Closed Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Reload Thread: mods help

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: mods help

Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    OK, you are just one of those people that has to find something to say, why, because since you posted dumb **** before you had facts, you have to find a way not to look like a fool. I never brag about who I am, or who I know, I state facts. I'm a factual person, and that's the problem most people who have a problem with me have. I didn't say I'm a business owner to brag, it was a way to provide you guys with a form of character. Also, do you really think I pay attention to spelling when I'm typing 100wpm, and "quick posting"? Sorry man, I'm not. It doesn't make me one difference how you feel about me, I'm going to do what I do regardless. I'm no dummy, and if you think how I type on this forum defines my character, or my academics, that's the height of stupidity. What you people need to understand, is that CATMAN and my situation could have been resolved without all of this non-sense, but what our deal lacked, was communication. We dealt through PM's. If we would of had a face to face deal, none of this would have happened. That's the downfall of these forums; I didn't buy that amp from CATMAN, I bought that amp from the entire CarAudio.com community. So let's see how that can go down hill? I'd run out of time trying to name all the possibilities of how it could, and I have 3 systems I gotta do today. I have CATMANS phone number, and I'm going to buy his amplifier off of him just so he knows my true character. I'm not one of those pecker woods that when you walk in their car audio shop you feel like you're dealing with a sales rep that doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, trying to sell you something. I'm a true 12 V GURU, that happens to own a business, car audio is my hobby, it's what I do. Why else would I even bother with this forum. I have nothing to win or lose whether or not I ever get on this site again. My shop is laid back, I love car audio so much, I work for my profits. I have a shop that you can walk into and get better prices than you'll find on ebay, amazon, etc. etc. I don't have to be that way, but I enjoy when my customers walk out of my shop with their dream system that they never thought they'd be able to afford, came looking for Kicker Comps, and leave with XFL's, Toro's, and other big boy's. If you're trying to imply that I'm an idiot due to my spelling on this forum, OMG, do you see how some people type on here, I really didn't think a bunch of car audio enthusiast really gave a **** about that. I have a BA in Business Law, and I've been accepted to a few different Law Schools at which I'm weighing my options right now, taking a break from school, but I'm no idiot, and again, I'm not bragging, I'm stating facts, and if you ask me if I'm proud of my achievement, I'm going to tell you HELL YEA, I wasn't born with a silver spoon, I worked hard as hell for everything I have. Some of you people need to realize that the world doesn't go around how you may want it to, and I understand that some of you type this bullshit just to get a re-action. I know your type, I play Xbox online with your type all the time, you're internet gangstas, and believe you me, I DID NOT come on to this silly *** thread to defend myself for any of you internet gangstas, I was concerned with CATMAN thinking I was scamming him, it wasn't until I read the thread that I seen how he fabricated the story to make you guys think I tried to. I wanted to defend myself for the real, honest, caring, and down to earth members of this forum. I don't judge any of you on your feedback, or how long you've been a member. I PM you my number, and I judge your personal character. I didn't do that with CATMAN, why? because he sent me a PM telling me about the amp that was totally different than his for sale ad, and when He told me he didn't ship it yet, I informed him I no longer wish to buy the amp, and cancelled the transaction. Some of you guys need to get a grip, and if you don't have nothing nice to say, or something factual to say, don't say it. It tells me 110% of your character when I read your post talking about someone that you don't even know. You can interpret someones text how ever you want, you have no idea how the OP of that post was thinking when he typed it. Have you ever heard the saying "it's not what you say, it's how you sat it" well that doesn't exist in the text world, but some of you will jump down someones throat on how you think he meant it. Come on people, some of you people say what you say simply because this forum allows it, I would hope to god some of you weren't like this in the real world, real talk. As far as my professionalism is concerned, hey, I'm no pecker wood, but I'm real, and you can bet your bottom dollar, that anything I ever put up for sale on this site, is exactly what I say it is. Good Day Gentlemen

You can bet your bottom dollar that next to nobody's gunna wanna buy or sell anything to you now mr "factual" aka dbag

BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO!
    2012 TNESPL R2 WORLD CHAMPION
    TNESPL R2 ALL TIME RANKINGS RECORD HOLDER

TEAM

TEAM 808
    www.youtube.com/Team808NY

centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xSPLoder808 View Post
    You can bet your bottom dollar that next to nobody's gunna wanna buy or sell anything to you now mr "factual" aka dbag
    We'll see about that, and you're one of the ones I'm talking about to

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I'm not going to go back and forth with idiots, I don't have the time, because most of you instant reply people, aren't worth it

snoopdan is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I'm not going to go back and forth with idiots, I don't have the time, because most of you instant reply people, aren't worth it
    you mad?

OmegaBunny is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

@centergod79 ; are you on FJcruiserforums.com? The reason I ask is a guy is buy some speaker pods off me and since I can't ship until Monday he is waiting until Sunday to pay.

Also, I would buy from or sell to you, you seem like a stand up guy to me.

2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser with Box built by Pro-Rabbit
    H/U Kenwood DNX6960
    Sub: 1-18" Zv3 with NS coils and cone Sub Amp: Mmats 2100.2
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio L6 mids, SEAS Neo Tweets, SAX 100.4, RF 3sixty.2
    Bought From: Rio, davidtemple, Bassin Buick, Pro-Rabbit, Kangaroux, KyleBechtold Traded With: WhiteDragon551 Sold To: jdmeklove, Kpozr2, 97accordalpine

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

We'll see about that, and you're one of the ones I'm talking about to
    I'm still waiting for you to point out where I supposedly lied? STFU

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    you mad?
    Totally butthurt

BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO!
    2012 TNESPL R2 WORLD CHAMPION
    TNESPL R2 ALL TIME RANKINGS RECORD HOLDER

TEAM

TEAM 808
    www.youtube.com/Team808NY

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaBunny View Post
    @centergod79 ; are you on FJcruiserforums.com? The reason I ask is a guy is buy some speaker pods off me and since I can't ship until Monday he is waiting until Sunday to pay.

Also, I would buy from or sell to you, you seem like a stand up guy to me.
    I never heard of this site, and as far as the whole payment thing, the only reason I pay for items I tell people I want over the weekend on sunday nights is because I'm looking at the classifieds on my phone, I'm out of the office, and yes I could very easily use the paypal on my phone, but I order a lot over the weekend sometimes, and I don't want to forget to log buys in my journal entry book, and have my accountant searching for mistakes racking my bill up

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    you mad?
    really, trust and believe I'm not mad. the foolish ones on this site crack my **** up, and I had enough amusement and I had to get back to work, never mad though. It would take someone with no self composure to get mad at a computer screen

9. Likes CAT MAN, brooklynjoy2008 liked this post
    murph is online now Low for Life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Eclipse Xa5000
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

11. Likes CAT MAN liked this post
    madcad95 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

I believe both have proved themselves in this thread and would buy from either one of them just my 0.2 cents.

"Originally Posted by Kangaroux" Bridging takes a way a lot of the SQ and it sounds extremely distorted. I believe when you bridge it it switches from a class A/B to a class D, but I"m not positive..

"Originally Posted by lewshus " The ground shouldnt get any voltage?

madcad-ninetyfail v.1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madcad95 View Post
    I believe both have proved themselves in this thread and would buy from either one of them just my 0.2 cents.
    Im still wanting to see the DBr receipt (unless I missed something in the last 190 posts)...this was what spooked the buyer to begin with..then we can say they BOTH proved themselves

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

14. Thanks brooklynjoy2008 thanked for this post
    Likes brooklynjoy2008 liked this post
    Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Clifs?

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

CAT MAN is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bettr n' Revrse View Post
    Clifs?
    thought i was getting scammed ended up being my fault. im trying to make it right by giving him the amp before he pays and half price. no response yet.

Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

How was it your fault?

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

CAT MAN is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bettr n' Revrse View Post
    How was it your fault?
    i gavee the amp to dad to ship since he was going to fedex anyway. he forgot it and didnt realize it needed to go out imediately. i was unaware of it at the time of the dispute.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast