Closed Thread
Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: User "rideit" is sketchy

Kangaroux is offline I put on

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Why would the original Jesse have run this entry level amp, when he admittedly is a competitor?
    He upgraded to a DC1.2K and the only competing he's done this year was a bass race run one time to see what his score was at. Why does the fact that he competes have to do with any of this? Stop steering the topic away from you to make others look bad when you are obviously hiding something. I'm tired of this, I'm not trying to screw anyone over, and I'm tired of you coming in here and trying to ruin my rep just so you can make a quick buck.

misfit138 is offline a whole new type of aids

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I never posted pics in bubble wrap, it didn't arrive in any sort of bubble wrap. I posted pics of the amp that Jesse sent me, in the condition that it was sent to me in. Period. Seriously, why would I continue with this if I was the perpetuator? That makes no sense. at ALL. Wheres there stories have changed repatedly. Can you honestly not see this?
    Why would you continue with this? So you can get a refunc, keep Jesse's pristine amp and return to him a 1kw RF Prime amp that's beat to death. That's why. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out...

I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RumpleForeskin View Post
    So what happens when a respected member tries to fuck the new guy hmm??? You logic is flawed.
    My logic would be flawed, if a respected member was screwing over a new fish....but that totally IS NOT what's happening here.

DaveVT is offline Like A Boss

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroux View Post
    He upgraded to a DC1.2K and the only competing he's done this year was a bass race run one time to see what his score was at. Why does the fact that he competes have to do with any of this? Stop steering the topic away from you to make others look bad when you are obviously hiding something. I'm tired of this, I'm not trying to screw anyone over, and I'm tired of you coming in here and trying to ruin my rep just so you can make a quick buck.

I find it odd you and the other guy dont seem to be putting much effort in your defense.....maybe because you knew the amp was sent fucked up?

The buyer is putting an awful lot of effort into making it clear he got screwed.

Now I want everyone to answer this one question.

Why would he bother with arguing as much has he had that he got burned on this amp when if he was just out to scam the seller he could have just file a not as described dispute, ship back the amp and get a refund and be done with it???...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html

24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Why would the original Jesse have run this entry level amp, when he admittedly is a competitor?
    Maybe he was slumming. I don't know...

prevail is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroux View Post
    Ok, let's put this back on YOU, and this amp. Aren't you a little pissed that you were 'just doing a favor' and it has turned into a sh!ttorm? I have been nothing but open, and am willing to provide any information asked. You, otoh, still haven't accepted that you advertised this as NIB, and now the original owner has said HERE that it was not! Can't you see the disconnect?

ace_800 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

If Jesse is saying that he is deffinilty positive the amp was pristine when shipped and rideit is saying he got a different amp then whats to say the amp wasn't switched out by the shipping company? Really it fucking happens, not often though.

Current set up: Island bombed out 92 mazda 626. Stock rust bucket

66 Pontiac GTO, modified stock radio, Crossfire CFA 302, Kicker KS6.2's in the front kicks, Crossfire CFA 452 for the 6x9's I need.

DaveVT is offline Like A Boss

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    My logic would be flawed, if a respected member was screwing over a new fish....but that totally IS NOT what's happening here.
    any you know this 100% without a fucking doubt???.

If he just wanted to return a jacked up amp for a refund he could do it and you know it. Paypal will just tell him to ship it back and they will refund him. Him arguing in this thread wouldnt make any difference on that.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html

24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by useless idiot View Post
    The CA.com masses make biased opinions & place blame on the new guy with absolutely no concrete evidence.
    Where's your concrete evidence, home skillet? As I said previously; Why should we believe you aren't trying to replace a seriously damaged amplifier at Jesse's expense? Why should we believe you, someone none of us know, over a guy a lot of us know pretty well?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Ok, let's put this back on YOU, and this amp. Aren't you a little pissed that you were 'just doing a favor' and it has turned into a sh!ttorm? I have been nothing but open, and am willing to provide any information asked. You, otoh, still haven't accepted that you advertised this as NIB, and now the original owner has said HERE that it was not! Can't you see the disconnect?
    But if he was told that it wasn't used, as the "original" owner stated earlier, he informed both it wasn't, thats not his fault.

66 Pontiac GTO, modified stock radio, Crossfire CFA 302, Kicker KS6.2's in the front kicks, Crossfire CFA 452 for the 6x9's I need.

prevail is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    Bull. That is EXACTLY what is happening. Just because YOU can't see the obvious doesn't mean that isn't the truth. How so you account for all of the changing stories, and the fact that it has been established that this wasn't as advertised to begin with?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RumpleForeskin View Post
    I find it odd you and the other guy dont seem to be putting much effort in your defense.....maybe because you knew the amp was sent fucked up?

The buyer is putting an awful lot of effort into making it clear he got screwed.

Now I want everyone to answer this one question.

Why would he bother with arguing as much has he had that he got burned on this amp when if he was just out to scam the seller he could have just file a not as described dispute, ship back the amp and get a refund and be done with it???...
    Sweet mother of mercy that was hard to read...

Z1NONLY is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Was the amp represented as NIB or not?

At this point I think we can all agree that there was never a NIB amp for sale in this case. So I want to know if it was presented as NIB.

Link to sale thread?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Bull. That is EXACTLY what is happening. Just because YOU can't see the obvious doesn't mean that isn't the truth. How so you account for all of the changing stories, and the fact that it has been established that this wasn't as advertised to begin with?
    Again read above....

The_Grimy_One is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

This is pretty ridiculous now... Just follow thru with the claim I guess. If no one can reach an agreement. Im SO AGAINST scammers, but at least this is a cheap arse amp. Someone make a move, get this done, and move on. As we have all learned, take pics before and after packing, write down the serial #, etc.

Cause I know I do not do these things, at least not to this extent, I will in the future.

Deck: Pioneer 80PRS
    Front Stage: Incriminator Audio I65C / Front Amp: Alpine MRV F540
    Sub: 2 10" Obsidian V3 / Sub Amp: MMATS 2000.1
    Bought From: ge_off_me, Boomsday, Chemmins, impactas, Sleazebagger, NoPh33rRaCiNg, fasfocus00, 50cents, flastrongman, pborcich, ace_800, GAMEOVERCCA
    Sold To: Jamesmington, Juicee, Bunkrd you, Donnie Darko, ge_off_me, destined2race, todd131, Imjtnotu, mclerico83, aimology, Audiobahn, kpetree
    Traded With: ge_off_me, Imtjnotu, 04lariat

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast