Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Reload Thread: cat man and centergod79 resolution.

centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Re: cat man and centergod79 resolution.

Why do I have to be a clown, who in my shoes, wouldn't want what's theirs. All this pacifying y'all are doing with this guy, HE IS BOLD FACE LYING.

2. Likes brooklynjoy2008 liked this post

CAT MAN is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    Why do I have to be a clown, who in my shoes, wouldn't want what's theirs. All this pacifying y'all are doing with this guy, HE IS BOLD FACE LYING.
    lying? lol ok

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph7195 View Post
    I am positive that a business using the forum to buy and sell products (whether used or new) requires a vendor membership. If anyone in this thread is doing so, they should be honest and purchase a vendor membership. That's my only qualm. I hope both takes care of this.

Listed in the iTrader rules it requires all sellers to have a 100% positive feedback to buy or sell on the forum. This means the if you have a negative you still have the opportunity to fix the problem before you can sell. This also means that if neither of you get this schit fixed, never of you will be able to buy or sale here.
    they have both stated they run businesses from buying and selling through this site....I thought you was busy trying to get more of my tax $$..lol..you give the old lady a break?

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

goingdef is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

this could have been over on my watch, he took it public, so it's staying public. It will be resolved when I'm shipped my amp I paid for. And their is no scam on my end, not even in question, so their is no reason for anybody to even have the word scam on their minds, when they see centergod79. I am on manufacturers websites, for just about every brand I sell, and every one of them would back my company. And we're not just talking Car Audio either. Anyone buying from me, is 110% safe, if you lived withing 50 miles of my store and wanted certain brands you would have to buy it from me. And I'm picking up more lines this week, as in Sundown, DC, and maybe B2. I ship out packages to peoples doorsteps everyday, their is no lying in me.
    for real man if you do so much business what are you doing buying/flipping used amps? Why not just call PP and make sure your moneys being refunded and was your hands of this? I see this getting to you and you just filing another claim because it's not up to your standards, I would call this whole thing off if there's so much doubt and people whispering in your ear not to do it! I am curious to know of all these claims your making against him, because I haven't seen nothing like this until now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

And the only reason I am even putting up with this is because of how he initially blasted my name, it then became an issue of morals. I have never in my life went through this much trouble for something so dumb. But when it comes to someone trying to make you look bad, and make themselves look good, with all out lies, who wouldn't defend their self. All you people on the outside looking in would think this is a matter of buying an amp, I would of been said the hell with that. This is principle, I would be happy if he just told the truth, he could have the money and the amp. But think back to how this started, and what he said about me, when he had the money the whole time, are you kidding me!!

7. Thanks brooklynjoy2008 thanked for this post
    Joseph7195 is online now Can't Walk, I still F*ck

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by quackhead View Post
    they have both stated they run businesses from buying and selling through this site....I thought you was busy trying to get more of my tax $$..lol..you give the old lady a break?
    Lol, I forgot I had wrote that, ha! I got one due in January, so I guess my job's done for the time being

Quote Originally Posted by adulbrich View Post
    We don't have food stamps on the east side. Its called a link card. Man, the grocery is packed on the first of da month. I shit you not, a homie got stabbed over a can of soup.

murph is offline Low for Life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

And the only reason I am even putting up with this is because of how he initially blasted my name, it then became an issue of morals. I have never in my life went through this much trouble for something so dumb. But when it comes to someone trying to make you look bad, and make themselves look good, with all out lies, who wouldn't defend their self. All you people on the outside looking in would think this is a matter of buying an amp, I would of been said the hell with that. This is principle, I would be happy if he just told the truth, he could have the money and the amp. But think back to how this started, and what he said about me, when he had the money the whole time, are you kidding me!!
    We don't know how true your facts are on CATMAN as we speak. You will not give names of people who told you things about him. When a mod asks you who these people are you should probably say instead of keeping it private. This has gone so far to the point where it is more of crying wolf on each other.

Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goingdef View Post
    for real man if you do so much business what are you doing buying/flipping used amps? Why not just call PP and make sure your moneys being refunded and was your hands of this? I see this getting to you and you just filing another claim because it's not up to your standards, I would call this whole thing off if there's so much doubt and people whispering in your ear not to do it! I am curious to know of all these claims your making against him, because I haven't seen nothing like this until now!
    First of all theirs a lot of money in used amps, and secondly, I was told their were these issues of selling thing he didn't have, and was told their were claims to, maybe the one who told me will post the thread, and that is only 1 issue, you can't say theirs anything I said about him that's not proven other than the whole possession thing, which may be proven, I would hope if they told me they had proof. The crazy thing is, all the people who told me, say the same thing, "this guy has a good rep" "I don't understand what's going on" "but somethings not right" but I will say this, as far as the selling things that he doesn't possess, I asked about that, I didn't accuse him of that. I wouldn't ever accuse anyone of anything that I didn't know myself to be true. These are all questions, that I'm getting no answers to. And I did call paypal, that's where all of this is coming from, paypal said, I can't tell you anything about his bank or what not, but they said I would caution you not to send him anymore money until you see a refund, so what does that say, Ill tell you, ask him about it.

rebelfromva is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

I'm so glad the pm portion of this site gets used.....

09 Cobalt LT
    Headunit -Alpine CDA-9887
    Front Stage - PHD FB 6.1 PRO SIX M/B, FB 5.1 m/b, FB 1.1b tweets
    Highs amp -Pheonix Gold Xenon 100.4 & 200.4
    Sub stage - 2 DC M2 LVL 5 12s
    Sub amp - 2 DC 5.0Ks
    Electrical - Singer 270 alt, big 3 0/1 & 12g ofc audio technix, 2 XS d3400s
    Deadener - 80 mill Audiotechnix deadener
    "Trunk hit hard like Kimbo Slice"
    TEAM DC AUDIO

12. Thanks madcad95 thanked for this post
    Likes Exist_ential, madcad95 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    We don't know how true your facts are on CATMAN as we speak. You will not give names of people who told you things about him. When a mod asks you who these people are you should probably say instead of keeping it private. This has gone so far to the point where it is more of crying wolf on each other.
    I'm not crying at all, just think about it, paypal has not retrieved funds, that CATMAN said were froze, that he says he never got. But I sent the money, and he refunded it. Not puzzling, not at all. He chose to refund through a bank, but loaded the funds to a card. I'm not saying this can't be made right, but as we speak, it's not right. If I refund you money on paypal, you'll have it in a day or two, it's been a week, and no where near a refund.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelfromva View Post
    I'm so glad the pm portion of this site gets used.....
    That's how I would have preferred it, but read the titles of these threads, I didn't go this route, and I was called out in this

murph is offline Low for Life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

I'm not crying at all, just think about it, paypal has not retrieved funds, that CATMAN said were froze, that he says he never got. But I sent the money, and he refunded it. Not puzzling, not at all. He chose to refund through a bank, but loaded the funds to a card. I'm not saying this can't be made right, but as we speak, it's not right. If I refund you money on paypal, you'll have it in a day or two, it's been a week, and no where near a refund.
    Paypal one is an awful service and never does anything right. Two when transfer from a bank account it will take quite some time before they retrieve the funds and send them off to you but, once refund has commenced the money is technically yours. CATMAN can't do anything now that he has refunded it and it will show up in your account just not soon. You still never mentioned their names but w/e. Either way keep it to pms.

Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

What ppl here do not realize is as long as the funds are not in paypal, they are in CATMAN's possession.. by bank check, debit card, cash or whatever. He cleaned the paypal acct. The bank check transaction can be stopped and the buyer may never see the money returned, or the amp..

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

wenn_du_weinst is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

edit: I thought this was thunder dome, better not.

I am protesting Skar by giving them added exposure in my signature.

CAT MAN is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by quackhead View Post
    What ppl here do not realize is as long as the funds are not in paypal, they are in CATMAN's possession.. by bank check, debit card, cash or whatever. He cleaned the paypal acct. The bank check transaction can be stopped and the buyer may never see the money returned, or the amp..
    first of all no matter what he gets the refund. it will either come out of my bank or go negative. so stop spreading that lie. second he isnt getting the amp. he gets his refund thats it. i can afford to keep it and there are no reasons for more problems from an obviously confused person who listens to the voice in their ear not their heart.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast