Closed Thread
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 620

Reload Thread: User "rideit" is sketchy

  1. #556
    OmegaBunny's Avatar
    OmegaBunny is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Keyser, West Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    450 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by sacsking916 View Post
    Yawn. I love tacos. Anyone else?


    and to prove they are in my possession...



    and a good date to show freshness...



    Yeah that's cheesy cauliflower with it.



    2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser with Box built by Pro-Rabbit
    H/U Kenwood DNX6960
    Sub: 1-18" Zv3 with NS coils and cone Sub Amp: Mmats 2100.2
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio L6 mids, SEAS Neo Tweets, SAX 100.4, RF 3sixty.2
    Bought From: Rio, davidtemple, Bassin Buick, Pro-Rabbit, Kangaroux, KyleBechtold Traded With: WhiteDragon551 Sold To: jdmeklove, Kpozr2, 97accordalpine




  2. #557
    prevail's Avatar
    prevail is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jackson WY
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaBunny View Post
    You may claim to have excellent feedback on other sites but here you're not ****. I don't need proof to know you're the one whose full of ****!
    Oh, ok, let's get this straight...i have been waiting ten years, ammassed 30,000 posts, sold hudreds of items, and made sh!loads of friends with my ONE user name...all in hopes that someday, i would be able to use all that credibility to cheat someone out of something that I have never owned, and wasn't even interested until I came here!!! BWAAAHAAA!!! MAD GENIUS, I TELL YOU!!! And then I will spend days in a pissing match, when I have already won through paypal!!!

    Do you realize how patently ridiculous that is?
    Why are these other clowns still hiding who they are?
    Have you even paid attention to their shifting stories?
    Do you realize that you are being played by them as well?

    Get it?




  3. #558
    dumple's Avatar
    dumple is offline What's in your trunk?



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,505
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    114 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaBunny View Post


    and to prove they are in my possession...



    and a good date to show freshness...



    Yeah that's cheesy cauliflower with it.
    that looks like late night diarrhea



    Pioneer Appradio 3
    JBL ms8, JBL MS-A5001
    PHD Studio neo 6.5s, PHD fb 1.1b
    Cdt m6+
    TC Sounds Epic 10
    cream jean of sound 8======D~
    refs: Lil_KB, jesusbasscadill, Crzy, Wkbdkid, bigwheel15, groggy23, kenbei, Belunt (awesomebox), Nissan, shallowfu, jonnybusa, alxmlr789, pioneerpimp, peas247, ravens9322, sundownz, audiobahnuser18, [email][email protected], jared530, brenTgrillzem, Revrider1

  4. #559
    prevail's Avatar
    prevail is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jackson WY
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Tacos, velveeta cheese shells, and camels?
    Holy ****...you gonna die!




  5. #560
    Oh6AcCoRd's Avatar
    Oh6AcCoRd is offline they call me salad



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    only bean in maine
    Posts
    1,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Oh, ok, let's get this straight...i have been waiting ten years, ammassed 30,000 posts, sold hudreds of items, and made sh!loads of friends with my ONE user name...all in hopes that someday, i would be able to use all that credibility to cheat someone out of something that I have never owned, and wasn't even interested until I came here!!! BWAAAHAAA!!! MAD GENIUS, I TELL YOU!!! And then I will spend days in a pissing match, when I have already won through paypal!!!

    Do you realize how patently ridiculous that is?
    Why are these other clowns still hiding who they are?
    Have you even paid attention to their shifting stories?
    Do you realize that you are being played by them as well?

    Get it?

    I'm hiding who I am and blocked you on facebook because I don't want some 44 year old dude trying to get my number.




  6. #561
    prevail's Avatar
    prevail is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jackson WY
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ensalada View Post
    I'm hiding who I am and blocked you on facebook because I don't want some 44 year old dude trying to get my number.
    Oh, I think we all have 'your number' here, scammer.

    This just makes you sound like a little pooooossseeeyyyy




  7. #562
    Oh6AcCoRd's Avatar
    Oh6AcCoRd is offline they call me salad



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    only bean in maine
    Posts
    1,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Oh, I think we all have 'your number' here, scammer.

    This just makes you sound like a little pooooossseeeyyyy
    Lol you just called a 19 year old kid a ***** over the Internet. You're getting laid tonight champ.




  8. #563
    Oh6AcCoRd's Avatar
    Oh6AcCoRd is offline they call me salad



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    only bean in maine
    Posts
    1,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    I'm done raging tonight, I have two homes and a professional career of butthurt to attend to bright and early.

    Peace out.




  9. #564
    OmegaBunny's Avatar
    OmegaBunny is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Keyser, West Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    450 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Well both Jesse Roux and the Original owner said that Ensalada have nothing to do with it so why should he give you his information. Jesse said he doesn't have a cell phone which I know to be true because he gave me his home phone number.

    What you amassed on other sites has no bearing here, period.

    Shifting stories? Seems pretty consistent to me. Jesse shipped for Ensalada. Jesse thought it was BNIB because it looked new and he thought it was. He opened it to test and replaced everything. Turns out it wasn't BNIB so he admitted that he made a mistake listing it. Did I miss something?

    Also, thats cauliflower you dolt, not Velveta Shells and cheese. This is a healty meal that has less than 20 grams of carbs.

    let me ask you this, was the box taped shut?



    2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser with Box built by Pro-Rabbit
    H/U Kenwood DNX6960
    Sub: 1-18" Zv3 with NS coils and cone Sub Amp: Mmats 2100.2
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio L6 mids, SEAS Neo Tweets, SAX 100.4, RF 3sixty.2
    Bought From: Rio, davidtemple, Bassin Buick, Pro-Rabbit, Kangaroux, KyleBechtold Traded With: WhiteDragon551 Sold To: jdmeklove, Kpozr2, 97accordalpine

  10. #565
    OmegaBunny's Avatar
    OmegaBunny is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Keyser, West Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    450 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    LOL OMG you are thick, Jesse and the original owner Jesse said Ensalada had nothing to do with it so why do you keep calling him out for scamming.

    Jesse Roux already said it is all his fault.



    2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser with Box built by Pro-Rabbit
    H/U Kenwood DNX6960
    Sub: 1-18" Zv3 with NS coils and cone Sub Amp: Mmats 2100.2
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio L6 mids, SEAS Neo Tweets, SAX 100.4, RF 3sixty.2
    Bought From: Rio, davidtemple, Bassin Buick, Pro-Rabbit, Kangaroux, KyleBechtold Traded With: WhiteDragon551 Sold To: jdmeklove, Kpozr2, 97accordalpine

  11. #566
    dumple's Avatar
    dumple is offline What's in your trunk?



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,505
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    114 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    i wanna get laid tonight



    Pioneer Appradio 3
    JBL ms8, JBL MS-A5001
    PHD Studio neo 6.5s, PHD fb 1.1b
    Cdt m6+
    TC Sounds Epic 10
    cream jean of sound 8======D~
    refs: Lil_KB, jesusbasscadill, Crzy, Wkbdkid, bigwheel15, groggy23, kenbei, Belunt (awesomebox), Nissan, shallowfu, jonnybusa, alxmlr789, pioneerpimp, peas247, ravens9322, sundownz, audiobahnuser18, [email][email protected], jared530, brenTgrillzem, Revrider1

  12. #567
    Oh6AcCoRd's Avatar
    Oh6AcCoRd is offline they call me salad



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    only bean in maine
    Posts
    1,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaBunny View Post
    LOL OMG you are thick, Jesse and the original owner Jesse said Ensalada had nothing to do with it so why do you keep calling him out for scamming.

    Jesse Roux already said it is all his fault.
    He needs an excuse to blame someone else to get everyone off his dick. Rumple has been on it all night, no complains about that though. Anything to get foul attention off himself. Whatever.

    Night




  13. #568
    DaveVT's Avatar
    DaveVT is offline Like A Boss



    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    3,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    196 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy




    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html


    24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

  14. #569
    Z1NONLY's Avatar
    Z1NONLY is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroux View Post
    Obviously under what basis? rideit has posted plenty of pictures but like I said until he has some way of proving to me that the amp he has is the one that came out of that box his argument isn't very solid.
    We have already determined that the amp you sent out was not as advertised.

    The argument thereafter is just a question of degrees. ie how far from "BNIB" was the one you shipped?

    You say it wasn't that far from BNIB, but admit that it wasn't BNIB and that it had actually been taken out of the packaging and hooked up.


    When I first saw this thread I was weighing the chances of a BNIB amp having arc marks and what looks like a serial number tag that has gotten wet at some point in its life. Chances of a BNIB amp looking like that are slim to none so I started looking for evidence of an amp "switch-a-roo" in the thread.

    I even thought there was evidence of that with the "two amps" thing, until I went back and read what was actually posted.

    AS the thread went on, we discovered that the amp;

    A)Wasn't BNIB
    B)And, contrary to the original FS thread in which it was sold, had in fact been removed from the packaging.
    C) Had been installed AND used for some period of time.

    There's no way a BNIB amp looks like that.

    But a used amp? The chances that the wear and tear on the amp were there and simply not shown in the FS thread increase greatly when the original amp is indeed used.

    What started as "Who switched the amps?" has turned into "What was actually sold in the first place?"

    Because the original FS thread had no pics of the areas with the wear and tear, we have no evidence of the amp's original condition other than it looked good in plastic and Styrofoam.

    The bottom line is that it was sold as BNIB when it was actually used. The issue of what the seller knew and when he knew it only goes to integrity and doesn't need to be answered when the question is simply; Was the item sold in the condition the seller represented in the FS thread?

    The answer is "no".

    If the buyer is scamming the seller, the seller left the door open to this by selling a used amp by claiming it was new and never removed from the packaging.

    Used amp is used. None of us on the sidelines know "how used" but we do know the buyer was shipped a used amp when he thought he was buying a new one.




  15. Thanks DaveVT thanked for this post
  16. #570
    DaveVT's Avatar
    DaveVT is offline Like A Boss



    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    3,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    196 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Z1NONLY View Post
    We have already determined that the amp you sent out was not as advertised.

    The argument thereafter is just a question of degrees. ie how far from "BNIB" was the one you shipped?

    You say it wasn't that far from BNIB, but admit that it wasn't BNIB and that it had actually been taken out of the packaging and hooked up.


    When I first saw this thread I was weighing the chances of a BNIB amp having arc marks and what looks like a serial number tag that has gotten wet at some point in its life. Chances of a BNIB amp looking like that are slim to none so I started looking for evidence of an amp "switch-a-roo" in the thread.

    I even thought there was evidence of that with the "two amps" thing, until I went back and read what was actually posted.

    AS the thread went on, we discovered that the amp;

    A)Wasn't BNIB
    B)And, contrary to the original FS thread in which it was sold, had in fact been removed from the packaging.
    C) Had been installed AND used for some period of time.

    There's no way a BNIB amp looks like that.

    But a used amp? The chances that the wear and tear on the amp were there and simply not shown in the FS thread increase greatly when the original amp is indeed used.

    What started as "Who switched the amps?" has turned into "What was actually sold in the first place?"

    Because the original FS thread had no pics of the areas with the wear and tear, we have no evidence of the amp's original condition other than it looked good in plastic and Styrofoam.

    The bottom line is that it was sold as BNIB when it was actually used. The issue of what the seller knew and when he knew it only goes to integrity and doesn't need to be answered when the question is simply; Was the item sold in the condition the seller represented in the FS thread?

    The answer is "no".

    If the buyer is scamming the seller, the seller left the door open to this by selling a used amp by claiming it was new and never removed from the packaging.

    Used amp is used. None of us on the sidelines know "how used" but we do know the buyer was shipped a used amp when he thought he was buying a new one.

    Well said....



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html


    24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum