Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Reload Thread: cat man and centergod79 resolution.

centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    205 Post(s)

Re: cat man and centergod79 resolution.

What do you mean "if I want" you got my $220, hell yeah I want my amp

kramer_212 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    469 Post(s)

cat man this looks heated, want me to give you a jingle and reminisce about the girlys we never had?

3. Likes OmegaBunny liked this post
    CAT MAN is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    What do you mean "if I want" you got my $220, hell yeah I want my amp
    i dont have it its being refunded. now like i said you can decline the refund and i send 70 back or wait the 14 days. idgaf.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    woah wait a minute who said i never got it? it got frozen so when i went to pay a bill it didnt have it. and trust me when i tel lyou i have it in there and if not it goes back into the negative balance and on my credit. give me a call. you never answered 540 482 0066. i still dont know where i sold something i didnt have
    You put this thread up for for the resolution of a dispute..looks like you are getting exactly what you asked for, buddy. I do recall on the other thread you bitching about the money, which led to you retrieving the amp from the Delivery co...wait that was a lie..or was it? I am glad to know who I can deal with here and finding out whom I cannot.

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

6. Likes brooklynjoy2008 liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by quackhead View Post
    You put this thread up for for the resolution of a dispute..looks like you are getting exactly what you asked for, buddy. I do recall on the other thread you bitching about the money, which led to you retrieving the amp from the Delivery co...wait that was a lie..or was it? I am glad to know who I can deal with here and finding out whom I cannot.
    you need to read the whole thread. i didnt have the money to pay the bill because he had made a dispute which froze the account. i refunded it. the package was supposed to be sent by my father and never was. i told him to go pick it up he thought it was just a normal package. i said i did to cover his/my azz. here are pics of the amp and vid coming in a sec

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    205 Post(s)

I can't do anything, this whole transaction is froze, because you chose the bank option, and not the card you loaded these fund to. The lady at paypal told me today, which is the 15th, that the refund will be attempted on the 27th because of the option you chose. Now what I wanna know is why didn't you refund it from the card you loaded it to, and why you told everyone you never got the money, you loaded it to a card, and told everyone the money got froze, which it didn't, you had full access to that money, it was on your card, why else would you choose the bank option to refund it.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

OK you have the amp, what about the money?????

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

I can't do anything, this whole transaction is froze, because you chose the bank option, and not the card you loaded these fund to. The lady at paypal told me today, which is the 15th, that the refund will be attempted on the 27th because of the option you chose. Now what I wanna know is why didn't you refund it from the card you loaded it to, and why you told everyone you never got the money, you loaded it to a card, and told everyone the money got froze, which it didn't, you had full access to that money, it was on your card, why else would you choose the bank option to refund it.
    no it was froze you are lying about talking to a paypal assistant they will tell you the money was froze up until the time of a refund. i did not have the option to use the paypal funds or the card.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

OK you have the amp, what about the money?????
    its on its way back . nothing more i can do like i said unless you undispute it and i do it from the funds. which were froze during the dispute. anyone will tell you im not lying about that. @mylows10 ; @pro-rabbit ; we al lknow the sellers paypal is frozen until it is resolved or refunded.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    205 Post(s)

[QUOTE=CAT MAN;8092613]you need to read the whole thread. i didnt have the money to pay the bill because he had made a dispute which froze the account. i refunded it. the package was supposed to be sent by my father and never was. i told him to go pick it up he thought it was just a normal package. i said i did to cover his/my azz. here are pics of the amp and vid coming in a sec

You did have the money, they can't freeze your personal card, and it says it right on the paypal you posted the refund will be through the bank. If paypal froze the funds, they wouldn't have to get out of your bank, it would have been in the paypal account, MAN!

murph is offline Low for Life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1437 Post(s)

Just send him 70 bucks right now and when the transfer is over he will send you your money.

Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

[QUOTE=centergod79;8092622]
    you need to read the whole thread. i didnt have the money to pay the bill because he had made a dispute which froze the account. i refunded it. the package was supposed to be sent by my father and never was. i told him to go pick it up he thought it was just a normal package. i said i did to cover his/my azz. here are pics of the amp and vid coming in a sec

You did have the money, they can't freeze your personal card, and it says it right on the paypal you posted the refund will be through the bank. If paypal froze the funds, they wouldn't have to get out of your bank, it would have been in the paypal account, MAN!
    they freeze the money you send. and do not tell me they dont because you and i both know it. the only way i could use the card is to go in the red and imn not doing that when i have 5xx in the bank.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    Just send him 70 bucks right now and when the transfer is over he will send you your money.
    or will he. thats the question. we are both worried in both parts. because if he doesnt thats another 70 im out. unless it can be held in a mutual account by a moderator. i would be down with that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    205 Post(s)

its on its way back . nothing more i can do like i said unless you undispute it and i do it from the funds. which were froze during the dispute. anyone will tell you im not lying about that. @mylows10 ; @pro-rabbit ; we al lknow the sellers paypal is frozen until it is resolved or refunded.
    The only way the funds get froze if the dispute is filed before they send it to your "PERSONAL" card, or if it's an account for vendors where their is money in the account to freeze. They can't freeze a $0 balance

bgowdy31 is online now I GOT LOUD FOR $648

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1921 Post(s)

im not saying any of you 2 are scammers but this is why i dont like doing online trading/buying/selling in general. im not a primetime buyer/seller etc but it would be hard for me to do anything online unless the other shipped first which in most cases people dont like to do that.

MY 2001 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
    1 DC AUDIO XL-18 DUAL 1 ~ 5 CUBES NET(I THINK LOL) ~ TUNED - NO IDEA LOL (<-TEMP BOX)
    SHARK 2500 @ 2 OHM(.5 LATER ) ~ STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK DEKA & 2 AGM'S ~ BULLZ AUDIO 1/0

~2010 FCBC 450 STREET DIVISION 3RD OVERALL~
    ~2011 FCBC 450 STREET DIVISION CHAMPION~
    ~YOUTUBE->bgowdy31 & bgowdy3131~
    *BEST SCORE ~ 95 BLAZER 147+DB 30-SEC MUSIC-BB2400 & 1 HDC3-18 W/STOCK ELECTRICAL*

R.I.P. TO MY WIFEYS 03 FOCUS SE TRUNK SYSTEM ~ 143+DB 30 SEC MUSIC AVG

17. Likes madcad95 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    205 Post(s)

Man I will give anyone anything I owe them, I don't have no reason to beat nobody, I take direct payment through my business, I'm a public figure, I'm just as liable as any vendor would be, some little $70, man I am a Multi-thousandaire, which will soon be millionaire, but for the time being, I'm a thousandaire. I make 6 figures a year, I have no reason to rip you off.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast