Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Reload Thread: cat man and centergod79 resolution.

goingdef is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Re: cat man and centergod79 resolution.

Thank god it's finally over, now I'll be able to sleep tonight as all is well at CA.com!

Joseph7195 is online now Can't Walk, I still F*ck

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    I'm not a classified vendor, Most of the lines I sell don't allow online sales, and I can buy what I want. If Y'all cant see my concerns with this situation then so be it. Side with your good buddy CATMAN, I'm done with this situation. I will not deal with this situayion again. Unless I don't get my refund, as to CATMAN, next time you want a cash advance, just call me and ask, I'll advance it to you, and you can pay me back 15 days later. Also, I wouldn't doubt if you have multiple accounts, because it's awfully funny that I've gotten these bugs put in my ear by members that say VIP members, and none of them come forward with proof. This situation is weird as hell, and I think you may have sent me those PM's under different names, knowing it would cause my reaction. Anybody who was told what I was told would have done the same thing if they had sense. If anyone want's proof that CATMAN receved that money, PM me you phone number and I will call paypal with you on 3 way, I'm going to end this with this, BEWARE OF THIS SELLER, he has good days obviously, so many appaerantly had good experiences, I have had a terrible one, and all you people can do is side with the one LYING HIS A** off. Also, I have no negative feedback, nor will I ever as it builds

Please don't take my words lightly. I am not concerned with the "he said, she said" aspect of the situation. I don't know catman personally, just as I don't know you. I am a former business owner with corporate experience at GNC. I wrote policies that saved billions of dollars during some of the hardest financial times that America has ever been through. I am not inexperienced.

Mr. Buck was forced to buy a vendor membership to sale $1 box designs. I believe you should be able to see why you fall in the realm of a vendor. I am not the one that makes these rules, I am just someone that follows them in order to be an active and positive member to this website.

Alpine 9833
    Boston Accoustics Front & Rear
    Cadence United Series Vegas 4 Channel
    Cadence S2W12-D2
    Cadence United Series Dakota Mono Amp
    Duralast 1,000 amp battery, X-Static 2,000 Amp Battery
    Rockford Foagate 1/0 wire, and interconnects
    Cadence shielded RCA wire
    Dynamat sound deadening, Fatmat sound deadening

centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goingdef View Post
    Thank god it's finally over, now I'll be able to sleep tonight as all is well at CA.com!
    Yeah it's over, and if I don't get my refund, my lawyer's investigator will march to his doorstep with the sherriffs, and I don't care how much it costs me. And even though this may appear to be civil, if he did what I know he did with the whole paypal thing, it can be criminal. Roanoke isn't far from me, so it won't cost much, and I have family in roanoke, so I'll get the investigation going.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph7195 View Post
    Please don't take my words lightly. I am not concerned with the "he said, she said" aspect of the situation. I don't know catman personally, just as I don't know you. I am a former business owner with corporate experience at GNC. I wrote policies that saved billions of dollars during some of the hardest financial times that America has ever been through. I am not inexperienced.

Mr. Buck was forced to buy a vendor membership to sale $1 box designs. I believe you should be able to see why you fall in the realm of a vendor. I am not the one that makes these rules, I am just someone that follows them in order to be an active and positive member to this website.
    I have a personal life, and I own personal equipment, and that's all I ever list, I have no interest at all being a vendor. And I can personally buy what I want, keep it moving

rebelfromva is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yeah it's over, and if I don't get my refund, my lawyer's investigator will march to his doorstep with the sherriffs, and I don't care how much it costs me. And even though this may appear to be civil, if he did what I know he did with the whole paypal thing, it can be criminal. Roanoke isn't far from me, so it won't cost much, and I have family in roanoke, so I'll get the investigation going.
    Come visit Richmond for a new shop idea! IT is a shame that it has to come to that.....

09 Cobalt LT
    Headunit -Alpine CDA-9887
    Front Stage - PHD FB 6.1 PRO SIX M/B, FB 5.1 m/b, FB 1.1b tweets
    Highs amp -Pheonix Gold Xenon 100.4 & 200.4
    Sub stage - 2 DC M2 LVL 5 12s
    Sub amp - 2 DC 5.0Ks
    Electrical - Singer 270 alt, big 3 0/1 & 12g ofc audio technix, 2 XS d3400s
    Deadener - 80 mill Audiotechnix deadener
    "Trunk hit hard like Kimbo Slice"
    TEAM DC AUDIO

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

well I've had people try that whole scamming crap on ebay through paypal a couple times and it may take a while but you will get your refund.

7. Thanks centergod79 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

double post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I cant believe I let this low life even get me, but I'll get mine, even if it's in a roanoke county courthouse

murph is offline Low for Life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

This has gotten out of hand. Be real now if you make 6 figures like you said you do, why in the hell are you so concerned over 220 bucks? He showed proof of the refund and it will be there in 14 days. It is not like you are poor and can't handle not having the money back in an instant. Honestly talking about bringing a sheriff to his door will do nothing other than handing him a court appearance where the judge will give zero fucks to this dumbass story. You will still win and get money for your "damages" but, will also loose out of your ass on legal fees. Just calm down and drink a beer.

Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

JayDubb757 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

I cant believe I let this low life even get me, but I'll get mine, even if it's in a roanoke county courthouse
    You mad bro?
    Catman I'll take that amp sir.

2000 Chevy Blazer
    Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    JL Audio XR653-CS
    Alpine MRV-F545
    4 Exodus Anarchy's--2 Selenium DH-200
    Memphis 16-MCA-300
    4 Eclipse SW9122's
    DD M4a
    280amp Iraggi
    2 XS XP3000's, 1 Diehard Platinum

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    This has gotten out of hand. Be real now if you make 6 figures like you said you do, why in the hell are you so concerned over 220 bucks? He showed proof of the refund and it will be there in 14 days. It is not like you are poor and can't handle not having the money back in an instant. Honestly talking about bringing a sheriff to his door will do nothing other than handing him a court appearance where the judge will give zero fucks to this dumbass story. You will still win and get money for your "damages" but, will also loose out of your ass on legal fees. Just calm down and drink a beer.
    Mind you business, I talked to paypal, the money wasn't frozen, he has to pay the refund, so let's hope he has the money in the bank, bcause he **** sure didn't want it paid from his card. You obviously don't understand the economics of banking, or you would see what I am saying. And it's not over the money, it's the morals, remember, he's the starter of these threads, why do you think he started these threads, to get a scam off, and still maintain his fake *** rep, because he know's 90% of yall don't even read it all, but you still comment, but anything he ever posts for sale, the real members, and not the thread talker, will remember this, bet your *** they will. Tell me why he's the only seller I've had problems with. If I buy, I buy, and what I sell, I sell, and it's 100%, peace yall. Please don't mention me, or post quote me again, none of you post non sense talkers, only an idiot would think this is over money.

JayDubb757 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Mind you business, I talked to paypal, the money wasn't frozen, he has to pay the refund, so let's hope he has the money in the bank, bcause he **** sure didn't want it paid from his card. You obviously don't understand the economics of banking, or you would see what I am saying. And it's not over the money, it's the morals, remember, he's the starter of these threads, why do you think he started these threads, to get a scam off, and still maintain his fake *** rep, because he know's 90% of yall don't even read it all, but you still comment, but anything he ever posts for sale, the real members, and not the thread talker, will remember this, bet your *** they will. Tell me why he's the only seller I've had problems with. If I buy, I buy, and what I sell, I sell, and it's 100%, peace yall. Please don't mention me, or post quote me again, none of you post non sense talkers, only an idiot would think this is over money.

tl;dr

2000 Chevy Blazer
    Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    JL Audio XR653-CS
    Alpine MRV-F545
    4 Exodus Anarchy's--2 Selenium DH-200
    Memphis 16-MCA-300
    4 Eclipse SW9122's
    DD M4a
    280amp Iraggi
    2 XS XP3000's, 1 Diehard Platinum

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

it's funny how all of yall are from VA, I think all of y'all are the same person, **** off

Dirtrider4eva is offline √\_The CaUsE__

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

welcome to
    Where b-stock is the new a-stock
    TEAM WEST

16. Thanks madcad95 thanked for this post
    Likes 97maxima liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I haven't defended anyone in this, but a grown man calling names like a child and referring to yourself as a thousandair, I'm starting to wonder if you aren't about 17 at least that's about how your coming across! Also if you think catman was making up usernames to get a rise out of you? Are you smoking something because you sound rather paranoid? and since they where made up just curious who where these fictional VIP members? and how did he get you THE PAYMENT WILL BE REFUNDED IT'S PAYPAL so how have you been gotten? every time this looked like it was going smoothly you start accusing someone of lying according to fictional pm's!

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast