Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

Quote Originally Posted by xSPLoder808 View Post
    tbh, the buyer should of asked all his questions and clear his doubts before the transfer happened. Would of avoided all of this. Anyone else notice OP has stayed quiet since proof was shown?
    meh, -
    that the one kenon refurb he bought blew and it wasn't worth the money to repair, so he bought someones burnt up one and sent that in to db-r and that was the one he was selling, know we have 2 problems 1. a burnt up amp sent in for repair is not a refurb, it's a repaired amp 2. why would it not be worth the money to repair an amp you already have, as opposed to getting another one and having it repaired.
    mods help

It wasn't until after the transfer he learned there were supposedly 2 of these amps in the sellers possession and evidently he was scared he wasn't getting the equipment he paid for

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    503 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by quackhead View Post
    meh, -

mods help

It wasn't until after the transfer he learned there were supposedly 2 of these amps in the sellers possession and evidently he was scared he wasn't getting the equipment he paid for

BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO!
    2012 TNESPL R2 WORLD CHAMPION
    TNESPL R2 ALL TIME RANKINGS RECORD HOLDER

TEAM

TEAM LOUD INTENTIONS
    www.youtube.com/TeamLoudIntentions

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xSPLoder808 View Post
    yep

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

I just hope others who read these threads don't make the same mistakes on either end of a deal. Which if there are no consequences for being dishonest and completely FAILING every aspect of a deal, then I suspect this kind of behavior to actually grow here.

CAT MAN is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

I just hope others who read these threads don't make the same mistakes on either end of a deal. Which if there are no consequences for being dishonest and completely FAILING every aspect of a deal, then I suspect this kind of behavior to actually grow here.
    Coming from a guy with 0 rep and insignificant facts. **** happens. And you will find out soon enough

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    Coming from a guy with 0 rep and insignificant facts. **** happens. And you will find out soon enough

Don't threaten me. You brought this crap out here for public discussion, not me. ..LOL, buddy, obviously your idea of "insignificant facts" are very significant to others and their business decisions.

oh, ps...you don't need to worry one little bit about my Refs, you will never be on there anyways...you just worry about your own.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

Don't threaten me. You brought this crap out here for public discussion, not me. ..LOL, buddy, obviously your idea of "insignificant facts" are very significant to others and their business decisions.

oh, ps...you don't need to worry one little bit about my Refs, you will never be on there anyways...you just worry about your own.
    Threaten? Lol you truly are an idiot. Mylows is right. There is no reason for me toworry you guys go with the flow of drama til the truth comes out of who is really scamming. Has to be me as the scammer though since i made it right. Not the guy with no proof of anything.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Threaten? Lol you truly are an idiot. Mylows is right. There is no reason for me toworry you guys go with the flow of drama til the truth comes out of who is really scamming. Has to be me as the scammer though since i made it right. Not the guy with no proof of anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

never lied told what was going on once i found out. refunded the money. and getting called a scammer. eric starts ***** when everything is straightened out. wont provide proof of anything. and he is the non shady one. what is the world coming to.

9. Thanks xSPLoder thanked for this post
    Likes basscort2009 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

lol...*facepalm*....lol..the guy just got his money back today, well maybe a week from now..but anyways, you locked the money up and sold the amp to someone else in the meantime...and you are insinuating what? You cannot say he would have kept the amp, he never got it to begin with. What makes you think the buyer was scamming you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

lol...*facepalm*....lol..the guy just got his money back today, well maybe a week from now..but anyways, you locked the money up and sold the amp to someone else in the meantime...and you are insinuating what? You cannot say he would have kept the amp, he never got it to begin with. What makes you think the buyer was scamming you?
    the fact that after the amp was supposedly shipped he files a claim for no other reason than "i dont want it" there is ALOT more to this story that could come out if i need.

kushy_dreams is offline The resident hippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1499 Post(s)

why the fuck is this thread still going?
    @quackhead ; get a fucking life and move on, you give too many fucks about business that 1. is not yours and 2. shouldn't have any fucks given about it anymore

13 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T

http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/forum.php<

BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO! SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED!

13. Likes xShoWTeKx liked this post
    SourDeez is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1857 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kushy_dreams View Post
    @quackhead ; get a fucking life and move on, you give too many fucks about business that 1. is not yours and 2. shouldn't have any fucks given about it anymore
    Where my 5 pack at *****

Headunit - Stock cassette player - Pioneer P9400
    Front Stage - Pyle 8 inch subs (1000 watt peak!!) - Polk DB6.5 (about to be CDT 6.5s)
    Rear stage - Deleted (stolen) - Deleted
    Sub stage - custom built 15 inch sony xplod (5k watt peak!!!) (huge box) - Two SA12's built by Corey
    Sub amp - Pyle 8000w peak!! (spl edition) - AQ2200
    Electircal - 35 amp alt from ford festiva upgrade, stolen battery, 28 gauge solder coil for my cable - Dual D34 Yellows, 1/0 trystar OFC, 135amp alt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kushy_dreams View Post
    LOL..I totally agree...If there were 2 grown Men involved, these stupid threads would not even exist in public

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

LOL..I totally agree...If there were 2 grown Men involved, these stupid threads would not even exist in public
    you still dont have a clue. these threads exist to save azz, and problems. you obviously havent bought or sold ANYTHING online or you would keep your mouth shut and learn more

Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1549 Post(s)

Tony scamming again

18. Likes madcad95 liked this post
Closed Thread