knightrider2k6 and I have agreed on terms to have his amps sent to me for repair. The amps in question are two Kicker ZR1000's. knightrider2k6 will send the amps to me where I will estimate the cost of repair free of charge. After the estimate is ready I will contact him with the price of repairs and see if at that point he still would like to go on with the repair. If he declines to have the amps repaired there is still no cost for the estimate and the amps are returned to him at his cost. If he accepts the repair estimate I will request a deposit in an amount equal to that of the cost of the repair parts. After receipt of this deposit parts will be ordered and the amps will be repaired. After the amps are repaired one further payment to cover my labor/time put into the amps will be requested. Upon receipt of this payment the amps will be shipped back to knightrider2k6 at his cost. When the amps are received by knightrider2k6 I request that they be tested/installed within one week and if there are any further issues at that time that I be alerted promptly.
****This is the last repair that I am accepting from the forum for a while. Anyone else who asked and was turned away I apologize but this deal has been in the works for weeks now. I simply don't have the time to help everyone. Please do not ask . I need some time to work through all the local amps I have here as well as these two and with my current work schedule my repair time has been cut to almost nothing. The only reason I have accepted these amps for repair is because knightrider2k6 was willing to wait up to a month to have these looked at. ************