Closed Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Results 226 to 237 of 237

Reload Thread: mods help

  1. #226
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by IAWJ4.7 View Post
    well show some ******* proof. i think you are lying threw you teeth and i think alot of other people here also think the same thing. your story has changed so many times, ur a liar. as soon as the mods threatened you with the ban hammer you started kissing ***.
    eric has it. i didnt kiss ***. i told the truth after i found out. i had no idea what was going on til i got home. you would do the same thing once it happens to you. and believe me it will. mistakes happen. how you handle them is what counts.







  2. #227
    splwj47's Avatar
    splwj47 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Great White North
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    977 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    eric has it. i didnt kiss ***. i told the truth after i found out. i had no idea what was going on til i got home. you would do the same thing once it happens to you. and believe me it will. mistakes happen. how you handle them is what counts.
    no it wont happen to me because i dont bullsh!t people and when i ship something i ship it, i dont pretend to ship it or rely on someone else to do so, if that is actually what happened in you case.



    2003 JEEP Grand Cherokee
    HU- pioneer 80prs
    Front Stage- Tantric HD comps.
    FS Amp- B2 Quattro
    Sub Amp-B2 Zero1
    Subs- Tantric HDD 12's
    box - 4.5^3 32hz

  3. #228
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by IAWJ4.7 View Post
    no it wont happen to me because i dont bullsh!t people and when i ship something i ship it, i dont pretend to ship it or rely on someone else to do so, if that is actually what happened in you case.
    like you wouldnt trust your parents? HA dude you act like you are perfect. i never bullshtted anyone either. yet another lie by a 3rd party person




  4. #229
    Sleeklsc's Avatar
    Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    il
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    835 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Jesus fu cking gravy on a biscuit.........



    Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

  5. #230
    splwj47's Avatar
    splwj47 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Great White North
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    977 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    like you wouldnt trust your parents? HA dude you act like you are perfect. i never bullshtted anyone either. yet another lie by a 3rd party person
    i aint perfect but when i sell something i always stay in contact and let the buyer know whats happening everystep of the way. and i do trust my parents but i dont rely on them to do my work for me. when i sell something i ship it, thats just the way it is i like to know whats going on so i can relay the message on to the buyer. just like when i went to ship out the 2 amps and the dd1 i sold the friday i was suppost to ship everything the post office was broken into that thursday night and was closed all day do to the cops doing there investigation and i let everyone know and if they wanted PROOF i would have shown them.



    2003 JEEP Grand Cherokee
    HU- pioneer 80prs
    Front Stage- Tantric HD comps.
    FS Amp- B2 Quattro
    Sub Amp-B2 Zero1
    Subs- Tantric HDD 12's
    box - 4.5^3 32hz

  6. #231
    splwj47's Avatar
    splwj47 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Great White North
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    977 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    i gavee the amp to dad to be shipped since he was going to ups/fedex anyway. thought it was shipped. then a pp dispute was filed and i thought the amp had been shipped. i just got home last night from work to see the amp (that i thought was rerouted) was at the door with no label. apologized to centergod offering him the amp for 150 shipepd and he doesnt have to pay til he recieves it. if not i have another way to fix the situation.


    mods help





    Originally Posted by CAT MAN

    package was shipped read first post. i got it back because it had jsut departed but long story short

    im a liar centergod god scammed not me im ignorant for trying to scam him.
    mods help





    Originally Posted by CAT MAN

    no i wouldnt because i never shipped it right? hence the scam.

    ---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------







    Originally Posted by centergod79

    So the UPS truck busted a quick U-turn to bring you your package back

    Originally Posted by CAT MAN

    actually no i just picked it up at the store on the way home



    2003 JEEP Grand Cherokee
    HU- pioneer 80prs
    Front Stage- Tantric HD comps.
    FS Amp- B2 Quattro
    Sub Amp-B2 Zero1
    Subs- Tantric HDD 12's
    box - 4.5^3 32hz

  7. Thanks brooklynjoy2008 thanked for this post
  8. #232
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by IAWJ4.7 View Post
    i gavee the amp to dad to be shipped since he was going to ups/fedex anyway. thought it was shipped. then a pp dispute was filed and i thought the amp had been shipped. i just got home last night from work to see the amp (that i thought was rerouted) was at the door with no label. apologized to centergod offering him the amp for 150 shipepd and he doesnt have to pay til he recieves it. if not i have another way to fix the situation.


    mods help





    Originally Posted by CAT MAN

    package was shipped read first post. i got it back because it had jsut departed but long story short

    im a liar centergod god scammed not me im ignorant for trying to scam him.
    mods help





    Originally Posted by CAT MAN

    no i wouldnt because i never shipped it right? hence the scam.

    ---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------







    Originally Posted by centergod79

    So the UPS truck busted a quick U-turn to bring you your package back

    Originally Posted by CAT MAN

    actually no i just picked it up at the store on the way home
    yup not in the right order. i told eric the whole story thats all that matters. idk what you guys think. i said those things to make me look like i was doing it so no one would freak out about me not shipping it hands on. i was told they picked it up at the store so i was saying i did to leave them out of the picture. ban me if you want i make a good living without this site and will continue to do so. i will however be more hands on. this is the first package i have ever gave them to ship that wasnt shipped. im not worried a bit because it wont happen again. on the way to work ill drop it off myself and leave them out of it. it was my mistake and i wont let it happen again. /of story. and be careful. there is always karma.




  9. #233
    skitzafit's Avatar
    skitzafit is offline AscendantAudioAtlas



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    801
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    yup not in the right order. i told eric the whole story thats all that matters. idk what you guys think. i said those things to make me look like i was doing it so no one would freak out about me not shipping it hands on. i was told they picked it up at the store so i was saying i did to leave them out of the picture. ban me if you want i make a good living without this site and will continue to do so. i will however be more hands on. this is the first package i have ever gave them to ship that wasnt shipped. im not worried a bit because it wont happen again. on the way to work ill drop it off myself and leave them out of it. it was my mistake and i wont let it happen again. /of story. and be careful. there is always karma.
    So did your parents ship it or not? Now you are saying they stopped by the store and picked it up but
    here you say they never shipped it in the 1st place
    Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    i gavee the amp to dad to ship since he was going to fedex anyway. he forgot it and didnt realize it needed to go out imediately. i was unaware of it at the time of the dispute.
    and here
    Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    i gavee the amp to dad to be shipped since he was going to ups/fedex anyway. thought it was shipped. then a pp dispute was filed and i thought the amp had been shipped. i just got home last night from work to see the amp (that i thought was rerouted) was at the door with no label. apologized to centergod offering him the amp for 150 shipepd and he doesnt have to pay til he recieves it. if not i have another way to fix the situation.




  10. #234
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by skitzafit View Post
    So did your parents ship it or not? Now you are saying they stopped by the store and picked it up but
    here you say they never shipped it in the 1st place


    and here


    they never did. i told them to go reroute it and pick it up. they came back with 50ft of wire. and my package sitting there. if you want i can have you call and talk to them. i dont really care. it was a clusterfvck. nuff said




  11. #235
    rebelfromva's Avatar
    rebelfromva is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1605 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Toast?



    09 Cobalt LT
    Headunit -Alpine CDA-9887
    Front Stage - PHD FB 6.1 PRO SIX M/B, FB 5.1 m/b, FB 1.1b tweets
    Highs amp -Pheonix Gold Xenon 100.4 & 200.4
    Sub stage - 2 DC M2 LVL 5 12s
    Sub amp - 2 DC 5.0Ks
    Electrical - Singer 270 alt, big 3 0/1 & 12g ofc audio technix, 2 XS d3400s
    Deadener - 80 mill Audiotechnix deadener
    "Trunk hit hard like Kimbo Slice"
    TEAM DC AUDIO

  12. #236
    centergod79's Avatar
    centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM



    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Martins Ferry, OH
    Age
    35
    Posts
    675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    205 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    For everyone that had something to say about my long post goes to show how you guys are. You want little short posts that don't go into details so you can twist the **** around, and make it into what ever you want it to mean. I'm sorry if the post was a little to challenging for you. Maybe I should write posts like this...

    "my name is SAM, SAM I am, no I don't like burnt amp and scams. I do not like them in my car, I do not like them, not at all."
    "would you like them in you house, would you like them on your couch. I would not like them in my house, I would not like them on my couch"
    "I would not like them in my car, I would not like them, not at all, I do not like burnt amps and scams, I do not like them, sam I am"

    Come on y'all, it's cool, the man made a mistake, I talked to him, I didn't feel their was no lying in him talking to him, give the man a break. Y'all just have to **** with somebody, get a life. And for those of you that can't find anything to say other than finding misspelled word when someone is typing 100wpm, like I'm trying to proof read n ****, I'm typing on a car audio forum, who cares




  13. Likes CAT MAN liked this post
  14. #237
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    For everyone that had something to say about my long post goes to show how you guys are. You want little short posts that don't go into details so you can twist the **** around, and make it into what ever you want it to mean. I'm sorry if the post was a little to challenging for you. Maybe I should write posts like this...

    "my name is SAM, SAM I am, no I don't like burnt amp and scams. I do not like them in my car, I do not like them, not at all."
    "would you like them in you house, would you like them on your couch. I would not like them in my house, I would not like them on my couch"
    "I would not like them in my car, I would not like them, not at all, I do not like burnt amps and scams, I do not like them, sam I am"

    Come on y'all, it's cool, the man made a mistake, I talked to him, I didn't feel their was no lying in him talking to him, give the man a break. Y'all just have to **** with somebody, get a life. And for those of you that can't find anything to say other than finding misspelled word when someone is typing 100wpm, like I'm trying to proof read n ****, I'm typing on a car audio forum, who cares
    they just like drama. but when it happens to them they flee.




Closed Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Similar Threads

  1. Mod help - Hooking up...computer subs?...pics...
    By Bigdaddyjk in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 04:04 PM
  2. Modded Mtx thunder 1501 D please help
    By nikosbuddy in forum Amplifiers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2005, 03:14 PM
  3. Please HELP ASAP Video Mod question
    By ovsims in forum Car Video, Security and Electronics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 09:51 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum