Closed Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 237

Reload Thread: mods help

  1. #166
    Flex68's Avatar
    Flex68 is offline dilligaf



    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Backroads
    Posts
    1,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    558 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Something that I find sadly intriguing:

    CAT_MAN and centergod79's "deal" didn't even come to fruition: neither lost a single thing...no money, no goods, nothing;
    CAT_MAN puts up an ill-advised thread, perhaps illustrating some sketchiness on his part in the "deal" ;
    within about 10 pages, two mods are commenting, looking for facts/proofs, and basically threatening the banhammer.

    Skar Audio/Kevin has been called-out in the "discrepancies" thread, and others, where it was clearly illustrated that there was money exchanging hands for goods that were not as advertised, received with undisclosed issues/discrepancies, and etc, ad nausem...and with a long history of additional "issues", to boot;
    There were instances where no admission of wrongdoing were given , but things were "made right" because of the publicly-produced facts showing that customer(s) were in the right and there were real, definable issues/problems that were due to something that happened (or failed to happen) on Skar Audio's end;
    in well over 80 pages, I don't recall seeing a single comment from a mod, much less a threat for investigation or a ban.

    Think Kevin is shaking in his deck shoes? I doubt it.
    I think that @snoopdan ; and others were correct in their assessment that there is either a "hands off" policy for Vendors, that there is a double-standard for how Vendors are allowed to deal on here vs/ how "regular members" are, that Goob just doesn't give a shizz, or whatever.


    I believe that the above comparison clearly illustrates this as "truf", unfortunately!
    Something smells fishy when one looks at the two , and I don't think it is because of what CAT_MAN has written beside his avatar.



    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    Romney will [fornicate] me less than Obama already has and WAY less than what Obama has planned.
    Refs: adamtwo4, basscort2009, burzendowski, clanassa, cthedinger, ikoolguy, its_bacon12, Jew_Bagel, jr711, kreapin, kowboy, Rudy, TheRealDefman, Winter_C

    HU:Eclipse CD7200 MkII
    Subs: Fack Skar Audio
    Front comps: HAT Clarus C61-2 off Sony ES 7547
    Electrical: C&D batt, Big 3 with 1/0, 4ga to amps, Stinger RCA’s
    Damping: 60mil FG panels over holes, full worx from SDS

  2. Thanks xShoWTeKx, kushy_dreams, Why So Cereal? thanked for this post



  3. #167
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    any wet spot i can find
    Posts
    3,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by neogen View Post
    Wow! Glad I read that whole thread before I bothered to post lol.

    @catman good on u for making an attempt to right the wrongs and admitting the mistake.

    @centergod79 good on u for sticking to ur guns and not allowing anyone to make a fool of you or running u out of town.

    I've only been on the site a short time but I have seen potentially good people badgered and degraded right off the site.

    I currently see no reason to ban anyone. Catman has excellent past feedback and has admitted it was his fault, so unless something else happens between these guys (or Catman and anyone else) i say /thread.
    IDK either one of these guys, But what was said on the first couple of pages was pure stupidity on the part of a lot of people.
    If anyone should be banned, it would be the seller for lying about dropping the package off himself on his way to work and STILL failing to provide info on the work done to the item in question.

    The buyer simply got skittish b/c of info received indicating the possibility of a scam.




    "Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

  4. #168
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    any wet spot i can find
    Posts
    3,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex68 View Post
    Something that I find sadly intriguing:

    CAT_MAN and centergod79's "deal" didn't even come to fruition: neither lost a single thing...no money, no goods, nothing;
    CAT_MAN puts up an ill-advised thread, perhaps illustrating some sketchiness on his part in the "deal" ;
    within about 10 pages, two mods are commenting, looking for facts/proofs, and basically threatening the banhammer.

    Skar Audio/Kevin has been called-out in the "discrepancies" thread, and others, where it was clearly illustrated that there was money exchanging hands for goods that were not as advertised, received with undisclosed issues/discrepancies, and etc, ad nausem...and with a long history of additional "issues", to boot;
    There were instances where no admission of wrongdoing were given , but things were "made right" because of the publicly-produced facts showing that customer(s) were in the right and there were real, definable issues/problems that were due to something that happened (or failed to happen) on Skar Audio's end;
    in well over 80 pages, I don't recall seeing a single comment from a mod, much less a threat for investigation or a ban.

    Think Kevin is shaking in his deck shoes? I doubt it.
    I think that @snoopdan ; and others were correct in their assessment that there is either a "hands off" policy for Vendors, that there is a double-standard for how Vendors are allowed to deal on here vs/ how "regular members" are, that Goob just doesn't give a shizz, or whatever.


    I believe that the above comparison clearly illustrates this as "truf", unfortunately!
    Something smells fishy when one looks at the two , and I don't think it is because of what CAT_MAN has written beside his avatar.
    ban Skar Audio too then..I really don't want to see anyone banned, but if it means cleaning house, do it. Skar...man, that name still give me that acidic throw-up taste in my mouth when spoken.




    "Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

  5. Likes brooklynjoy2008, Dirtrider4eva liked this post
  6. #169
    hispls's Avatar
    hispls is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, Massachusetts
    Posts
    6,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2018 Post(s)

    Re: mods help





  7. Thanks OmegaBunny thanked for this post
    Likes CAT MAN, quackhead liked this post
  8. #170
    Why So Cereal?'s Avatar
    Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal



    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Drowning in milk
    Posts
    7,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1555 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Ban that princ3cmo guy. He scammed me big time




  9. Thanks OmegaBunny thanked for this post
  10. #171
    kushy_dreams's Avatar
    kushy_dreams is offline The resident hippie



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    twenty past four
    Posts
    4,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1499 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    I will pay to have skar banned...just sayin



    13 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T


    http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/forum.php<

    BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO! SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED!

  11. #172
    snoopdan's Avatar
    snoopdan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    20,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1374 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    All goob does is read the forum bugs section and add worthless mods.




  12. #173
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    any wet spot i can find
    Posts
    3,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by princ3cmo View Post
    Ban that princ3cmo guy. He scammed me big time
    lol..I just come here because I love Bass fishing..ya




    "Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

  13. #174
    rebelfromva's Avatar
    rebelfromva is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1605 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex68 View Post
    Something that I find sadly intriguing:

    CAT_MAN and centergod79's "deal" didn't even come to fruition: neither lost a single thing...no money, no goods, nothing;
    CAT_MAN puts up an ill-advised thread, perhaps illustrating some sketchiness on his part in the "deal" ;
    within about 10 pages, two mods are commenting, looking for facts/proofs, and basically threatening the banhammer.

    Skar Audio/Kevin has been called-out in the "discrepancies" thread, and others, where it was clearly illustrated that there was money exchanging hands for goods that were not as advertised, received with undisclosed issues/discrepancies, and etc, ad nausem...and with a long history of additional "issues", to boot;
    There were instances where no admission of wrongdoing were given , but things were "made right" because of the publicly-produced facts showing that customer(s) were in the right and there were real, definable issues/problems that were due to something that happened (or failed to happen) on Skar Audio's end;
    in well over 80 pages, I don't recall seeing a single comment from a mod, much less a threat for investigation or a ban.

    Think Kevin is shaking in his deck shoes? I doubt it.
    I think that @snoopdan ; and others were correct in their assessment that there is either a "hands off" policy for Vendors, that there is a double-standard for how Vendors are allowed to deal on here vs/ how "regular members" are, that Goob just doesn't give a shizz, or whatever.


    I believe that the above comparison clearly illustrates this as "truf", unfortunately!
    Something smells fishy when one looks at the two , and I don't think it is because of what CAT_MAN has written beside his avatar.
    It's kind of like how the goverment works. If ya fund the big show, your not messed with :0



    09 Cobalt LT
    Headunit -Alpine CDA-9887
    Front Stage - PHD FB 6.1 PRO SIX M/B, FB 5.1 m/b, FB 1.1b tweets
    Highs amp -Pheonix Gold Xenon 100.4 & 200.4
    Sub stage - 2 DC M2 LVL 5 12s
    Sub amp - 2 DC 5.0Ks
    Electrical - Singer 270 alt, big 3 0/1 & 12g ofc audio technix, 2 XS d3400s
    Deadener - 80 mill Audiotechnix deadener
    "Trunk hit hard like Kimbo Slice"
    TEAM DC AUDIO

  14. #175
    centergod79's Avatar
    centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM



    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Martins Ferry, OH
    Age
    35
    Posts
    675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    205 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex68 View Post
    If you were half what you think you are, you'd be acting worlds more professionally in the tone and content of what you're posting....plus you should likely employ someone to act as your document writer or personal spellcheck, dude.

    idgaf what the deal is/was between you and CAT_MAN, don't care who is/was 'right' or 'wrong.'
    What I see in your posts is your bragging about who you are, who you know, what you do, etc. mixed with a bunch of childishness, ignorance, butthurt, and misspellings.
    You are prolly young, and this advice will go nowhere, but if you're really worried about your "rep" then you should get someone who you respect to read your posts....hopefully they will let you know how they make you appear, publicly, and advise you how to clean that ish up in the future.

    After reading all this thread, I'd be much less likely to now buy from you or your website...
    OK, you are just one of those people that has to find something to say, why, because since you posted dumb **** before you had facts, you have to find a way not to look like a fool. I never brag about who I am, or who I know, I state facts. I'm a factual person, and that's the problem most people who have a problem with me have. I didn't say I'm a business owner to brag, it was a way to provide you guys with a form of character. Also, do you really think I pay attention to spelling when I'm typing 100wpm, and "quick posting"? Sorry man, I'm not. It doesn't make me one difference how you feel about me, I'm going to do what I do regardless. I'm no dummy, and if you think how I type on this forum defines my character, or my academics, that's the height of stupidity. What you people need to understand, is that CATMAN and my situation could have been resolved without all of this non-sense, but what our deal lacked, was communication. We dealt through PM's. If we would of had a face to face deal, none of this would have happened. That's the downfall of these forums; I didn't buy that amp from CATMAN, I bought that amp from the entire CarAudio.com community. So let's see how that can go down hill? I'd run out of time trying to name all the possibilities of how it could, and I have 3 systems I gotta do today. I have CATMANS phone number, and I'm going to buy his amplifier off of him just so he knows my true character. I'm not one of those pecker woods that when you walk in their car audio shop you feel like you're dealing with a sales rep that doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, trying to sell you something. I'm a true 12 V GURU, that happens to own a business, car audio is my hobby, it's what I do. Why else would I even bother with this forum. I have nothing to win or lose whether or not I ever get on this site again. My shop is laid back, I love car audio so much, I work for my profits. I have a shop that you can walk into and get better prices than you'll find on ebay, amazon, etc. etc. I don't have to be that way, but I enjoy when my customers walk out of my shop with their dream system that they never thought they'd be able to afford, came looking for Kicker Comps, and leave with XFL's, Toro's, and other big boy's. If you're trying to imply that I'm an idiot due to my spelling on this forum, OMG, do you see how some people type on here, I really didn't think a bunch of car audio enthusiast really gave a **** about that. I have a BA in Business Law, and I've been accepted to a few different Law Schools at which I'm weighing my options right now, taking a break from school, but I'm no idiot, and again, I'm not bragging, I'm stating facts, and if you ask me if I'm proud of my achievement, I'm going to tell you HELL YEA, I wasn't born with a silver spoon, I worked hard as hell for everything I have. Some of you people need to realize that the world doesn't go around how you may want it to, and I understand that some of you type this bullshit just to get a re-action. I know your type, I play Xbox online with your type all the time, you're internet gangstas, and believe you me, I DID NOT come on to this silly *** thread to defend myself for any of you internet gangstas, I was concerned with CATMAN thinking I was scamming him, it wasn't until I read the thread that I seen how he fabricated the story to make you guys think I tried to. I wanted to defend myself for the real, honest, caring, and down to earth members of this forum. I don't judge any of you on your feedback, or how long you've been a member. I PM you my number, and I judge your personal character. I didn't do that with CATMAN, why? because he sent me a PM telling me about the amp that was totally different than his for sale ad, and when He told me he didn't ship it yet, I informed him I no longer wish to buy the amp, and cancelled the transaction. Some of you guys need to get a grip, and if you don't have nothing nice to say, or something factual to say, don't say it. It tells me 110% of your character when I read your post talking about someone that you don't even know. You can interpret someones text how ever you want, you have no idea how the OP of that post was thinking when he typed it. Have you ever heard the saying "it's not what you say, it's how you sat it" well that doesn't exist in the text world, but some of you will jump down someones throat on how you think he meant it. Come on people, some of you people say what you say simply because this forum allows it, I would hope to god some of you weren't like this in the real world, real talk. As far as my professionalism is concerned, hey, I'm no pecker wood, but I'm real, and you can bet your bottom dollar, that anything I ever put up for sale on this site, is exactly what I say it is. Good Day Gentlemen




  15. Thanks OmegaBunny, quackhead thanked for this post
    Likes brooklynjoy2008 liked this post
  16. #176
    Why So Cereal?'s Avatar
    Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal



    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Drowning in milk
    Posts
    7,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1555 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    OK, you are just one of those people that has to find something to say, why, because since you posted dumb **** before you had facts, you have to find a way not to look like a fool. I never brag about who I am, or who I know, I state facts. I'm a factual person, and that's the problem most people who have a problem with me have. I didn't say I'm a business owner to brag, it was a way to provide you guys with a form of character. Also, do you really think I pay attention to spelling when I'm typing 100wpm, and "quick posting"? Sorry man, I'm not. It doesn't make me one difference how you feel about me, I'm going to do what I do regardless. I'm no dummy, and if you think how I type on this forum defines my character, or my academics, that's the height of stupidity. What you people need to understand, is that CATMAN and my situation could have been resolved without all of this non-sense, but what our deal lacked, was communication. We dealt through PM's. If we would of had a face to face deal, none of this would have happened. That's the downfall of these forums; I didn't buy that amp from CATMAN, I bought that amp from the entire CarAudio.com community. So let's see how that can go down hill? I'd run out of time trying to name all the possibilities of how it could, and I have 3 systems I gotta do today. I have CATMANS phone number, and I'm going to buy his amplifier off of him just so he knows my true character. I'm not one of those pecker woods that when you walk in their car audio shop you feel like you're dealing with a sales rep that doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, trying to sell you something. I'm a true 12 V GURU, that happens to own a business, car audio is my hobby, it's what I do. Why else would I even bother with this forum. I have nothing to win or lose whether or not I ever get on this site again. My shop is laid back, I love car audio so much, I work for my profits. I have a shop that you can walk into and get better prices than you'll find on ebay, amazon, etc. etc. I don't have to be that way, but I enjoy when my customers walk out of my shop with their dream system that they never thought they'd be able to afford, came looking for Kicker Comps, and leave with XFL's, Toro's, and other big boy's. If you're trying to imply that I'm an idiot due to my spelling on this forum, OMG, do you see how some people type on here, I really didn't think a bunch of car audio enthusiast really gave a **** about that. I have a BA in Business Law, and I've been accepted to a few different Law Schools at which I'm weighing my options right now, taking a break from school, but I'm no idiot, and again, I'm not bragging, I'm stating facts, and if you ask me if I'm proud of my achievement, I'm going to tell you HELL YEA, I wasn't born with a silver spoon, I worked hard as hell for everything I have. Some of you people need to realize that the world doesn't go around how you may want it to, and I understand that some of you type this bullshit just to get a re-action. I know your type, I play Xbox online with your type all the time, you're internet gangstas, and believe you me, I DID NOT come on to this silly *** thread to defend myself for any of you internet gangstas, I was concerned with CATMAN thinking I was scamming him, it wasn't until I read the thread that I seen how he fabricated the story to make you guys think I tried to. I wanted to defend myself for the real, honest, caring, and down to earth members of this forum. I don't judge any of you on your feedback, or how long you've been a member. I PM you my number, and I judge your personal character. I didn't do that with CATMAN, why? because he sent me a PM telling me about the amp that was totally different than his for sale ad, and when He told me he didn't ship it yet, I informed him I no longer wish to buy the amp, and cancelled the transaction. Some of you guys need to get a grip, and if you don't have nothing nice to say, or something factual to say, don't say it. It tells me 110% of your character when I read your post talking about someone that you don't even know. You can interpret someones text how ever you want, you have no idea how the OP of that post was thinking when he typed it. Have you ever heard the saying "it's not what you say, it's how you sat it" well that doesn't exist in the text world, but some of you will jump down someones throat on how you think he meant it. Come on people, some of you people say what you say simply because this forum allows it, I would hope to god some of you weren't like this in the real world, real talk. As far as my professionalism is concerned, hey, I'm no pecker wood, but I'm real, and you can bet your bottom dollar, that anything I ever put up for sale on this site, is exactly what I say it is. Good Day Gentlemen
    I read the first sentence and thought this would be interesting, then I scrolled down and realized u wrote a novel and..... TL;DR




  17. Likes disturbed471985, OmegaBunny liked this post
  18. #177
    snoopdan's Avatar
    snoopdan is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    20,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1374 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by centergod79 View Post
    ok, you are just one of those people that has to find something to say, why, because since you posted dumb **** before you had facts, you have to find a way not to look like a fool. I never brag about who i am, or who i know, i state facts. I'm a factual person, and that's the problem most people who have a problem with me have. I didn't say i'm a business owner to brag, it was a way to provide you guys with a form of character. Also, do you really think i pay attention to spelling when i'm typing 100wpm, and "quick posting"? Sorry man, i'm not. It doesn't make me one difference how you feel about me, i'm going to do what i do regardless. I'm no dummy, and if you think how i type on this forum defines my character, or my academics, that's the height of stupidity. What you people need to understand, is that catman and my situation could have been resolved without all of this non-sense, but what our deal lacked, was communication. We dealt through pm's. If we would of had a face to face deal, none of this would have happened. That's the downfall of these forums; i didn't buy that amp from catman, i bought that amp from the entire caraudio.com community. So let's see how that can go down hill? I'd run out of time trying to name all the possibilities of how it could, and i have 3 systems i gotta do today. I have catmans phone number, and i'm going to buy his amplifier off of him just so he knows my true character. I'm not one of those pecker woods that when you walk in their car audio shop you feel like you're dealing with a sales rep that doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, trying to sell you something. I'm a true 12 v guru, that happens to own a business, car audio is my hobby, it's what i do. Why else would i even bother with this forum. I have nothing to win or lose whether or not i ever get on this site again. My shop is laid back, i love car audio so much, i work for my profits. I have a shop that you can walk into and get better prices than you'll find on ebay, amazon, etc. Etc. I don't have to be that way, but i enjoy when my customers walk out of my shop with their dream system that they never thought they'd be able to afford, came looking for kicker comps, and leave with xfl's, toro's, and other big boy's. If you're trying to imply that i'm an idiot due to my spelling on this forum, omg, do you see how some people type on here, i really didn't think a bunch of car audio enthusiast really gave a **** about that. I have a ba in business law, and i've been accepted to a few different law schools at which i'm weighing my options right now, taking a break from school, but i'm no idiot, and again, i'm not bragging, i'm stating facts, and if you ask me if i'm proud of my achievement, i'm going to tell you hell yea, i wasn't born with a silver spoon, i worked hard as hell for everything i have. Some of you people need to realize that the world doesn't go around how you may want it to, and i understand that some of you type this bullshit just to get a re-action. I know your type, i play xbox online with your type all the time, you're internet gangstas, and believe you me, i did not come on to this silly *** thread to defend myself for any of you internet gangstas, i was concerned with catman thinking i was scamming him, it wasn't until i read the thread that i seen how he fabricated the story to make you guys think i tried to. I wanted to defend myself for the real, honest, caring, and down to earth members of this forum. I don't judge any of you on your feedback, or how long you've been a member. I pm you my number, and i judge your personal character. I didn't do that with catman, why? Because he sent me a pm telling me about the amp that was totally different than his for sale ad, and when he told me he didn't ship it yet, i informed him i no longer wish to buy the amp, and cancelled the transaction. Some of you guys need to get a grip, and if you don't have nothing nice to say, or something factual to say, don't say it. It tells me 110% of your character when i read your post talking about someone that you don't even know. You can interpret someones text how ever you want, you have no idea how the op of that post was thinking when he typed it. Have you ever heard the saying "it's not what you say, it's how you sat it" well that doesn't exist in the text world, but some of you will jump down someones throat on how you think he meant it. Come on people, some of you people say what you say simply because this forum allows it, i would hope to god some of you weren't like this in the real world, real talk. As far as my professionalism is concerned, hey, i'm no pecker wood, but i'm real, and you can bet your bottom dollar, that anything i ever put up for sale on this site, is exactly what i say it is. Good day gentlemen
    tl;dr




  19. #178
    Flex68's Avatar
    Flex68 is offline dilligaf



    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Backroads
    Posts
    1,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    558 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Since u saw fit to quote me, I'll make a quick response to your novel:

    1) Your post simply validates what I had most recently posted as being reasonably accurate, at the very least; and,
    2) I stand behind exactly what I posted earlier about you being clueless as regards purchasing items off the 'net via PayPal, etc.
    (It had nothing to do with not having the facts str8; it was, instead, based solely upon your comments about the weekend buys, seeing no reason to pay for an item until it shipped on Monday, how you thought PayPal worked, etc)

    I've already said all I had to say, I believe that what I said is representative of the facts, and would suggest that I am not the making himself "look like a fool."
    If you were more than early- to mid-twenties, you might realize it, as well....



    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    Romney will [fornicate] me less than Obama already has and WAY less than what Obama has planned.
    Refs: adamtwo4, basscort2009, burzendowski, clanassa, cthedinger, ikoolguy, its_bacon12, Jew_Bagel, jr711, kreapin, kowboy, Rudy, TheRealDefman, Winter_C

    HU:Eclipse CD7200 MkII
    Subs: Fack Skar Audio
    Front comps: HAT Clarus C61-2 off Sony ES 7547
    Electrical: C&D batt, Big 3 with 1/0, 4ga to amps, Stinger RCA’s
    Damping: 60mil FG panels over holes, full worx from SDS

  20. #179
    centergod79's Avatar
    centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM



    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Martins Ferry, OH
    Age
    35
    Posts
    675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    205 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    I kind of thought that was all that would be said, if that's too long, how in the hell could you of even possibly gotten all of the info from this long *** thread




  21. #180
    centergod79's Avatar
    centergod79 is offline TEAM BEETEM



    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Martins Ferry, OH
    Age
    35
    Posts
    675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    205 Post(s)

    Re: mods help

    Quote Originally Posted by Flex68 View Post
    Since u saw fit to quote me, I'll make a quick response to your novel:

    1) Your post simply validates what I had most recently posted as being reasonably accurate, at the very least; and,
    2) I stand behind exactly what I posted earlier about you being clueless as regards purchasing items off the 'net via PayPal, etc.
    (It had nothing to do with not having the facts str8; it was, instead, based solely upon your comments about the weekend buys, seeing no reason to pay for an item until it shipped on Monday, how you thought PayPal worked, etc)

    I've already said all I had to say, I believe that what I said is representative of the facts, and would suggest that I am not the making himself "look like a fool."
    If you were more than early- to mid-twenties, you might realize it, as well....
    ****, it says my age in my heading over to the right. But, honestly, you were definitely one of the people I was talking about, and the whole age quote thing, proves it




Closed Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mod help - Hooking up...computer subs?...pics...
    By Bigdaddyjk in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 04:04 PM
  2. Modded Mtx thunder 1501 D please help
    By nikosbuddy in forum Amplifiers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2005, 03:14 PM
  3. Please HELP ASAP Video Mod question
    By ovsims in forum Car Video, Security and Electronics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 09:51 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum