Closed Thread
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: User "rideit" is sketchy

prevail is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: User "rideit" is sketchy

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroux View Post
    Yes. It was only taken out to be inspected and tested before I shipped
    Wait, now you are claiming that you 'tested' the amp, when yesterday you said you didnt really look at it that closely? Aside from all of the other amateur damage to this, would not that have afforded you the opportunity to have arced the power inputs, and same Ed the bass knob? ( aside from the fact that this knob shows MONTHS worth of wear?
    Your stories are simply not holding together on this.

Oh6AcCoRd is offline they call me salad

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

There is stories, only facts. Leave me out of this. I had the amp for a day max and personally never took it out of the box.

CHEMMINS is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I only have 1 question.....

Why won't anyone give the info of the original owner to rideit so he can ask the condition.

References:
    kmarei, ge_off_me, AudioPipe, slim2fattycake, Louisiana_CRX, ARMed&Bangin, EXTREMECHEVYMAN, Dpc69ss, Psychoacoustics, Shinju, jonny101abc, snoopdan

BUYING SILVER TOP TRF MOTORS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

For some reason he thinks I have it. I've told him 4 times now I don't.

CRXBMPN is offline ---> TEAM B.L.O. ME <---

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I've got it... it was openly provided, but I REALLY want to let the right parties divulge this information, and not try to pull the wool.

Team Bass Lovers Of MainE/The Loud Crowd
    2k5 SLAP Stock 2 National Champion - I feel old...!
    Next up - 1991 CRX, two SAZ3000d's, and some subs

CHEMMINS is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

That would clear this whole issue up. Hell Rex, I know you are stand up. You should contact the orig owner and send him in here to resolve this.

References:
    kmarei, ge_off_me, AudioPipe, slim2fattycake, Louisiana_CRX, ARMed&Bangin, EXTREMECHEVYMAN, Dpc69ss, Psychoacoustics, Shinju, jonny101abc, snoopdan

BUYING SILVER TOP TRF MOTORS

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Did I miss something? I could have sworn that rideit said he had the exact same amp and wanted to run one per sub and now claims he has only one...or did I just miss read his posts?

CRXBMPN is offline ---> TEAM B.L.O. ME <---

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

these two are ironically the guys who ended up getting your old DD 8's that I got off you - alot of equip has gone back and forth amongst us lol

Team Bass Lovers Of MainE/The Loud Crowd
    2k5 SLAP Stock 2 National Champion - I feel old...!
    Next up - 1991 CRX, two SAZ3000d's, and some subs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMMINS View Post
    That would clear this whole issue up. Hell Rex, I know you are stand up. You should contact the orig owner and send him in here to resolve this.
    This is an idea. Or if the original owner doesnt already know whats going on here, maybe CRXBMPN could question him about the amps condition and post screen shots or other proof of what the original owners says.This would let us know what condition the amp was in before Kangaroux/Saladtosser got it any way.

Refs- DiabolicBass, nismos14,IonSQL,massiveaudiocw,sxpimpin,sundownz,8 7gr, nissan,Louie68,Tips,Trell,integra88,Ellsworthz,bas ebalz13,lil98cabrio,woofercooker,pro-rabbit,Louisiana_CRX,MANTI5,eL_wEEnIe,bubbagumper6 ,jco1385,95saturn,ace_800,micah_jones,assassin1840 ,beat-down69,RAM_Designs,whitedragon551,KTMrida4life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Did I miss something? I could have sworn that rideit said he had the exact same amp and wanted to run one per sub and now claims he has only one...or did I just miss read his posts?
    From what I understood he had a different amp and picked this amp up to see if it helped before changing boxes. Thats what I gathered from the guy that posted about selling rideit a box. I dont see why he'd pick up the same exact amp he had already and think it would help.

Refs- DiabolicBass, nismos14,IonSQL,massiveaudiocw,sxpimpin,sundownz,8 7gr, nissan,Louie68,Tips,Trell,integra88,Ellsworthz,bas ebalz13,lil98cabrio,woofercooker,pro-rabbit,Louisiana_CRX,MANTI5,eL_wEEnIe,bubbagumper6 ,jco1385,95saturn,ace_800,micah_jones,assassin1840 ,beat-down69,RAM_Designs,whitedragon551,KTMrida4life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch86 View Post
    This is an idea. Or if the original owner doesnt already know whats going on here, maybe CRXBMPN could question him about the amps condition and post screen shots or other proof of what the original owners says.This would let us know what condition the amp was in before Kangaroux/Saladtosser got it any way.
    Lol at salad tosser. I apologize for being a douche Mitch, I was just in a bad mood dur to family bs and this didn't help. I'm sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ensalada View Post
    Lol at salad tosser. I apologize for being a douche Mitch, I was just in a bad mood dur to family bs and this didn't help. I'm sorry.
    Dont worry...I dont take it personal. Its just the internet

prevail is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroux View Post
    The box wasn't worn when it left.
    Do you have pictures of the box? If I were selling something as BNIB, ant thought it was mint, **** straight I would have has many clear xloseups to stAnd behind that.

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch86 View Post
    From what I understood he had a different amp and picked this amp up to see if it helped before changing boxes. Thats what I gathered from the guy that posted about selling rideit a box. I dont see why he'd pick up the same exact amp he had already and think it would help.
    Because of this

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I just saw that, and Nut hair, that makes no sense. I am going to be running your box no matter what the amp, ( I am planning on running two, one to each sub) I was waiting forever for this one to show up. I haven't done anything with this one besides open it up, saw it was not anywhere near advertised, and have been on this forum all night. I am livid...as anyone esle would be.

Those statements lead one to believe he has two of these amps.

I'm not saying he is wrong/right or anything. I'm just trying to ensure the story is straight is all.

IonRL205 is offline DJ h4z4rdes IonRL205 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    You are indeed correct, because he did say he was wanting to run 1 amp per sub.

Headunit - Pioneer DEH-P8300UB
    Subs - None
    Sub Amp - 2x Crescendo 3kwp
    Front Stage - Polk Audio db651 Coaxial
    Front Amp - None

Quote Originally Posted by zako View Post
    Most properly done 15 inch subwoofers are not suited for car audio use simply due to box size requirements.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast