Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1281 Post(s)

Re: mods help

Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    sorry I'm not on here 24/7 like some and got later than you wanted me to, and I'd be damed if I wanted to talk with all you morans anyway
    it is spelled moron and damned by the way

bought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

"noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"
    nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol
    2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

goingdef is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    864 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    it is spelled moron and damned by the way
    But d@m-ed and mo-rans just has such a nice ring to it!

brodeisel is offline The Cool Newb

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

ok, you are just one of those people that has to find something to say, why, because since you posted dumb **** before you had facts, you have to find a way not to look like a fool. I never brag about who i am, or who i know, i state facts. I'm a factual person, and that's the problem most people who have a problem with me have. I didn't say i'm a business owner to brag, it was a way to provide you guys with a form of character. Also, do you really think i pay attention to spelling when i'm typing 100wpm, and "quick posting"? Sorry man, i'm not. It doesn't make me one difference how you feel about me, i'm going to do what i do regardless. I'm no dummy, and if you think how i type on this forum defines my character, or my academics, that's the height of stupidity. What you people need to understand, is that catman and my situation could have been resolved without all of this non-sense, but what our deal lacked, was communication. We dealt through pm's. If we would of had a face to face deal, none of this would have happened. That's the downfall of these forums; i didn't buy that amp from catman, i bought that amp from the entire caraudio.com community. So let's see how that can go down hill? I'd run out of time trying to name all the possibilities of how it could, and i have 3 systems i gotta do today. I have catmans phone number, and i'm going to buy his amplifier off of him just so he knows my true character. I'm not one of those pecker woods that when you walk in their car audio shop you feel like you're dealing with a sales rep that doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, trying to sell you something. I'm a true 12 v guru, that happens to own a business, car audio is my hobby, it's what i do. Why else would i even bother with this forum. I have nothing to win or lose whether or not i ever get on this site again. My shop is laid back, i love car audio so much, i work for my profits. I have a shop that you can walk into and get better prices than you'll find on ebay, amazon, etc. Etc. I don't have to be that way, but i enjoy when my customers walk out of my shop with their dream system that they never thought they'd be able to afford, came looking for kicker comps, and leave with xfl's, toro's, and other big boy's. If you're trying to imply that i'm an idiot due to my spelling on this forum, omg, do you see how some people type on here, i really didn't think a bunch of car audio enthusiast really gave a **** about that. I have a ba in business law, and i've been accepted to a few different law schools at which i'm weighing my options right now, taking a break from school, but i'm no idiot, and again, i'm not bragging, i'm stating facts, and if you ask me if i'm proud of my achievement, i'm going to tell you hell yea, i wasn't born with a silver spoon, i worked hard as hell for everything i have. Some of you people need to realize that the world doesn't go around how you may want it to, and i understand that some of you type this bullshit just to get a re-action. I know your type, i play xbox online with your type all the time, you're internet gangstas, and believe you me, i did not come on to this silly *** thread to defend myself for any of you internet gangstas, i was concerned with catman thinking i was scamming him, it wasn't until i read the thread that i seen how he fabricated the story to make you guys think i tried to. I wanted to defend myself for the real, honest, caring, and down to earth members of this forum. I don't judge any of you on your feedback, or how long you've been a member. I pm you my number, and i judge your personal character. I didn't do that with catman, why? Because he sent me a pm telling me about the amp that was totally different than his for sale ad, and when he told me he didn't ship it yet, i informed him i no longer wish to buy the amp, and cancelled the transaction. Some of you guys need to get a grip, and if you don't have nothing nice to say, or something factual to say, don't say it. It tells me 110% of your character when i read your post talking about someone that you don't even know. You can interpret someones text how ever you want, you have no idea how the op of that post was thinking when he typed it. Have you ever heard the saying "it's not what you say, it's how you sat it" well that doesn't exist in the text world, but some of you will jump down someones throat on how you think he meant it. Come on people, some of you people say what you say simply because this forum allows it, i would hope to god some of you weren't like this in the real world, real talk. As far as my professionalism is concerned, hey, i'm no pecker wood, but i'm real, and you can bet your bottom dollar, that anything i ever put up for sale on this site, is exactly what i say it is. Good day gentlemen
    you ever space **** out to make the read easier gah dam i dont even wanna try.

Bought from- pjc, boomsday, El Weenie, Sacsking, BassinBuick, Kangaroux
    Sold to- Mast240,

splwj47 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    977 Post(s)

there is still the issue that catman tried to sell an amp that he claimed was fixed by dbr and was fixed by someone else. he was gonna pull a fast one on whoever was gonna buy the amp. and in his first story he said he shipped the amp himself, and now he says he dropped it off with his dad to get him to ship it. i dont think you can believe anything he says.

2003 JEEP Grand Cherokee
    HU- pioneer 80prs
    Front Stage- Tantric HD comps.
    FS Amp- B2 Quattro
    Sub Amp-B2 Zero1
    Subs- Tantric HDD 12's
    box - 4.5^3 32hz

5. Thanks Dr. Slam, brooklynjoy2008 thanked for this post
    Likes brooklynjoy2008 liked this post
    Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1555 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IAWJ4.7 View Post
    there is still the issue that catman tried to sell an amp that he claimed was fixed by dbr and was fixed by someone else. he was gonna pull a fast one on whoever was gonna buy the amp. and in his first story he said he shipped the amp himself, and now he says he dropped it off with his dad to get him to ship it. i dont think you can believe anything he says.
    Don-don-doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

CAT MAN is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

thanks for telling him that you know the amp better than me. its third party dumbaszes like you that make scammers out of good people. you handle yours ill handle mine. Eric will tell you the same thing. it got twisted because of you and one other member. no one else was lying.

just got off the phone with him. nice guy. we got it straightened out. amp will be sent moday after payment sent sunday. @centergod79 ; is a good guy in my book. was straight up about everything and didnt leave out any info nor did i. price of sell is now 150$ shipped to his door from my mistake will update throughout.

Flex68 is offline dilligaf

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    558 Post(s)

****, it says my age in my heading over to the right. But, honestly, you were definitely one of the people I was talking about, and the whole age quote thing, proves it
    33 is as easy a number to type as anything else.
    I figure you just made it up to try to make yourself seem older, cause I don't think there are many 33 year olds who behave as you have in this thread.... 'cept tards.

You a tard, boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    Romney will [fornicate] me less than Obama already has and WAY less than what Obama has planned.
    Refs: adamtwo4, basscort2009, burzendowski, clanassa, cthedinger, ikoolguy, its_bacon12, Jew_Bagel, jr711, kreapin, kowboy, Rudy, TheRealDefman, Winter_C

HU:Eclipse CD7200 MkII
    Subs: Fack Skar Audio
    Front comps: HAT Clarus C61-2 off Sony ES 7547
    Electrical: C&D batt, Big 3 with 1/0, 4ga to amps, Stinger RCA’s
    Damping: 60mil FG panels over holes, full worx from SDS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    if he doesnt want to pay i have another thing in mind for him. i need to make it right and i will. now weather or not he allowes it IDK

as bad as I want to know what he might or might not allow you to do to him for free...man, don't talk like that here...call him up and make whatever arrangements you have in mind for that man.

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

brooklynjoy2008 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    209 Post(s)

^^^^ I was thinking the same thing. If I was on a computer I would find all the times he changed stories to try and cover his arse. It does seem that something sketchy was planned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

thanks for telling him that you know the amp better than me. its third party dumbaszes like you that make scammers out of good people. you handle yours ill handle mine. Eric will tell you the same thing. it got twisted because of you and one other member. no one else was lying.

just got off the phone with him. nice guy. we got it straightened out. amp will be sent moday after payment sent sunday. @centergod79 ; is a good guy in my book. was straight up about everything and didnt leave out any info nor did i. price of sell is now 150$ shipped to his door from my mistake will update throughout.
    well, see now I feel bad about the insinuations presented in my last post...God Bless you CatMan

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by quackhead View Post
    as bad as I want to know what he might or might not allow you to do to him for free...man, don't talk like that here...call him up and make whatever arrangements you have in mind for that man.
    i already have you are late. eric will post in a bit

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by quackhead View Post
    well, see now I feel bad about the insinuations presented in my last post...God Bless you CatMan
    im not worried. im not expecting anything else from this forum except twisted stories from other members. i explained the truth and nothing but. people act like i lay everything on here for them to know like i have to. i run a successful business with alot of local buying. this forum isnt included in everything. but somehow people still no more than me. but that would b like me saying the dc 2.0 rebelfromva is getting from jeep is a POS because it blew a while back and he posted about it. of course i wouldnt know if he got a new one or got it repaired because he never posted it. so i would let him and the buyer straighten it out instead of anything getting twisted. but he already dislikes me so i wouldnt doubt he was doing it to be a d!ck. its settled now and thats all that matters. nxt time i buy something ill post it for the record. so ill start with the broken powerbass xa 3k i bought from @JerryEllis ; on Fb that you guys didnt know about that is setting at amp medics. i will update you guys on everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    977 Post(s)

it got twisted because of me? what the fvck did i do?

2003 JEEP Grand Cherokee
    HU- pioneer 80prs
    FS Amp- B2 Quattro
    Sub Amp-B2 Zero1
    Subs- Tantric HDD 12's
    box - 4.5^3 32hz

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

it got twisted because of me? what the fvck did i do?
    "there is still the issue that catman tried to sell an amp that he claimed was fixed by dbr and was fixed by someone else."

people like you are what happened. you never knew about the second amp i got anyway to jump to a conclusion like that neither did anyone else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    977 Post(s)

"there is still the issue that catman tried to sell an amp that he claimed was fixed by dbr and was fixed by someone else."

people like you are what happened. you never knew about the second amp i got anyway to jump to a conclusion like that neither did anyone else.

well show some ******* proof. i think you are lying threw you teeth and i think alot of other people here also think the same thing. your story has changed so many times, ur a liar. as soon as the mods threatened you with the ban hammer you started kissing ***.

2003 JEEP Grand Cherokee
    HU- pioneer 80prs
    FS Amp- B2 Quattro
    Sub Amp-B2 Zero1
    Subs- Tantric HDD 12's
    box - 4.5^3 32hz

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast