Reload Thread: Ville Audio J now Ryshooo not sure about this guy

stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ville Audio J now Ryshooo not sure about this guy

here is my dealings with this guy take it for what you will.
    here is the post he contacted me about
    sundown 3500 trade for belle or welder

in my post it states my rules.I dont ship first on a trade or selling for cash! he contacted me anyways telling me he has 6 welders and 2 belles to trade. well i bite. he says send me your phone number and ill send you pictures.
    then he says he is out of town.I ask for make or model on any of the welders he dont know. he tells me he will be back home on the 17th. then he says his wife has his garage keys and wont be home till thursday the 19th. now its thursday and he says he is in the middle of 2 convos now!
    I asked him to call me since well he has been texting me through some bullcrap called heywire and it's not his real phone number. now he is back pedaling on this deal and said my rep is no good and he has now found another deal. please keep in mind this all happened with in 4 text's from this guy this morning after i tell him to call me and that i will not ship first as it states in my post

well thats my deal with this guy.maybe hes a good guy maybe not glad i didnt come to any real deal with him. oh and he has the balls to say my deal is what a scammer would do! lol I would not ship my amp with out it being paid for.dont think anyone else would.

REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

sacsking916 is offline stayin high an loud

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Ville Audio J now Ryshooo not sure about this guy

you aint a bad guy bro. i would trust you no problem. also cause i would see you anyways ha ha ha.

TEAM AUDIO TECHNIX
    TEAM SSC
    TEAM CADENCE
    Sold to: imtjnotu; ace_800; omegabunny crazykenkid Bought from: El_weenie; fasfocus00; retroaudioinc; f1mclarenagr; jason19; tone415; twizted859; noph33rracing; tony30cl; carlosg_313 Traded with: Micah_Jones; MikeOfTulsa
    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Apparently I was called out, or called a goat fucker, or something. I really have no idea. Im just along for the ride at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXBMPN View Post
    King James has nothing on King Sac!

mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would have done a deal with you too,besides i have too many sac buddies and stephan that would come after you ,for me !!

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 03 Mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

sacsking916 is offline stayin high an loud

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mylows10 View Post
    i would have done a deal with you too,besides i have too many sac buddies and stephan that would come after you ,for me !!
    i would make the drive . but OP is a cool and good guy, i would have no issue doing any kind of deal with him.

TEAM AUDIO TECHNIX
    TEAM SSC
    TEAM CADENCE
    Sold to: imtjnotu; ace_800; omegabunny crazykenkid Bought from: El_weenie; fasfocus00; retroaudioinc; f1mclarenagr; jason19; tone415; twizted859; noph33rracing; tony30cl; carlosg_313 Traded with: Micah_Jones; MikeOfTulsa
    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Apparently I was called out, or called a goat fucker, or something. I really have no idea. Im just along for the ride at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXBMPN View Post
    King James has nothing on King Sac!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pisses me off even more! he cost me 2 other sales for the amp

REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RA.nd here's what rly happened....this guy must be a paranoid schitzo. Idk **** abt welders. We changed locks on our garage after a break in want proof? Got pics. I get these welders from my gpas plumbing business after he dies....so idk **** about them like I said.and yes I txt off wifi since I have virgin mobile and live in the middle of nowhere....issue? psychoacoustics told me he does the same from his tablet. Are you unsure about him as well? Anyway after the break in we only got one new key with the lock and my gf had it out of town. I had no idea he would be dumb enough to pass up offers for mine. I never said anything about a definite deal I just proposed somethin. Then at the same time I was talking toa guy with another amp who joined a week ago and had no rep and when this guy txtd me I mistook him for the other and we had already discussed him shipping first. So there were two txts to him that were meant for another person. Honestly I forgot about this guy till then. I found a better deal and hadn't heard from him in days. Then he acted like a little bish cuz I didn't buy his amp so I was. A bit of a douchee End of story. Any problems?

Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very strange... OP did you still want to trade the 3500 for a belle?

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bettr n' Revrse View Post
    Very strange... OP did you still want to trade the 3500 for a belle?
    The amp has been sold.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fact is everything you did was a sign of a scammer

not using a real phone number,changing your screen name,having 6 welder's and 2 belles.call me dumb all you want but who has 6 welders?and for the story of your grandfather having them in his plumbing biz well I've done construction for 20years and NEVER seen a plumbing bust out a wire feed welder for plumbing sorry.you had excuse after excuse and then once you realized I would not be shipping first you all of a sudden found a better deal and would not be trading me.

yes you are right you wasted my time with some BS and cost me 2 sales of the amp so i was a little angry. but now that I didnt lose out on my amp I am plenty happy that i did not deal with you.

once again to anyone reading this.I did not get ripped of by him.so I am not sure if ryshooo or ville audio J is a bad guy or not so please take caution when making deals with people and you wont be ripped off

Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problem just figured I'd throw the offer out...

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

Closed Thread