CRX, ARMed&Bangin, EXTREMECHEVYMAN, Dpc69ss, Psychoacoustics, Shinju, jonny101abc, snoopdan

    BUYING SILVER TOP TRF MOTORS



Closed Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Did I blow my midrange and tweeter
    By Quaker13 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 11:47 AM
  2. why did my sub and amp go out on me after an accident
    By rookanga in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 09:12 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-13-2002, 03:12 AM
  4. I just ordered my system and need opinions!
    By jrmax in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-19-2002, 06:52 PM
  5. will HU make my sub and amp sound better?
    By MarcBrev in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2002, 09:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum