Closed Thread
Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: User "rideit" is sketchy

DonH is offline .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

hey rideit why dont you open the ******* amp up and look at the serial number on the board! its a ******* sticker on the bottom you took plenty of pictures of that is worn off...

Let me give some words of advice to both the seller and the buyer,
    As a seller on the internet you have no means of knowing what the buyer is going to do with the product once they get it. if they are displeased, you as a seller are obligated to make things right to a certain extent.
    now as a buyer, you have the right to be upset if a product comes in unsatisfactory form. IF it comes like this, and in this case which rideit has a birthsheet with a serial but the serial in the pictures he keeps posting from every which angle is rubbed off then open the amp and compare serials! if they match up then the seller is at fault in which the buyer at his expense ships the item back in the condition he last sees it in. once the seller receives the amp a refund shall be issued.

both of you guys int he deal, not previous owners friends before etc. go about doing this. I honestly dont believe OP sent the item in that condition.
    with that said if this is not resolved OP you said you need cash to help your build? how much ill loan you as much as i can. have rideit send you the amp back AFTER pictures of the serial on the board are shown and they match up to the birth sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

CRXBMPN is online now ---> TEAM B.L.O. ME <---

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ensalada View Post
    Why keep saying I'm shady. The facts prove I'm barely part of this, yeah it was my amp, but I didn't even touch it.
    the problem is you should be selling/trading your own stuff, if Jesse is out $175 due to this because he did you a favor, and he gets boned for cash, an amp, and who knows what else, that just stinks

Team Bass Lovers Of MainE/The Loud Crowd
    2k5 SLAP Stock 2 National Champion - I feel old...!
    Next up - 1991 CRX, two SAZ3000d's, and some subs

Oh6AcCoRd is offline they call me salad

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The only time I looked at the amp was to take pics. The amp was told to be bnib to me and kangaroux. If I tradedy lanzar 2000d for that fi q and Rockford, and the Rockford looked like rideit is claiming it does, I would have said something when I took the pics. I was told it was bnib and believed it because it was immaculate when I took the pictures

slammedincouch is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DonH View Post
    hey rideit why dont you open the ******* amp up and look at the serial number on the board! its a ******* sticker on the bottom you took plenty of pictures of that is worn off...

As a seller on the internet you have no means of knowing what the buyer is going to do with the product once they get it. if they are displeased, you as a seller are obligated to make things right to a certain extent.
    now as a buyer, you have the right to be upset if a product comes in unsatisfactory form. IF it comes like this, and in this case which rideit has a birthsheet with a serial but the serial in the pictures he keeps posting from every which angle is rubbed off then open the amp and compare serials! if they match up then the seller is at fault in which the buyer at his expense ships the item back in the condition he last sees it in. once the seller receives the amp a refund shall be issued.

both of you guys int he deal, not previous owners friends before etc. go about doing this. I honestly dont believe OP sent the item in that condition.
    with that said if this is not resolved OP you said you need cash to help your build? how much ill loan you as much as i can. have rideit send you the amp back AFTER pictures of the serial on the board are shown and they match up to the birth sheet.

Massive RK6's Front Stage (One set per door) > 07zx650.4
    Hertz HSK 165s in the trunk > Alpine 3542
    (6) 10" Sundown SA-10s > Kicker Warhorse
    Knu Krystal RCAs > lot's o' 0 gauge + Batts > Mechman 270a Alt

brodeisel is offline The Cool Newb

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Get a better camera

Bought from- pjc, boomsday, El Weenie, Sacsking, BassinBuick, Kangaroux
    Sold to- Mast240,

prevail is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just got off the phone with this Jesse above. He emphatically stated that this amp was indeed used, and was in no way BNIB. That alone should resolve this. I offered to pay shipping back, to which he seemed to think that might resolve this. We are getting somewhere now.

Kangaroux is offline I put on

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

Thanks for the offer Don but I'll be good

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did you even read my previous post? I did all of that while on the phone with Eric at RF, the interior decal was removed as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CRXBMPN View Post
    the problem is you should be selling/trading your own stuff, if Jesse is out $175 due to this because he did you a favor, and he gets boned for cash, an amp, and who knows what else, that just stinks
    Obviously...

brodeisel is offline The Cool Newb

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Wait jesse said it was Nib and your saying he said it was not NIb explain this further

Bought from- pjc, boomsday, El Weenie, Sacsking, BassinBuick, Kangaroux
    Sold to- Mast240,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is what he told me over the phone, period. And I would imagine that he would set that straight here.

Fi_
    Fi_ is offline King of Diamonds

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Jesse is convinced that you have a seperate amplifier, I cannot say much concidering the AMPLIFIER i sold him DID NOT look like that and WAS NOT in that condition I've never even opened it so IDK how doritos could get in there. I can understand Jesse's worries it happens a lot, I guess we're still at a stalemate because neigther parties trust each other lulz.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

And I'm just shady....

misfit138 is offline a whole new type of aids

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Jessie posted to me:
    "I took the amp outta the packaging and tested it, worked 100% flawlessly. There were no signs of any kind of abuse. You can PM ensalada if you want, he was the one who received the amp in the trade. I was there with him and we traded some stuff locally for the rockford. "

I replied:
    I would be happy to, in fact, I also would like to call him, and you, and record the conversations. Are you cool with that?
    Jesse (kangaroux) is a good, 100% trustworthy person. If there's something wrong with a RF amp you own, it's because you owned it prior to Jesse sending you a bnib model just like it.

I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The difference here is that I have a 10+ year recorded history of trustworthy dealings, and these kids simply do not.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast