Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Reload Thread: mods help

kushy_dreams is offline The resident hippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Re: mods help

Any southern oh members around to pay this guy a visit?

The type of visit that ends in an ***whooping

13 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T

http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/forum.php<

BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO! SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED!

CAT MAN is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kushy_dreams View Post
    Any southern oh members around to pay this guy a visit?

The type of visit that ends in an ***whooping
    violence never solves anything.....but aids.......it makes you suffer.

3. Thanks madcad95 thanked for this post
    Likes madcad95 liked this post
    kushy_dreams is offline The resident hippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    violence never solves anything.....but aids.......it makes you suffer.
    tell that to my hood rat friends

13 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T

http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/forum.php<

BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO! SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED!

centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEOVERCCA View Post
    centergod79 is a douchebag bro he just played some games with me trying to get my brutus, mods you need to ban this guy before he burns anyone else. hope this works out CAT MAN, but with what i just went through with him, i can tell you he is a loser and a scammer apparently..
    he needs to be banned from forum
    How am I a scammer, I never did anything wrong to anyone, I run a legit business, and would never scam anyone. I asked you to clarify what you meant by you would ship the brutus when payment "clears" then you flew off of the deep end and started getting all hard core on me about making payment if you want the amp. I will copy and paste all the ignorant PM's I got from you if I have to. I would have bought your brutus straight up like I do from anyone else I buy from, dont come on here and act as if our situation was anything like this situation with CAT MAN, our situation was I wanted to be on the same page with you, and you got ignorant as hell, so I said keep your amp. Now as far as the CAT MAN situation, he listed an amp and said it was a DB-r not Kenon refurb, and I wanted it. Once I made the purchase I got a couple of PM's from member that were long time reputable members that knew about previous posts that he had posted about this same amp when he was debating between buying this amp, or a Planet Audio BB2400 where he clearly stated it was a Kenon refurb, now that wasn't the problem, the problem came when I asked CAT MAN about this and he started naming names of people who may had said something, and I said to him it's not the money I'm worried about, 220 is nothing to me, I just wanted to know if there was anything I should know about this amplifier, that's when I received the PM that made me not want the amp, CAT MAN responded saying that this wasn't the same amp that he was talking about on that thread, he said and I quote just like he said in this thread right, read back and see the BS I'm talking about, that the one kenon refurb he bought blew and it wasn't worth the money to repair, so he bought someones burnt up one and sent that in to db-r and that was the one he was selling, know we have 2 problems 1. a burnt up amp sent in for repair is not a refurb, it's a repaired amp 2. why would it not be worth the money to repair an amp you already have, as opposed to getting another one and having it repaired. There was way too many bad angles in this for me to feel comfortable putting this amplifier up for sale in my store, when CAT MAN in the same PM told me about it having a protect issue. Also he sent me a PM on the day he was supposed to ship it and said HE DIDN'T GET TO SHIP IT BECAUSE OF WORK, AND HE WOULD TRY TO GET IT OUT TOMORROW, NOTHING ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE ME TRACKING until after work, it was never shipped, unless he shipped it out the next day, I opened the case for a refund the day he said he didn't ship it, after telling him I didn't want the amp. Both of these members are taking advantage of a situation. GAMEOVERCCA lost his sale because at first I thought I was going to have to wait 3-5 day for a payment to "clear" and if you go back to that thread I explained why I decided not to by from him, because he was rude as hell, and who wants to spend money with an internet tuff guy. I'm the last one you want to ban from this site, I'm an excellent person to buy from, and to sell to. I can't help it I want some in surety as a sight unseen buyer, and as for the person who posted about people need to understand these are as-is buys, that's exactly why I need to investigate when I get people PM's saying I'd question this amp if I were you.

6. Thanks Paulspikey thanked for this post
    Likes Imtjnotu, Paulspikey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I'm going to copy and paste the PM's, the posts you see from me until I state other wise are to and from GAMEOVERCCA

8. Likes Paulspikey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

CENTERGOD79:OK, Ill take it, I'll send the funds to your paypal by sunday night, that way you can ship monday morning. I should recieve it on wednesday fron NC. My Address is xxxx, Martins Ferry, OH 43935 My Name is Bruce Ramsey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

GAMEOVERCCA:ok that makes no sense, and i have paypal debit card my money is instant and i need the money from it to ship. if you want amp then pay for it, im not playing games like this..

if you wanna buy something from someone, then you pay for it THEN and the person will ship the first available time.. this deal is not solid till you pay for it..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

GAMEOVERCCA:not really sure why you made this into such a big issue.. if you want the amp make the payment.. its that simple.. the amp would ship tomorrow if the payment was made when you said you wanted amp.. what is the big deal? do you no understand how to by stuff online? make payment to my paypal.. i ship item.. its very simple.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

GAMEOVERCCA:if you want the amp, make the payment thanks.

$258.25 paypal is [email]gxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

CENTERGOD79(this is the email I sent that started everything):It seems like this happens everytime I buy something on the weekend, the last person I ended up not buying from because of this. There is no possible way for you to ship this to me before monday, so therefore, paying for it would be on monday,I would think. Maybe you can help me understand this, why would I send funds for something 2 days before it can be shipped, you can't even get it transferred to your bank, or even get the transfer started before monday. I said I'll take them now, and I meant it, but I don't see why it matters when I send the money up to monday

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

GAMEOVERCCA:your not gonna do well in deals with people with that kind of thinking.. trust me.. anyways if you want amp make payment if not its fine dont, if its not paid for by tonight it will not ship tomorrow as i leave for work at 7am and would be bring it with me to drop off at ups on my lunch break.. so you can make payment today or i dont no what to tell you.. need to fix your logic on the payment thing man..

but like i said, $258.25 shipped and insured with tracking, and i offer a 30day warranty on amp starting from day you receive it. no one else will warranty a used am

Flex68 is offline dilligaf

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    CENTERGOD79(this is the email I sent that started everything):It seems like this happens everytime I buy something on the weekend, the last person I ended up not buying from because of this. There is no possible way for you to ship this to me before monday, so therefore, paying for it would be on monday,I would think. Maybe you can help me understand this, why would I send funds for something 2 days before it can be shipped, you can't even get it transferred to your bank, or even get the transfer started before monday. I said I'll take them now, and I meant it, but I don't see why it matters when I send the money up to monday
    Seems to me that you , indeed , DO NOT know how to buy online, just as GAMEOVERCCA suggested!

So, what? You think that telling him, "I want it" is good enough?
    Then he should just take your word for it, immediately stop trying to sell it, take down his FS thread or mark it "SOLD", or something....with no money sent by you??

If you want something, send the frigging money and quit fcuking worrying about whether or not it is "the weekend," lmao

Broke azz schmuck

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    Romney will [fornicate] me less than Obama already has and WAY less than what Obama has planned.
    Refs: adamtwo4, basscort2009, burzendowski, clanassa, cthedinger, ikoolguy, its_bacon12, Jew_Bagel, jr711, kreapin, kowboy, Rudy, TheRealDefman, Winter_C

HU:Eclipse CD7200 MkII
    Subs: Fack Skar Audio
    Front comps: HAT Clarus C61-2 off Sony ES 7547
    Electrical: C&D batt, Big 3 with 1/0, 4ga to amps, Stinger RCA’s
    Damping: 60mil FG panels over holes, full worx from SDS

16. Likes GAMEOVERCCA, madcad95, Paulspikey liked this post
    CAT MAN is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Funny how i told him it wouls be sent becaue i had to work anyway its over now. I wont deal with him

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Ok their's a lot of PM's missing, I bought a few amps over last weekend, and sent a lot of PM's and my inbox was at it's max and I had to delete some messages, so I do not have the ones about when GAMEOVERCCA stated to me that he would ship the amp when the payment cleared. when he said that I had no idea that he had the paypal debit card, so when he said cleared I thought he ment the whole request funds from paypal, they wire the money to his bank, then when he received it in his bank that he would ship the amp, and that's when all hell broke loose, and I kept getting PM"S about making the payment, I really don't like the whole paypal instant thing anyways, because even though you may think paypal protects you, if you pay someone with a paypal debit card, and they go withdraw the money off the card, if you need to dispute it paypal has to be able to get the funds back, and how are they going to do that if the moneys not on the card. I'm not saying thats what was going to happen with this seller, but it can happen. Now I will post the Messages from CAT MAN and why I decided not to buy his amp

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Never suggested GAMEOVER to do any of that, I would have paid him no problem, he was rude as hell and I wasn't buying from him, I buy online and sell online all the time, I don't care what you think, I had good reason for what I did, none of you would have bought that amp off of catman if you got the PMS I got from him, the gameovercca situation was totally different, than cat man's, I paid for the amp with cat man, and plannned on buying it until I got the PMs I'm bout to post now, and you people need to put yourself in my shoes in this situation instaed of thinking you're going to lose a buddy if you disagree with them. If you people knew who I was, you would be talking a whole lot different.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast