Closed Thread

Reload Thread: trade agreement between akheathen & Spooney

akheathen is offline trianoacitol contraceptiv akheathen is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Icon14 trade agreement between akheathen & Spooney

just a friendly agreement that i am trading my soundstream Rubicon 1002 for his kicker zr360 and zr120. items physical conditions have been disclosed and noted to the best of out abilities with pics. i guarantee the soundstream to be fully functional as tested. no limitation of time to install and test fully. whenever he hooks it up, if it is not functioning fully, i will honor the obligation to make it right. no hurry for shipment on his end, as i know and trust John, and will likely not receive it until the end of the month when i get home from my next work hitch, but my wife will be here to accept the package. i plan on shipping the soundstream tomorrow, 2-4-2012.

attached are a couple pictures of the soundstream on my workbench

*IF I have forgotten to exchange feedback, please let me know*
    i buy broken amps....
    No, i will not "gift" paypal. please do not even make it awkward by asking. if the fees are an issue, I am usually inclined to add them. unless you have discount elsewhere, shipping is through usps flat rate, through usps parcel post, or through the roof..... i am in alaska. thanks
    -Heath H-

Spooney is online now Premium Member Spooney is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Re: trade agreement between akheathen & Spooney

I agree to said trade . Pics of equipment being sent on my end to be posted by the end of the day. Most likely will be shipping either Monday 2/6/12 or Tuesday 2/7/12. Heath is my buddy and if there are any issues with the amps when they arrive at his home and he has a chance to test them out he will be taken care of .

Spooney is online now Premium Member Spooney is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

here are the pics:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Rubicon arrived today and was packaged extremely well. Took me a good 5 minutes to get the amp unwrapped. Great looking amp. Will probably have it installed this weekend at some point. Thanks Heath for a good trade . The kickers should be at your home or local post office if nobody was there to receive them. Hope they make you as happy as this amp does me.

akheathen is offline trianoacitol contraceptiv akheathen is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

almost forgot to update. made it home last week and couldn't wait to open the well shipped amps. just remembered after installing the 120, which works perfectly. now, i have 4 360's to run my old school L7-15's if i want.

*IF I have forgotten to exchange feedback, please let me know*
    i buy broken amps....
    No, i will not "gift" paypal. please do not even make it awkward by asking. if the fees are an issue, I am usually inclined to add them. unless you have discount elsewhere, shipping is through usps flat rate, through usps parcel post, or through the roof..... i am in alaska. thanks
    -Heath H-

Closed Thread