Closed Thread
Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: User "rideit" is sketchy

CRXBMPN is offline ---> TEAM B.L.O. ME <---

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

Here is my only question about my locals who did the deal -

the original deal was a sub and this amp in question in trade for a much larger amp, but the word is that the sub/amp combo were the guy's old setup and he wanted more power. Respectfully, can we get clarification on this?

jesus I sound a bit too politically correct here asking questions.

Team Bass Lovers Of MainE/The Loud Crowd
    2k5 SLAP Stock 2 National Champion - I feel old...!
    Next up - 1991 CRX, two SAZ3000d's, and some subs

prevail is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Did I miss something? I could have sworn that rideit said he had the exact same amp and wanted to run one per sub and now claims he has only one...or did I just miss read his posts?
    Yes, you have misconstrued. I have one mtx jh600, and was buying this RF in order to see if it was power that was holding back my system. Hence the two different amps.

CRXBMPN is offline ---> TEAM B.L.O. ME <---

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Because of this

Those statements lead one to believe he has two of these amps.

I'm not saying he is wrong/right or anything. I'm just trying to ensure the story is straight is all.
    I'd like to know the impedence of the subs he is using, to see if one amp or two lines up with what he wants to do...

*** i see rideit replied above me, disregard, but still would like to know lol ***

Team Bass Lovers Of MainE/The Loud Crowd
    2k5 SLAP Stock 2 National Champion - I feel old...!
    Next up - 1991 CRX, two SAZ3000d's, and some subs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Because of this

Those statements lead one to believe he has two of these amps.

I'm not saying he is wrong/right or anything. I'm just trying to ensure the story is straight is all.
    I see what you're saying. But that doesnt really indicate he HAS 2, he plans to run 2, doesnt mean he has them both. Doesnt say that he doesnt either tho.

Refs- DiabolicBass, nismos14,IonSQL,massiveaudiocw,sxpimpin,sundownz,8 7gr, nissan,Louie68,Tips,Trell,integra88,Ellsworthz,bas ebalz13,lil98cabrio,woofercooker,pro-rabbit,Louisiana_CRX,MANTI5,eL_wEEnIe,bubbagumper6 ,jco1385,95saturn,ace_800,micah_jones,assassin1840 ,beat-down69,RAM_Designs,whitedragon551,KTMrida4life

Kangaroux is offline I put on

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Wait, now you are claiming that you 'tested' the amp, when yesterday you said you didnt really look at it that closely? Aside from all of the other amateur damage to this, would not that have afforded you the opportunity to have arced the power inputs, and same Ed the bass knob? ( aside from the fact that this knob shows MONTHS worth of wear?
    Your stories are simply not holding together on this.
    I told you I took the amp out to test it and that it was not in the condition you are showing it as. I never removed the bass knob from its packaging.

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch86 View Post
    I see what you're saying. But that doesnt really indicate he HAS 2, he plans to run 2, doesnt mean he has them both. Doesnt say that he doesnt either tho.
    Exactly. I'm not saying he does or does not. However, how he worded that shows he has two amps that are the same. His posting structure indicate that he would not have "mis-typed" that information. That is what is hard for me to get around in this. Reading many of his posts reminds me of reading emails when I was at AQ with upset customers who wanted to use scare tactics to get everything to smooth out in their favor.

Again, I'm not taking sides here. I'm just going by the black and white in the posts is all.

Kangaroux is offline I put on

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Do you have pictures of the box? If I were selling something as BNIB, ant thought it was mint, **** straight I would have has many clear xloseups to stAnd behind that.
    Ensalada has pictures of the box in the FS thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mtx jh600 (purchased on e-bay last year, look it up in my feedback, and I am happy to post pics of my install). Subs are RF shallow 12 4 ohm, purchased at vminnOvations last month. Box is two separate chambers in a pre-fab, for under the seat of an f150 2004 (there are numerous posts with questions on this, both here and on caco. Happy to provide thread links if you can't search it.

I am not using 'scare tactics', I am using tools at my disposal in order to get to the bottom of this. And I will.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Exactly. I'm not saying he does or does not. However, how he worded that shows he has two amps that are the same. His posting structure indicate that he would not have "mis-typed" that information. That is what is hard for me to get around in this. Reading many of his posts reminds me of reading emails when I was at AQ with upset customers who wanted to use scare tactics to get everything to smooth out in their favor.

Again, I'm not taking sides here. I'm just going by the black and white in the posts is all.
    So far thats been hard to follow on both sides.

I think this can only be settled by a 30's style bare knuckle boxing match. Of course it must be recorded and posted. The winner determined by the CA.com community. Who's down?

Refs- DiabolicBass, nismos14,IonSQL,massiveaudiocw,sxpimpin,sundownz,8 7gr, nissan,Louie68,Tips,Trell,integra88,Ellsworthz,bas ebalz13,lil98cabrio,woofercooker,pro-rabbit,Louisiana_CRX,MANTI5,eL_wEEnIe,bubbagumper6 ,jco1385,95saturn,ace_800,micah_jones,assassin1840 ,beat-down69,RAM_Designs,whitedragon551,KTMrida4life

10. Thanks >>SQL<< thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

BTW rabbit, I think he may just be a dumbass and was going to hook 2 different amps up in the same set up.

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Mtx jh600 (purchased on e-bay last year, look it up in my feedback, and I am happy to post pics of my install). Subs are RF shallow 12 4 ohm, purchased at vminnOvations last month. Box is two separate chambers in a pre-fab, for under the seat of an f150 2004 (there are numerous posts with questions on this, both here and on caco. Happy to provide thread links if you can't search it.
    I do not go to caco and have no reason to look there.

insulting me by saying "if you can't search it" will not get you anything sir. I'm stating what I'm reading and your posting. I don't care about other posts and what you claim to have or not as those things are not relevant to this topic. If you don't have a second amp that is the same as the one purchased then fine. However, from reading your posts and how you write in particular I find it hard to believe that you would "mis speak" when in this debate.

With that said I will stay out of the rest of this conversation as I do not really want to be a part of it. I have found my answer and I will move on. Good luck to both parties involved and I hope you two can work out a resolution of some type.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is odder a possibility^^^!

I Am no guru, that is one reason that is completely implausable that I would swap circuit boards or whatnot. Trust me, you would have seen a stupid post on caco asking how tO even do it. I certainly wAs not meaning to insult you, I was offering to help make it easier to see that I am an open book.

brodeisel is offline The Cool Newb

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

well we shall wait tell you have a picture of the serial number to match the birth sheet.

Bought from- pjc, boomsday, El Weenie, Sacsking, BassinBuick, Kangaroux
    Sold to- Mast240,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    well we shall wait tell you have a picture of the serial number to match the birth sheet.
    All I have is the one that it appears that Ensalada, or whomever he is pretending to forget or not know, tried to pry off and rub out.
    It seems pretty obvious to me that they/he sent me a beat amp in a 'new' package, with a birth sheet and whatnot for an amp someone there still has.

Ensalada, how about contact info for those mysterious suppliers again? And what did they trade this 'brand new' amp for, etc?
    You seem to be hiding a lot of details.
    If I were not a victim of this, does anyone in their right mind think that I would spend so much time and effort, and expose myself to scrutiny? You can bet not.

Additional information: I took this cover off to look for the 'parrot number' on the circuit board, as per my instructions from Eric at RF customer service.
    Not only did he find it strange that there wasn't one, as there should be, there were freaking dorito crumbs in the bottom corner of the amp. Pathetic.

DonH is offline .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

and this is why i take a picture of every amp i send out with closeups WITH a newspaper in it lol... goes into my file. ive had someone get an amp and **** it up and claim it was me when it wasnt.

Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast