Closed Thread
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: User "rideit" is sketchy

Oh6AcCoRd is offline they call me salad

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch86 View Post
    I believe you're the one that brought Ensaladas name into this. So his shadiness is relevant to this thread since you're using him as a witness.
    Because I'm the one who received the amp in the trade. I then gave it to kangaroux to sell because I didn't have a laptop. Get back on topic. If you want to ***** and complain about me, pm me or post in that thread. I'm not shady at all, ask anyone who has dealt with me. Geoff, weenie, kanga, and a few others. Get your facts straight Mitch, you're still a tool

whitedragon551 is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

There are 2 things that could be going on here. Kang and Ensalada are buddies and Ensalada has agreed to be the "witness" of the new amp that was sent or Rideit is infact doing the old switcheroo if the amp was in the condition Kang and Ensalada said.

With that in mind Rideit one way to put this to bed quickly is post an images of both RF amps you have, ends, tops, backs, serial numbers, terminals, etc.. Then there is no question of which one is which and so on.

CA.com FAQ's
    CA.com TOS Agreement
    Forum Rules

HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch
    Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500
    Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks
    Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+
    Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill
    Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ensalada View Post
    Because I'm the one who received the amp in the trade. I then gave it to kangaroux to sell because I didn't have a laptop. Get back on topic. If you want to ***** and complain about me, pm me or post in that thread. I'm not shady at all, ask anyone who has dealt with me. Geoff, weenie, kanga, and a few others. Get your facts straight Mitch, you're still a tool
    The fact is, there is a thread about you in which several people attested for you being shady. That you cant deny! This is completely on topic since you're a witness to the condition of the amp in question. And also this is getting a little confusing since its been said the amp was traded to Kangaroux and now you're saying its your amp, it was only being sold by Kangaroux because you dont have a computer. Which is it?

Refs- DiabolicBass, nismos14,IonSQL,massiveaudiocw,sxpimpin,sundownz,8 7gr, nissan,Louie68,Tips,Trell,integra88,Ellsworthz,bas ebalz13,lil98cabrio,woofercooker,pro-rabbit,Louisiana_CRX,MANTI5,eL_wEEnIe,bubbagumper6 ,jco1385,95saturn,ace_800,micah_jones,assassin1840 ,beat-down69,RAM_Designs,whitedragon551,KTMrida4life

Kangaroux is offline I put on

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Me and Ensalada met up with a guy from Fryeburg, ME and a guy from North Conway, NH. It was Ensaladas equipment in the trade, but because I get better shipping prices because I ship through a business account I asked him if I could ship it for him so he could save a few bucks (I also shipped an AP15001D to DirtRider4eva at the same time I shipped the rockford). It was Ensalada's amp but I was the one shipping it.

CAT MAN is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

i was goin to buy that ap1500

Kangaroux is offline I put on

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony30cl View Post
    i was goin to buy that ap1500
    But you didn't

CAT MAN is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

he bought it out from under me lol

97maxima is offline Loud Trunk?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon551 View Post
    There are 2 things that could be going on here. Kang and Ensalada are buddies and Ensalada has agreed to be the "witness" of the new amp that was sent or Rideit is infact doing the old switcheroo if the amp was in the condition Kang and Ensalada said.

With that in mind Rideit one way to put this to bed quickly is post an images of both RF amps you have, ends, tops, backs, serial numbers, terminals, etc.. Then there is no question of which one is which and so on.
    ^^^^this

American Bass DC Power

Refs: Too many to list

Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nut Hair Trick View Post
    Ok, now to be fair, I have more info that seems to point in the other direction from rideit.
    Look at Ensalada's profile and click on username history then look at the thread below.
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/*nega...tchy-best.html
    I felt that I had to even the score to be fair, someone Pm'd me this info so I cant just sit on it. I'm turning the computer off now because I honestly dont want to be the only one running a full scale investigation on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by RumpleForeskin View Post
    Theres also the possibility of the guy with perfect feedback screwing a new user with no rep here because he knows others will back him and call the new guy a scammer and he will get away with it. Its happened before and im not saying this is the case but most certainly a possibility.
    I believe you're the one that brought Ensaladas name into this. So his shadiness is relevant to this thread since you're using him as a witness.
    see there "rideit" truth will always be made known. Noone....well I know I was never completely against you as I've been scammed by someone with flawless feedback before too. But, it still is best to hear both sides and all evidence be brought to the forefront before a decision is made on who's the scammer here. I'm sure you can understand that. Hopefully, this all gets sorted out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The fact is, there is a thread about you in which several people attested for you being shady. That you cant deny! This is completely on topic since you're a witness to the condition of the amp in question. And also this is getting a little confusing since its been said the amp was traded to Kangaroux and now you're saying its your amp, it was only being sold by Kangaroux because you dont have a computer. Which is it?
    If you don't even know whats going on mitch, there is no point in even posting it. You're the only one confused bud.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by princ3cmo View Post
    see there "rideit" truth will always be made known. Noone....well I know I was never completely against you as I've been scammed by someone with flawless feedback before too. But, it still is best to hear both sides and all evidence be brought to the forefront before a decision is made on who's the scammer here. I'm sure you can understand that. Hopefully, this all gets sorted out.

.... Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ensalada View Post
    If you don't even know whats going on mitch, there is no point in even posting it. You're the only one confused bud.
    I doubt that...There hasnt been any clear indication who the amp really belonged to in the first place. Just trying to get a clear understanding of whats really going on here. Dont get your panties in a bunch. I havent posted anything out of line, yet you've attacked me every time I post. Kangaroux had no problem explaining the situation clearly when asked.. seems you just have a bad attitude sir.

Refs- DiabolicBass, nismos14,IonSQL,massiveaudiocw,sxpimpin,sundownz,8 7gr, nissan,Louie68,Tips,Trell,integra88,Ellsworthz,bas ebalz13,lil98cabrio,woofercooker,pro-rabbit,Louisiana_CRX,MANTI5,eL_wEEnIe,bubbagumper6 ,jco1385,95saturn,ace_800,micah_jones,assassin1840 ,beat-down69,RAM_Designs,whitedragon551,KTMrida4life

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon551 View Post

With that in mind Rideit one way to put this to bed quickly is post images of both RF amps you have, ends, tops, backs, serial numbers, terminals, etc.. Then there is no question of which one is which and so on.
    This is what should have been done in the first place.

CRXBMPN is offline ---> TEAM B.L.O. ME <---

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

this is why when I test ANYTHING prior to shipping I take vids of things working, multi meters on the coils, amps firing up independently, etc...

on that note - I'll put my two cents in for the validity of Mr. Roux and Mr. Salad, but with that said move to the next level of buying and selling and start using your itouches and phones to take vids of things so you can have solid proof on your end that they work.
    I'll be more than happy to talk to the gentleman from N. Conway if I know him, and help get to the bottom of this.

FWIW - I've done probably 5+ deals locally with these young men and picked up a computer, two L7's, a memphis 1500d, PSI 15, AP1500d, DD garb, some 0g wire, bla bla bla - no problems at all.

Good luck to everyone, hopefully a resolution comes swiftly and appropriately.

Team Bass Lovers Of MainE/The Loud Crowd
    2k5 SLAP Stock 2 National Champion - I feel old...!
    Next up - 1991 CRX, two SAZ3000d's, and some subs

>>SQL<< is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Is it a fact that RIDIT bought 2 of these amps?

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast