Closed Thread
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 620

Reload Thread: User "rideit" is sketchy

  1. #511
    wenn_du_weinst's Avatar
    wenn_du_weinst is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    *******
    Posts
    4,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1275 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by RumpleForeskin View Post
    nope, im just bored as hell and watchin the thread....and I tend to weigh everything out before I make decisions instead of backing the "reputable" member because the other guys new.

    Seller is obviously at fault but everyone just wants to back him because he has rep here. Just because he has good rep here doesnt mean hes not trying to screw the new guy that he knows everyone will gang up on.
    I sure hope you aren't insinuating that I am simply going with the crowd.



    I am protesting Skar by giving them added exposure in my signature.




  2. #512
    brooklynjoy2008's Avatar
    brooklynjoy2008 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    611
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    209 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by wenn_du_weinst View Post
    seriously are you 2 buddies or something?
    They have to be rumple was defending him right from the jump




  3. #513
    05fronty's Avatar
    05fronty is offline SALT PETER



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    conway,ar
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1278 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    hmmm



    bought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

    "noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"
    nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol
    2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

  4. #514
    DaveVT's Avatar
    DaveVT is offline Like A Boss



    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    3,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    196 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroux View Post
    Obviously under what basis? rideit has posted plenty of pictures but like I said until he has some way of proving to me that the amp he has is the one that came out of that box his argument isn't very solid.
    and by your past issues your argument isnt either. Doesnt matter though, paypal will decide. Not the members here.



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html


    24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

  5. #515
    DaveVT's Avatar
    DaveVT is offline Like A Boss



    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    3,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    196 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by wenn_du_weinst View Post
    I sure hope you aren't insinuating that I am simply going with the crowd.
    I suppose I should have phrased it a bit better but you get my point man. I personally feel the seller is at fault. Its my opinion and im entitled to it. Others are entitled to theirs whether they are wrong or not. After this thread I can guarantee I would never buy from the seller or the shipper nor would I ever sell to them.....



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html


    24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

  6. #516
    Oh6AcCoRd's Avatar
    Oh6AcCoRd is offline they call me salad



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    only bean in maine
    Posts
    1,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by RumpleForeskin View Post
    I suppose I should have phrased it a bit better but you get my point man. I personally feel the seller is at fault. Its my opinion and im entitled to it. Others are entitled to theirs whether they are wrong or not. After this thread I can guarantee I would never buy from the seller or the shipper nor would I ever sell to them.....
    Sweet story. You've made you're point.




  7. #517
    Ninesvnsicks's Avatar
    Ninesvnsicks is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    896
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    So where does this thread lie? Is he getting the refund or not? 35 pages really lol?



    97 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L Inline 6
    Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-X895
    Speakers: 6.5" Boston Acoustics SC65 (Front), 6.5" MB Quart DKD116 (Rear)
    4ch Amp: Alpine mrv-f303
    Sub Amp: AudioQue AQ2200D
    Sub Woofers: None at the moment
    Wiring: Big 3, Radnor #1 welding cable, Kolossus Fleks Kable 8 Gauge (4 ch)
    RCA's: KnuKonceptz KARSS2.6M and KARSS4.6M
    Batteries: Optima YellowTop (Main), XS Power D5100 (2nd)

  8. #518
    06goat's Avatar
    06goat is offline bumpin bluegrass



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    I figured it out.


    Rumplefagtards brother is rideit. Thats the ******* that changed his name!



    2006 GTO
    800prs
    Audio System X--ion 70.6 PLUS
    Dayton Ref's

  9. #519
    Oh6AcCoRd's Avatar
    Oh6AcCoRd is offline they call me salad



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    only bean in maine
    Posts
    1,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by nom nom View Post
    I figured it out.


    Rumplefagtards brother is rideit. Thats the ******* that changed his name!
    U srs




  10. #520
    DaveVT's Avatar
    DaveVT is offline Like A Boss



    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    3,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    196 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by nom nom View Post
    I figured it out.


    Rumplefagtards brother is rideit. Thats the ******* that changed his name!

    UMAD???

    I dont even know the guy....lol



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html


    24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

  11. #521
    Kangaroux's Avatar
    Kangaroux is offline I put on

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    9,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1488 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninesvnsicks View Post
    So where does this thread lie? Is he getting the refund or not? 35 pages really lol?
    rideit filed a claim and it put my paypal account under. I know for a fact that the amp left here in pristine condition, but I told him I would give him a refund anyways if he could prove that the amp he is taking pictures of actually came out of that box. If he can't prove that it came out of that box then I think it's safe to assume he has another rockford that is beat up and is where he's getting his pictures from.




  12. #522
    Wingsfreak9's Avatar
    Wingsfreak9 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Howell, MI
    Posts
    4,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by nom nom View Post
    I figured it out.


    Rumplefagtards brother is rideit. Thats the ******* that changed his name!
    woah...if this is fact i am impressed...



    x2



    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_G6GT_Beatin View Post
    then your a D U M B A S S can you read that shi t
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Sold to: nom nom, Trever, Spooney, dkhage1, tghersh88


    Bought from: MikeyF, Paaco1981, Thorshammer1, Sundownz, Ridinhi, Cl1ckclack, nom nom, profoundwill, vfrrider, El_Weenie, DBBOOM

  13. #523
    prevail's Avatar
    prevail is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jackson WY
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    What REALLY gets my goat is that, aside from being ripped off, I have been denied being an active participant on this forum. I have a weatlh of experience and knowledge in many different areas, and am a valued forum participant on all of the others I frequent. I have lots of questions, and tend to buy a LOT of stuff.

    And I didn't do a d@mn thing.

    I 'trusted' this guy due to his post count, I didn't feel the need to check his past transactions. Clearly I should have.
    I have hundreds of people that I have dealt with that would be happy to vouch for me, who I HAVE done business with. Here, I don't see many chiming in that aren't operating on heresay. How could it be that I have had the same user name, on close to dozen forums, and never had a complaint? Or E-Bay, or Pay-Pal? My track record doesn't support any other conclusion that I should be given the benefit of the doubt...there is absolutely NO rational reason to think otherwise. Critical thinking requires emotional remove, and that doesn't seem to be in play here for many participants. Do you know why Justice is blind? Because it operates, ideally, without bias as to anything but facts.
    And my facts are straightforward, direct, open, and bear scrutiny. The other party? Not so much.

    Sure, someone else may say " oh yeah, I am fVck!ng Jessica Alba"... the difference here is that if anyone here cared to check out my feedback on a variety of different forums and e-bay, well, there are at least a hundred people that would say "Actually, Yeah, that rideit dude IS fVcking J.A...and has been for a LONG time!"

    So, on that note, I feel obligated to bring you something more important in the long run.
    ...




  14. #524
    TheUnderFighter's Avatar
    TheUnderFighter is offline Beer Addict



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Murrieta, California, (SoCal)
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    855 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by RumpleForeskin View Post
    Dude its a mobile network ip......sorry man but that proves nothing. Many people have probably used that ip on the cingular network in that area.
    Except one is in Wyoming and one is in Texas... a bit strange. Certainly doesn't prove anything, just strange.



    2009 Hyundai Elantra - Budget Sound in Progress
    HU- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X994
    Fronts- Crescendo MP6 mids, Vifa Ring Radiator tweets on Arc KS300.4
    Subs- Single SA-10 on Mmats 2000.1 @ 1ohm
    Misc- 1/0 CCA from AT, Big 3 in Stinger HPM, and AT 60 mil deadener
    Bought from: Inferno333, select127, treesive, Kangaroux, DonH
    Sold to: coolest user, Psychodrama, MidgetClown, mr.tigger, av83

  15. #525
    prevail's Avatar
    prevail is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jackson WY
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroux View Post
    rideit filed a claim and it put my paypal account under. I know for a fact that the amp left here in pristine condition, but I told him I would give him a refund anyways if he could prove that the amp he is taking pictures of actually came out of that box. If he can't prove that it came out of that box then I think it's safe to assume he has another rockford that is beat up and is where he's getting his pictures from.
    Again, the amp you sent me had all identifying marks removed. You are lying again, Jesse. I also challenge you to provide proof that the amp you sent me was in 'NIB' condition. Your original photos obscure this. I have no other amp, and have never had another amp...it is a figment of your imagination, or just a convenient excuse to get away with trying to sell me cr@p. Which appears to be the case.

    ---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderFighter View Post
    Except one is in Wyoming and one is in Texas... a bit strange. Certainly doesn't prove anything, just strange.
    You ever heard of My Pc?




Closed Thread
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum