Closed Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 257

Reload Thread: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

  1. #136
    RangerDangerV2's Avatar
    RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    st cloud MN
    Posts
    4,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    its on like donky kong up in this bish.



    1999 Tahoe
    2 sa12s
    4th order
    145.18 @33z... with less than 500 watts!




  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    any wet spot i can find
    Posts
    3,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Cheap 2k that does rated then some

    1. Product:

    db drive pd 2000.1

    2. Specs:

    2k@ 1 obviously underrated will clamp monday
    will also take pics of the blue light to show it works. i didnt think to do that. lol
    3. Description/Condition:

    was a refurb by DBR not kenon.
    mech 10/10 cos 8/10(its been mounted.) @TaylorFade has experience along with @team th don
    4. Price: :


    250 shipped. obo
    5. Pictures:


    Good luck with your future sales.

    Cheap 2k that does rated then some




    "Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

  3. Thanks centergod79 thanked for this post
    Likes centergod79 liked this post
    Dislikes xShoWTeKx disliked this post
  4. #138
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by quackhead View Post
    Cheap 2k that does rated then some

    1. Product:

    db drive pd 2000.1

    2. Specs:

    2k@ 1 obviously underrated will clamp monday
    will also take pics of the blue light to show it works. i didnt think to do that. lol
    3. Description/Condition:

    was a refurb by DBR not kenon.
    mech 10/10 cos 8/10(its been mounted.) @TaylorFade has experience along with @team th don
    4. Price: :


    250 shipped. obo
    5. Pictures:


    Good luck with your future sales.
    you stoopid? refurb=rapair. dbr sales refurbed sundowns.




  5. Thanks xShoWTeKx thanked for this post
  6. #139
    matt_bennett05's Avatar
    matt_bennett05 is offline mattchoo!



    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    South Westerly Georja
    Posts
    3,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Wholesale House sells refurbed Lanzar headunits. (and to add, dafuqupwitdat?)



    D.D.Q.F.

    Traded with : norrizzle9, BassAddictJ (x2), TWiZTid859, btr, btdickey, mylows10, Sour_Deez, El_Weenie;
    Bought from : NeilBarber, kurtbeast, bubbagumper, cd6551,
    mistergrubbs, gbo559, ltr450racer690, nismos14, ptcmarty,

  7. #140
    IonRL205's Avatar
    IonRL205 is offline DJ h4z4rdes IonRL205 is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Abilene, Texas
    Posts
    2,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    you stoopid? refurb=rapair. dbr sales refurbed sundowns.
    Actually refurbished means any item that can't be sold as new, whether it was broken or not. If somebody bought an item, and returned it because they just didn't want it, it would still be considered refurbished.

    If you brought a brand new TV from walmart, and just opened the box then returned it, it would be against the law to sell it as new and would have to be considered refurbished (although there is absolutely nothing wrong with it).



    Headunit - Pioneer DEH-P8300UB
    Subs - None
    Sub Amp - 2x Crescendo 3kwp
    Front Stage - Polk Audio db651 Coaxial
    Front Amp - None

    Quote Originally Posted by zako View Post
    Most properly done 15 inch subwoofers are not suited for car audio use simply due to box size requirements.

  8. #141
    Falcons's Avatar
    Falcons is offline that **** i dont like



    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Albion, New York, United States
    Posts
    5,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied




    Things to look forward to:
    (2) 10" or 12" imperium audio designs subs
    set of PHD MF 6.5" comps
    Completely seal off and deaden my doors
    aquire a 2k amp
    aquire a 2 channel amp for front stage

  9. Thanks madcad95 thanked for this post
  10. #142
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by falcons03079313 View Post
    i really miss that hairstyle




  11. Likes Falcons liked this post
  12. #143
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    any wet spot i can find
    Posts
    3,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    you stoopid? refurb=rapair. dbr sales refurbed sundowns.
    You cannot assume everyone knows that. You said it was a refurb in the ad and say it was repaired here. If you had used the word repair in the ad, then a potential buyer would have saw the red flag and probably asked about it before the money transfer.

    Refurb = yellow flag

    Repaired = red flag




    "Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

  13. #144
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Roc, NY
    Posts
    1,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by IonRL205 View Post
    Actually refurbished means any item that can't be sold as new, whether it was broken or not. If somebody bought an item, and returned it because they just didn't want it, it would still be considered refurbished.

    If you brought a brand new TV from walmart, and just opened the box then returned it, it would be against the law to sell it as new and would have to be considered refurbished (although there is absolutely nothing wrong with it).
    Refurbishment is the process of maintenance or major repair of an item, either aesthetically or mechanically.
    Refurbished products cannot be sold as new products in the US, which is why they are relabeled as refurbished or refreshed units even if they are good-as-new (if, for example, the unit was returned for some reason unrelated to the product itself, such as the customer changing their mind about the color). Refurbished items may have scratches, dents or other forms of cosmetic damage which do not affect the performance of the unit.[citation needed] However, some refurbished goods are actually "rebranded" new products called newfurbs.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refurbishment_(electronics)



    BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO!
    2012 TNESPL R2 WORLD CHAMPION
    TNESPL R2 ALL TIME RANKINGS RECORD HOLDER


    TEAM

    TEAM LOUD INTENTIONS
    www.youtube.com/TeamLoudIntentions

  14. #145
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by quackhead View Post
    You cannot assume everyone knows that. You said it was a refurb in the ad and say it was repaired here. If you had used the word repair in the ad, then a potential buyer would have saw the red flag and probably asked about it before the money transfer.

    Refurb = yellow flag

    Repaired = red flag
    you obviously havent been in spl long.




  15. #146
    IonRL205's Avatar
    IonRL205 is offline DJ h4z4rdes IonRL205 is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Abilene, Texas
    Posts
    2,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by xSPLoder808 View Post
    Refurbishment is the process of maintenance or major repair of an item, either aesthetically or mechanically.
    Refurbished products cannot be sold as new products in the US, which is why they are relabeled as refurbished or refreshed units even if they are good-as-new (if, for example, the unit was returned for some reason unrelated to the product itself, such as the customer changing their mind about the color). Refurbished items may have scratches, dents or other forms of cosmetic damage which do not affect the performance of the unit.[citation needed] However, some refurbished goods are actually "rebranded" new products called newfurbs.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refurbishment_(electronics)
    Keep reading

    Refurbished products could possibly be the products which are returned by the customer within the return policy of the company which sold the product, without any defect with the product. Refurbished products are generally bench tested and certified by the authorized service centers of the company and then re-packaged, labeled as a Refurbished Product

    They do NOT have to be broken to be considered refurbished.



    Headunit - Pioneer DEH-P8300UB
    Subs - None
    Sub Amp - 2x Crescendo 3kwp
    Front Stage - Polk Audio db651 Coaxial
    Front Amp - None

    Quote Originally Posted by zako View Post
    Most properly done 15 inch subwoofers are not suited for car audio use simply due to box size requirements.

  16. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    any wet spot i can find
    Posts
    3,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by IonRL205 View Post
    Actually refurbished means any item that can't be sold as new, whether it was broken or not. If somebody bought an item, and returned it because they just didn't want it, it would still be considered refurbished.

    If you brought a brand new TV from walmart, and just opened the box then returned it, it would be against the law to sell it as new and would have to be considered refurbished (although there is absolutely nothing wrong with it).
    thank you.




    "Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

  17. #148
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    how did we get on the refurb/repair anyway? it was clearly stated. my current buyer knew as well




  18. #149
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Roc, NY
    Posts
    1,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    Quote Originally Posted by IonRL205 View Post
    Keep reading

    Refurbished products could possibly be the products which are returned by the customer within the return policy of the company which sold the product, without any defect with the product. Refurbished products are generally bench tested and certified by the authorized service centers of the company and then re-packaged, labeled as a Refurbished Product

    They do NOT have to be broken to be considered refurbished.
    READ closer



    BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO!
    2012 TNESPL R2 WORLD CHAMPION
    TNESPL R2 ALL TIME RANKINGS RECORD HOLDER


    TEAM

    TEAM LOUD INTENTIONS
    www.youtube.com/TeamLoudIntentions

  19. #150
    matt_bennett05's Avatar
    matt_bennett05 is offline mattchoo!



    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    South Westerly Georja
    Posts
    3,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Catman did steal my funds, and lied

    I had a refurbed clam sandwich once.

    No, but I agree refurb can mean a peice of tape split on the package.



    D.D.Q.F.

    Traded with : norrizzle9, BassAddictJ (x2), TWiZTid859, btr, btdickey, mylows10, Sour_Deez, El_Weenie;
    Bought from : NeilBarber, kurtbeast, bubbagumper, cd6551,
    mistergrubbs, gbo559, ltr450racer690, nismos14, ptcmarty,

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Did I blow my midrange and tweeter
    By Quaker13 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 11:47 AM
  2. why did my sub and amp go out on me after an accident
    By rookanga in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 09:12 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-13-2002, 03:12 AM
  4. I just ordered my system and need opinions!
    By jrmax in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-19-2002, 06:52 PM
  5. will HU make my sub and amp sound better?
    By MarcBrev in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2002, 09:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum