Closed Thread
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 620

Reload Thread: User "rideit" is sketchy

  1. #76
    brodeisel's Avatar
    brodeisel is offline The Cool Newb



    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    4,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Do you have the birth sheet i bet he shipped that to you also



    Bought from- pjc, boomsday, El Weenie, Sacsking, BassinBuick, Kangaroux
    Sold to- Mast240,




  2. #77
    prevail's Avatar
    prevail is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jackson WY
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    Do you have the birth sheet i bet he shipped that to you also
    It came with one piece of paper, and the (opened) manual. No warranty cards or registration, or any of that.
    Pics to come.


    Can we check with RF if the reg. and warranty had been submitted?
    I will also check with the local Popo on the serial#.
    Does anyone know if there are any marking on the circuit board that would tie this amp to this seral#?




  3. #78
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    ^^^^^^^ i call bs. i think you had a worn amp and want to get your money back




  4. #79
    Why So Cereal?'s Avatar
    Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal



    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Drowning in milk
    Posts
    7,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1555 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony30cl View Post
    ^^^^^^^ i call bs. i think you had a worn amp and want to get your money back
    this




  5. #80
    prevail's Avatar
    prevail is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jackson WY
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    OK, then why am I willing, and ready, to go to these lengths in order to straighten this out, and why are Kangaroux and ensalada dodging and weaving?
    I have only just begun.

    Do you guys know what Occam's Razor means?
    Yup...I recieved the beat amp, and Roux doesn't want to give his money back.
    It is THAT simple.
    If it was BNIB, where are the warranty and registration cards?
    Where was this originally purchased?
    By whom?




  6. #81
    Why So Cereal?'s Avatar
    Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal



    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Drowning in milk
    Posts
    7,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1555 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    OK, then why am I willing, and ready, to go to these lengths in order to straighten this out, and why are Kangaroux and ensalada dodging and weaving?
    I have only just begun.
    same reason some crackhead in the barbershop threatened to call the police on me for not giving her $5.

    front!




  7. #82
    prevail's Avatar
    prevail is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jackson WY
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony30cl View Post
    ^^^^^^^ i call bs. i think you had a worn amp and want to get your money back
    Please tell me why I am willing to send this amp back to RF in order to have it specifically tied to this serial # then. Money is not the issue here, trust me.




  8. #83
    prevail's Avatar
    prevail is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jackson WY
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by princ3cmo View Post
    same reason some crackhead in the barbershop threatened to call the police on me for not giving her $5.

    front!
    You clearly lack a grasp of the fact that I actually have the amp they(?) sent me.




  9. #84
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    if money isnt the issue. go for it. but kangaroux. is one of the most reputable people here. and you seem to try and get alot of BS started. even on caco. what are your previous names i wonder. who have you bought from or sold to. please tell us.




  10. #85
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Arlington, Tn
    Posts
    1,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    I always try to do the right thing whether it benefits me or not but let me put a few things out there that might help nip this thing in the bud. Take a look at this thread and pay attention to his original post.
    He has an enclosure problem with his current subs. He wants to try a new amp on his enclosure to see if there is any improvement.
    Advice for Ford F150 SCREW, 04'-08'. Ported or sealed, need a better solution.
    I told him that I have an enclosure that I built myself that I KNOW will perform in that same exact vehicle. Through his thread and PM's, he is all set to buy buy my box if the new amp doesn't produce better results. Well evidently there was no change when he received the new amp, so he messaged me and said "Hey, I'll take the box. Send me a pp addy, and I'll send the total as a gift...".

    Now, he has 2 amps, one of them he doesn't need. What is a man to do??? Well, here you have it. He was going to buy my box for $100, so believe me, I have nothing to gain here but the satisfaction that I did the right thing. And yes, I could have used that money.



    All girls are whores, just ask your mom how you got here.

    Feedback Thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/407829-blackfx4intn-feedback-thread.html

  11. #86
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Nut Hair Trick View Post
    I always try to do the right thing whether it benefits me or not but let me put a few things out there that might help nip this thing in the bud. Take a look at this thread and pay attention to his original post.
    He has an enclosure problem with his current subs. He wants to try a new amp on his enclosure to see if there is any improvement.
    Advice for Ford F150 SCREW, 04'-08'. Ported or sealed, need a better solution.
    I told him that I have an enclosure that I built myself that I KNOW will perform in that same exact vehicle. Through his thread and PM's, he is all set to buy buy my box if the new amp doesn't produce better results. Well evidently there was no change when he received the new amp, so he messaged me and said "Hey, I'll take the box. Send me a pp addy, and I'll send the total as a gift...".

    Now, he has 2 amps, one of them he doesn't need. What is a man to do??? Well, here you have it. He was going to buy my box for $100, so believe me, I have nothing to gain here but the satisfaction that I did the right thing. And yes, I could have used that money.
    i turned my pornhub off for this




  12. Likes TheUnderFighter liked this post
  13. #87
    Why So Cereal?'s Avatar
    Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal



    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Drowning in milk
    Posts
    7,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1555 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    You clearly lack a grasp of the fact that I actually have the amp they(?) sent me.
    point being? no solid proof has been given that the damage was done before you got it, and it definitely could not have happened during shipping. Even if the police are called, its your word against his and his witness in this case. Been in this situation before man, just telling you what youre gonna be told by someone else anyway. Like everyone has told you, you're gonna need more solid proof that Kang did the damage or that the shipping company did it. Otherwise, you're wasting time and energy.




  14. #88
    Why So Cereal?'s Avatar
    Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal



    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Drowning in milk
    Posts
    7,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1555 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony30cl View Post
    i turned my pornhub off for this
    lulz




  15. #89
    prevail's Avatar
    prevail is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jackson WY
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    We can eliminate the shipping company, it took so f-in' long I think they sent it by sailboat. Yeah, it probably boils down to 'he-said', but I have a LONG history of my word being bond on a dozen forums, for over 12 years. Unassailable. And I am happy to provide any detail about who I am to whomever it matters to...hardly what people who do that kind of crap do. That is just a fact.
    Once again, if it had been advertised as 9/10, no problem. But MINT?
    Kang's story turned from "Oh, It was Mint" to "well, I sorta looked at it, looked OK", to "well, Ensalada looked at it, he thought it looked good, too", all the way down to "well, I don't know where it came from, some dude that we don't know in NH, uh...I think".

    The amount of time that I have spent posting about this vastly exceeds the value of any $100 anything, wouldn't you agree? It's the PRINCIPLE of the thing. And that matters. And it's a shame for this forum, ultimately. I buy a LOT of stuff. Just check out my E-Bay (fairdealsports). 100% positive, something like 50 transactions in the last two months. And those are facts.




  16. #90
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2373 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    dude you need refs right now or you're just shiiting all of us




Closed Thread
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum