Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Reload Thread: mods help

rebelfromva is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Re: mods help

Quote Originally Posted by CAT MAN View Post
    thought i was getting scammed ended up being my fault. im trying to make it right by giving him the amp before he pays and half price. no response yet.
    half price you say? If he doesn't get it I may be interested @ that price

09 Cobalt LT
    Headunit -Alpine CDA-9887
    Front Stage - PHD FB 6.1 PRO SIX M/B, FB 5.1 m/b, FB 1.1b tweets
    Highs amp -Pheonix Gold Xenon 100.4 & 200.4
    Sub stage - 2 DC M2 LVL 5 12s
    Sub amp - 2 DC 5.0Ks
    Electrical - Singer 270 alt, big 3 0/1 & 12g ofc audio technix, 2 XS d3400s
    Deadener - 80 mill Audiotechnix deadener
    "Trunk hit hard like Kimbo Slice"
    TEAM DC AUDIO

SourDeez is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

TIL catman is scammer?

Headunit - Stock cassette player - Pioneer P9400
    Front Stage - Pyle 8 inch subs (1000 watt peak!!) - Polk DB6.5 (about to be CDT 6.5s)
    Rear stage - Deleted (stolen) - Deleted
    Sub stage - custom built 15 inch sony xplod (5k watt peak!!!) (huge box) - Two SA12's built by Corey
    Sub amp - Pyle 8000w peak!! (spl edition) - AQ2200
    Electircal - 35 amp alt from ford festiva upgrade, stolen battery, 28 gauge solder coil for my cable - Dual D34 Yellows, 1/0 trystar OFC, 135amp alt

CAT MAN is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelfromva View Post
    half price you say? If he doesn't get it I may be interested @ that price
    if he doesnt want to pay i have another thing in mind for him. i need to make it right and i will. now weather or not he allowes it IDK
    Quote Originally Posted by SourDeez View Post
    TIL catman is scammer?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

if he doesnt want to pay i have another thing in mind for him. i need to make it right and i will. now weather or not he allowes it IDK

What happened? I only mentally was able to read the first two pages.

Front Stage - Pyle 8 inch subs (1000 watt peak!!) - Polk DB6.5 (about to be CDT 6.5s)
    Sub stage - custom built 15 inch sony xplod (5k watt peak!!!) (huge box) - Two SA12's built by Corey
    Electircal - 35 amp alt from ford festiva upgrade, stolen battery, 28 gauge solder coil for my cable - Dual D34 Yellows, 1/0 trystar OFC, 135amp alt

5. Thanks splwj47 thanked for this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

What happened? I only mentally was able to read the first two pages.
    i gavee the amp to dad to be shipped since he was going to ups/fedex anyway. thought it was shipped. then a pp dispute was filed and i thought the amp had been shipped. i just got home last night from work to see the amp (that i thought was rerouted) was at the door with no label. apologized to centergod offering him the amp for 150 shipepd and he doesnt have to pay til he recieves it. if not i have another way to fix the situation.

kushy_dreams is offline The resident hippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

i gavee the amp to dad to be shipped since he was going to ups/fedex anyway. thought it was shipped. then a pp dispute was filed and i thought the amp had been shipped. i just got home last night from work to see the amp (that i thought was rerouted) was at the door with no label. apologized to centergod offering him the amp for 150 shipepd and he doesnt have to pay til he recieves it. if not i have another way to fix the situation.
    fancy way of saying you will drive to OH and give a happy ending?

13 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T

http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/forum.php<

BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO! SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED!

8. Likes madcad95 liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kushy_dreams View Post
    if he wants it personally delivered so he can punch me in the face i dont mind

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

if not i have another way to fix the situation.
    mail him a fat sack of stanky nugs?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

no

rebelfromva is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kushy_dreams View Post
    @CAT MAN ;I knew you was gey lmao...jkjk at least this $h!t is getting resolved...

09 Cobalt LT
    Headunit -Alpine CDA-9887
    Front Stage - PHD FB 6.1 PRO SIX M/B, FB 5.1 m/b, FB 1.1b tweets
    Highs amp -Pheonix Gold Xenon 100.4 & 200.4
    Sub stage - 2 DC M2 LVL 5 12s
    Sub amp - 2 DC 5.0Ks
    Electrical - Singer 270 alt, big 3 0/1 & 12g ofc audio technix, 2 XS d3400s
    Deadener - 80 mill Audiotechnix deadener
    "Trunk hit hard like Kimbo Slice"
    TEAM DC AUDIO

kushy_dreams is offline The resident hippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

no
    sourdeez has the right idea, listen to him

13 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T

http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/forum.php<

BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO! SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED!

centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

CATMAN I will call you, I'm checking this thread like every couple hours, i have 3 systems on the schedule today, and people running in and out for sales. I'm busy as **** today, it's friday. I will call you, and we will resolve this. You do not have to personally drive to Ohio, nor would I punch you in the face if you did come to Ohio, actually I'd probably talk car audio with you all day, show you all my system, and look at yours, we'd probably have a good time with some face to face communication. I'm not mad at you, and I really think you let this situation get extremely personal, where on my end it was pure business. I really wish we didn't have all of the BS that came with this thread. It's not my style, and I wouldn't of even got involved, but just in-case there were some real potential members that were reading it, I had to explain why it was what it was. As far as people saying they wouldn't buy from me, or sell to me, is absurd. I run a legit business, and in the near future we will have our own line of products, that so many of you will want to get your hands on. I look at this as a situation that got people involved that made it more than it was, but I can tell from your posts CATMAN, that you're passionate about what you do, and because of that, I will call you tonight, it may be late, so therefore I'll text you to make sure you're available to talk, but I will call you dog, real talk.

TheUnderFighter is offline Beer Addict

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    OK, you are just one of those people that has to find something to say, why, because since you posted dumb **** before you had facts, you have to find a way not to look like a fool. I never brag about who I am, or who I know, I state facts. I'm a factual person, and that's the problem most people who have a problem with me have. I didn't say I'm a business owner to brag, it was a way to provide you guys with a form of character. Also, do you really think I pay attention to spelling when I'm typing 100wpm, and "quick posting"? Sorry man, I'm not. It doesn't make me one difference how you feel about me, I'm going to do what I do regardless. I'm no dummy, and if you think how I type on this forum defines my character, or my academics, that's the height of stupidity. What you people need to understand, is that CATMAN and my situation could have been resolved without all of this non-sense, but what our deal lacked, was communication. We dealt through PM's. If we would of had a face to face deal, none of this would have happened. That's the downfall of these forums; I didn't buy that amp from CATMAN, I bought that amp from the entire CarAudio.com community. So let's see how that can go down hill? I'd run out of time trying to name all the possibilities of how it could, and I have 3 systems I gotta do today. I have CATMANS phone number, and I'm going to buy his amplifier off of him just so he knows my true character. I'm not one of those pecker woods that when you walk in their car audio shop you feel like you're dealing with a sales rep that doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, trying to sell you something. I'm a true 12 V GURU, that happens to own a business, car audio is my hobby, it's what I do. Why else would I even bother with this forum. I have nothing to win or lose whether or not I ever get on this site again. My shop is laid back, I love car audio so much, I work for my profits. I have a shop that you can walk into and get better prices than you'll find on ebay, amazon, etc. etc. I don't have to be that way, but I enjoy when my customers walk out of my shop with their dream system that they never thought they'd be able to afford, came looking for Kicker Comps, and leave with XFL's, Toro's, and other big boy's. If you're trying to imply that I'm an idiot due to my spelling on this forum, OMG, do you see how some people type on here, I really didn't think a bunch of car audio enthusiast really gave a **** about that. I have a BA in Business Law, and I've been accepted to a few different Law Schools at which I'm weighing my options right now, taking a break from school, but I'm no idiot, and again, I'm not bragging, I'm stating facts, and if you ask me if I'm proud of my achievement, I'm going to tell you HELL YEA, I wasn't born with a silver spoon, I worked hard as hell for everything I have. Some of you people need to realize that the world doesn't go around how you may want it to, and I understand that some of you type this bullshit just to get a re-action. I know your type, I play Xbox online with your type all the time, you're internet gangstas, and believe you me, I DID NOT come on to this silly *** thread to defend myself for any of you internet gangstas, I was concerned with CATMAN thinking I was scamming him, it wasn't until I read the thread that I seen how he fabricated the story to make you guys think I tried to. I wanted to defend myself for the real, honest, caring, and down to earth members of this forum. I don't judge any of you on your feedback, or how long you've been a member. I PM you my number, and I judge your personal character. I didn't do that with CATMAN, why? because he sent me a PM telling me about the amp that was totally different than his for sale ad, and when He told me he didn't ship it yet, I informed him I no longer wish to buy the amp, and cancelled the transaction. Some of you guys need to get a grip, and if you don't have nothing nice to say, or something factual to say, don't say it. It tells me 110% of your character when I read your post talking about someone that you don't even know. You can interpret someones text how ever you want, you have no idea how the OP of that post was thinking when he typed it. Have you ever heard the saying "it's not what you say, it's how you sat it" well that doesn't exist in the text world, but some of you will jump down someones throat on how you think he meant it. Come on people, some of you people say what you say simply because this forum allows it, I would hope to god some of you weren't like this in the real world, real talk. As far as my professionalism is concerned, hey, I'm no pecker wood, but I'm real, and you can bet your bottom dollar, that anything I ever put up for sale on this site, is exactly what I say it is. Good Day Gentlemen
    tl;dr

Quote Originally Posted by quackhead View Post
    Im still wanting to see the DBr receipt (unless I missed something in the last 190 posts)...this was what spooked the buyer to begin with..then we can say they BOTH proved themselves
    As am I.

2009 Hyundai Elantra - Budget Sound in Progress
    HU- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X994
    Fronts- Crescendo MP6 mids, Vifa Ring Radiator tweets on Arc KS300.4
    Subs- Single SA-10 on Mmats 2000.1 @ 1ohm
    Misc- 1/0 CCA from AT, Big 3 in Stinger HPM, and AT 60 mil deadener
    Bought from: Inferno333, select127, treesive, Kangaroux, DonH
    Sold to: coolest user, Psychodrama, MidgetClown, mr.tigger, av83

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    CATMAN I will call you, I'm checking this thread like every couple hours, i have 3 systems on the schedule today, and people running in and out for sales. I'm busy as **** today, it's friday. I will call you, and we will resolve this. You do not have to personally drive to Ohio, nor would I punch you in the face if you did come to Ohio, actually I'd probably talk car audio with you all day, show you all my system, and look at yours, we'd probably have a good time with some face to face communication. I'm not mad at you, and I really think you let this situation get extremely personal, where on my end it was pure business. I really wish we didn't have all of the BS that came with this thread. It's not my style, and I wouldn't of even got involved, but just in-case there were some real potential members that were reading it, I had to explain why it was what it was. As far as people saying they wouldn't buy from me, or sell to me, is absurd. I run a legit business, and in the near future we will have our own line of products, that so many of you will want to get your hands on. I look at this as a situation that got people involved that made it more than it was, but I can tell from your posts CATMAN, that you're passionate about what you do, and because of that, I will call you tonight, it may be late, so therefore I'll text you to make sure you're available to talk, but I will call you dog, real talk.
    call my business line. 540 482 0066 ill be here pretty late tonight. no need to text just gimmie a ring.

centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

call my business line. 540 482 0066 ill be here pretty late tonight. no need to text just gimmie a ring.
    OK, will do

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast