Closed Thread
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: User "rideit" is sketchy

prevail is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

I guess that is my point. I am willing to provide ANY detail, down to who I am, and a 10 year track record of honest, positive transactions. It appears to me that Kang is not willing to do the same, in any way. I will go to any length on this. I believe in honorable dealings, and not only do I feel that I have been wronged in the simple misrepresentation, to then be accused of a 'bait and switch' over something that I could buy three times over is just insulting, and is only supported by a 'pile on the new guy' mentality. What possible other details or materials could you (or anyone) provide in order to prove that this amp came to me in this condition? I have the timeline, all of my PM's, the photographs, (including any that anyone has asked for, including snaps with username, etc). In other words, and I ask all of you this, if the situation were such that YOU were in my position, what precisely would (or could) you do in order to 'prove' where you stood?

I do understand the 'flog the newb' thing. We all do it, to a degree. but I have never, EVER left a forum, or even been accused of anything that would cause me to leave any other forum over something like this. I am a bit flabbergasted, really. I am not out to screw anyone, ever. I have answered, and will answer, anything at all asked of me in this matter. It doesn't seem that the other players here are willing to do the same. That in itself says...something, does it not?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok, now to be fair, I have more info that seems to point in the other direction from rideit.
    Look at Ensalada's profile and click on username history then look at the thread below.
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/*nega...tchy-best.html
    I felt that I had to even the score to be fair, someone Pm'd me this info so I cant just sit on it. I'm turning the computer off now because I honestly dont want to be the only one running a full scale investigation on this.

All girls are whores, just ask your mom how you got here.

Feedback Thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/407829-blackfx4intn-feedback-thread.html

DaveVT is offline Like A Boss

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Theres also the possibility of the guy with perfect feedback screwing a new user with no rep here because he knows others will back him and call the new guy a scammer and he will get away with it. Its happened before and im not saying this is the case but most certainly a possibility.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html

24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

CAT MAN is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RumpleForeskin View Post
    Theres also the possibility of the guy with perfect feedback screwing a new user with no rep here because he knows others will back him and call the new guy a scammer and he will get away with it. Its happened before and im not saying this is the case but most certainly a possibility.
    hi

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony30cl View Post
    hi
    oh herro

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html

,terryracing86x5,vic713,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I opened a dispute via PayPal on this a few minutes ago, as well as a PM to the site administrators to look into this further. If there are any other suggestions that anyone has seen in the past with a similar incident, please share them. I can and will provide any information, or even the amp itself, in order to get to the bottom of this. If there are any repair 'experts' that could determine anything about this matter, I am also willing to send it to them for an independent review.
    This is NOT about money.
    At all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I opened a dispute via PayPal on this a few minutes ago, as well as a PM to the site administrators to look into this further. If there are any other suggestions that anyone has seen in the past with a similar incident, please share them. I can and will provide any information, or even the amp itself, in order to get to the bottom of this. If there are any repair 'experts' that could determine anything about this matter, I am also willing to send it to them for an independent review.
    This is NOT about money.
    At all.

If it needs repair I can do it....I have no problem going over the amp and posting all details if need be.

,terryracing86x5,vic713,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't know if it is broken (I have spent all night on this **** forum instead of doing what we all love, hooking up what I thought was going to be a 'Brand New' amp!). I will test it after this gets resolved, I dont even want to touch this thing for fear of these numbnuts claiming I did something else to it.
    If it comes down to it, you are the guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I don't know if it is broken (I have spent all night on this **** forum instead of doing what we all love, hooking up what I thought was going to be a 'Brand New' amp!). I will test it after this gets resolved, I dont even want to touch this thing for fear of these numbnuts claiming I did something else to it.
    If it comes down to it, you are the guy.
    Just let me know. Honestly you might as well just test it. If you are being ripped off they will claim you did something to it anyway. Other option is to just leave it be and ship it back when paypal tells you to.

,terryracing86x5,vic713,

Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

wait wait wait elsalad is salsa!??!!???

Oh6AcCoRd is offline they call me salad

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nut Hair Trick View Post
    Ok, now to be fair, I have more info that seems to point in the other direction from rideit.
    Look at Ensalada's profile and click on username history then look at the thread below.
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/*nega...tchy-best.html
    I felt that I had to even the score to be fair, someone Pm'd me this info so I cant just sit on it. I'm turning the computer off now because I honestly dont want to be the only one running a full scale investigation on this.
    You have no idea what happened with that situation.

Oh6AcCoRd is offline they call me salad

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ensalada View Post
    You have no idea what happened with that situation.

Also, that thread has nothing to do with it, kangaroux had the amp in his possession.

Kangaroux is offline I put on

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

The only thing Ensalada did was get the amp in a trade and took pics of it, that's it. There's no reason he would have used the amp because he was borrowing my Rubicon 2.600 (which is why I just got around to posting pics of it in the build log). Rideit, I really don't appreciate you opening a dispute without us discussing this further. My paypal is blank and I was going to receive some money in a couple days so I could continue my build log.

The situation with Ensalada is something completely different and frankly is not relevant to this thread. I was the one who shipped the amp, not him.

I have straight positive feedback and you can ask the people I've dealt with that I'm an honest man. I love this hobby and the last thing I feel like doing is screwing other people. I honestly don't know what else to tell you other than that amp was shipped from this house in mint condition. If at all possible, I would like if you could lift the paypal claim temporarily until we settle this further. It's the long weekend coming up and I'll finally have some time to work on my build which is practically the only thing I look forward to during the week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroux View Post
    The only thing Ensalada did was get the amp in a trade and took pics of it, that's it. There's no reason he would have used the amp because he was borrowing my Rubicon 2.600 (which is why I just got around to posting pics of it in the build log). Rideit, I really don't appreciate you opening a dispute without us discussing this further. My paypal is blank and I was going to receive some money in a couple days so I could continue my build log.

The situation with Ensalada is something completely different and frankly is not relevant to this thread. I was the one who shipped the amp, not him.

I have straight positive feedback and you can ask the people I've dealt with that I'm an honest man. I love this hobby and the last thing I feel like doing is screwing other people. I honestly don't know what else to tell you other than that amp was shipped from this house in mint condition. If at all possible, I would like if you could lift the paypal claim temporarily until we settle this further. It's the long weekend coming up and I'll finally have some time to work on my build which is practically the only thing I look forward to during the week.
    I hope the PayPal account he sent you money from was verified. If it wasn't all he has to do is call his credit card company & tell them it wasn't him, it'll instantly get charged back & you'll have a negative balance.

I battled that situation this past summer & it took months to make PayPal straighten it out. Goodluck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroux View Post

I believe you're the one that brought Ensaladas name into this. So his shadiness is relevant to this thread since you're using him as a witness.

Refs- DiabolicBass, nismos14,IonSQL,massiveaudiocw,sxpimpin,sundownz,8 7gr, nissan,Louie68,Tips,Trell,integra88,Ellsworthz,bas ebalz13,lil98cabrio,woofercooker,pro-rabbit,Louisiana_CRX,MANTI5,eL_wEEnIe,bubbagumper6 ,jco1385,95saturn,ace_800,micah_jones,assassin1840 ,beat-down69,RAM_Designs,whitedragon551,KTMrida4life

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast