Closed Thread
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 620

Reload Thread: User "rideit" is sketchy

  1. #181
    prevail's Avatar
    prevail is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jackson WY
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroux View Post
    Rideit, I really don't appreciate you opening a dispute without us discussing this further. My paypal is blank and I was going to receive some money in a couple days so I could continue my build log.


    .
    There is a simple solution to that, if you believe this. Refund my PP, and then we can work this out in whatever manner that you see fit. If you truly stand behind this 'story', well then, you should have no problems with a PP dispute. (which I have never been involved with in many years worth of PP transactions, congradulations, you are the first. )







  2. #182
    brodeisel's Avatar
    brodeisel is offline The Cool Newb



    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    4,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by DonH View Post
    and this is why i take a picture of every amp i send out with closeups WITH a newspaper in it lol... goes into my file. ive had someone get an amp and **** it up and claim it was me when it wasnt.
    This probably what is happening right now



    Bought from- pjc, boomsday, El Weenie, Sacsking, BassinBuick, Kangaroux
    Sold to- Mast240,

  3. #183
    Kangaroux's Avatar
    Kangaroux is offline I put on

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    9,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    There is a simple solution to that, if you believe this. Refund my PP, and then we can work this out in whatever manner that you see fit. If you truly stand behind this 'story', well then, you should have no problems with a PP dispute. (which I have never been involved with in many years worth of PP transactions, congradulations, you are the first. )
    I don't have the money it was given to Ensalada because it was his amp, and he just spent that money on his new build.




  4. #184
    Fi_'s Avatar
    Fi_
    Fi_ is offline King of Diamonds



    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fryeburg
    Posts
    1,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Hello, my name is Jesse. I'm from Fryeburg, Maine 04037 and my phone number is 207-890-2649. I hooked this amplifier up to a Fi Q for about a month before I traded it, it had NONE of these marks and definitively didn't have ground arch (I've installed about 25-30 systems and I tune amplifiers by ear as a hobby I also find it funny that the sticker on the back is faded concidering mine wasn't. I bought this off amazon for $250 about 2 months ago, you paid $170 for it stop bitching you sound like a 12 year old... This is my first post here and I'm already sick of your whining. I barely know Jesse and I barely know ElSalad (w/e) we met up ONCE to do the trade and I showed him all was well, I dunno about a 10/10 cosmetic as it has the obviously wear and tear of being hooked up (screws have scratches and stuff) but it deffinatly DID NOT look like that amplifier. I have picture of it before the trade let me find them.




  5. #185
    prevail's Avatar
    prevail is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jackson WY
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    This probably what is happening right now
    Not according to every bit of logic, Ensalada's history of shadiness, and the lengths to which I am going to provide every possible piece of information that I can. Which Jesse and Rex(?) seem to not be willing to do.
    My reputation is stellar in every other forum.
    And that has weight above and beyond the fact that I am 'new' here.
    I am going to bet that Their PP accounts and E-Bay accounts do not have a perfect history, as mine does.
    And I have rpovided that to review at any opportunity.
    \
    If you do NOT have some reservations about their 'version' of this, which keeps changing, well then you are just bringing in some bias that should not be part of this conversation. I have absolutely NO history of shadiness on any froum, and that should certainly afford me some credibility, even though I am 'new' here. Why would I have done this under my lifelong username? If I were out to do this as a 'new user' scam, I certainly would have chosen a new username, wouldn't you think?




  6. #186
    slammedincouch's Avatar
    slammedincouch is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    1,629
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Not only did he find it strange that there wasn't one, as there should be, there were freaking dorito crumbs in the bottom corner of the amp. Pathetic.



    Massive RK6's Front Stage (One set per door) > 07zx650.4
    Hertz HSK 165s in the trunk > Alpine 3542
    (6) 10" Sundown SA-10s > Kicker Warhorse
    Knu Krystal RCAs > lot's o' 0 gauge + Batts > Mechman 270a Alt

  7. #187
    CRXBMPN's Avatar
    CRXBMPN is offline ---> TEAM B.L.O. ME <---



    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Maine
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbinn View Post
    Hello, my name is Jesse. I'm from Fryeburg, Maine. I hooked this amplifier up to a Fi Q for about a month before I traded it
    Here is the issue - a month of use is not bnib :-\

    arrrrrgh



    Team Bass Lovers Of MainE/The Loud Crowd
    2k5 SLAP Stock 2 National Champion - I feel old...!
    1991 CRX, two SAZ3000d's, Batcap 4000, couple other batts, two FI BL 10's - 152.7 dash/155.1 outlaw



  8. #188
    brodeisel's Avatar
    brodeisel is offline The Cool Newb



    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    4,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    He said lnib not bnib



    Bought from- pjc, boomsday, El Weenie, Sacsking, BassinBuick, Kangaroux
    Sold to- Mast240,

  9. #189
    Oh6AcCoRd's Avatar
    Oh6AcCoRd is offline they call me salad



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    only bean in maine
    Posts
    1,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Not according to every bit of logic, Ensalada's history of shadiness, and the lengths to which I am going to provide every possible piece of information that I can. Which Jesse and Rex(?) seem to not be willing to do.
    My reputation is stellar in every other forum.
    And that has weight above and beyond the fact that I am 'new' here.
    I am going to bet that Their PP accounts and E-Bay accounts do not have a perfect history, as mine does.
    And I have rpovided that to review at any opportunity.
    \
    If you do NOT have some reservations about their 'version' of this, which keeps changing, well then you are just bringing in some bias that should not be part of this conversation. I have absolutely NO history of shadiness on any froum, and that should certainly afford me some credibility, even though I am 'new' here. Why would I have done this under my lifelong username? If I were out to do this as a 'new user' scam, I certainly would have chosen a new username, wouldn't you think?
    Why keep saying I'm shady. The facts prove I'm barely part of this, yeah it was my amp, but I didn't even touch it.




  10. #190
    Kangaroux's Avatar
    Kangaroux is offline I put on

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    9,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Not according to every bit of logic, Ensalada's history of shadiness, and the lenghts to which I am going to provide every possible piece of information that I can. Which Jesse and Rex(?) seem to not be willing to do.
    My reputation is stellar in every other forum.
    And that has weight above and beyond the fact that I am 'new' here.
    I am going to bet that Their PP accounts and E-Bay accounts do not have a perfect history, as mine does.
    And I have rpovided that to review at any opportunity.
    My ebay account is "kangaroux2" and you can check my history. The only problem I've had here was miscommunication because the guy I was dealing with was a complete idiot, who also ran into problems with mechman and is currently banned.




  11. #191
    Fi_'s Avatar
    Fi_
    Fi_ is offline King of Diamonds



    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fryeburg
    Posts
    1,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by CRXBMPN View Post
    Here is the issue - a month of use is not bnib :-\

    arrrrrgh
    Maybe not, I don't know what that was about the amplifier was in perfect condition I can see a BNIB being posted concidering everything was brand new when I gave it to him, sure it was hooked up but if you've seen my installs you'd know that everything I have is 9/10 easy this amplifier was close to being a 10/10 because I barely used it, I have 2 vehicles so I never even used the Fi Q.




  12. #192
    Kangaroux's Avatar
    Kangaroux is offline I put on

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    9,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    He said lnib not bnib
    I listed the amp as BNIB because I was under the impression it was truly BNIB. It came in all original packaging and I didn't see any signs of wear




  13. #193
    brodeisel's Avatar
    brodeisel is offline The Cool Newb



    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    4,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    So now we have the original seller on here and were is that rid guy.



    Bought from- pjc, boomsday, El Weenie, Sacsking, BassinBuick, Kangaroux
    Sold to- Mast240,

  14. #194
    prevail's Avatar
    prevail is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jackson WY
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbinn View Post
    Hello, my name is Jesse. I'm from Fryeburg, Maine 04037 and my phone number is 207-890-2649. I hooked this amplifier up to a Fi Q for about a month before I traded it, it had NONE of these marks and definitively didn't have ground arch (I've installed about 25-30 systems and I tune amplifiers by ear as a hobby I also find it funny that the sticker on the back is faded concidering mine wasn't. I bought this off amazon for $250 about 2 months ago, you paid $170 for it stop bitching you sound like a 12 year old... This is my first post here and I'm already sick of your whining. I barely know Jesse and I barely know ElSalad (w/e) we met up ONCE to do the trade and I showed him all was well, I dunno about a 10/10 cosmetic as it has the obviously wear and tear of being hooked up (screws have scratches and stuff) but it deffinatly DID NOT look like that amplifier. I have picture of it before the trade let me find them.
    So, basically, you are saying that there is likely a NEW amp, most likely in Ensalada's or Jesse's hands, and this beat one was sent to me. Nice schill, feel free to call me as well, 307 413 7643. If I were attempting to perpetuate a scam, would I not have been happy to pay even more for this, or looked for a model that was NOT advertised as 'NIB'? Think long and hard about that. Are you on any other forums (as you must be with your experiece). What is your user name on others?

    You may call it 'whining', I call it finding out the truth.




  15. #195
    Fi_'s Avatar
    Fi_
    Fi_ is offline King of Diamonds



    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fryeburg
    Posts
    1,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroux View Post
    I listed the amp as BNIB because I was under the impression it was truly BNIB. It came in all original packaging and I didn't see any signs of wear
    I can vouch I never told him I hooked it up, he assumed it was BNIB which I don't blame him... but the amplifier is still worth easily $170 and is in perfect condition, so I don't get the problem here. If money is not a problem why are you crying over a barely used amplifier?




Closed Thread
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum